Cochrane Granite

HomeStars  >  Countertops in Calgary  >  Cochrane Granite

Reviews for Cochrane Granite

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Product Supply and Install

We love Josh. He was kind and very good. Our product and install was perfect...you can't see s single seam..,.hid 45 degree edgers were the bomb!! Good Work all around. We have used Josh for many jobs now and won't use anyone else. Ever.

Suzanne & Mark

Natasha, Calgary
Natasha, Calgary

Quartz Countertops in Kitchen and Bathrooms

Cochrane Granite
Calgary
AB
T2J 2B4

Josh and Nick from Cochrane Granite were excellent to deal with! I called two days before Christmas and was surprised that I was able to get such a fast turn around time. To have someone come to your home to do a quote within one day of my initial call was excellent customer service in my book, especially during the holidays! During the quote Josh recommended doing the washrooms since there would be leftover stone from the initial slab, I hadn't thought of this initially however it was completely worth it and I am so glad he made that recommendation.

This was my second time hiring Cochrane Granite to replace countertops in my homes. I went with a quartz stone countertop and was very happy with the outcome. Josh kept me up to date on progress in the shop and ensured that the timing for install fit well with my schedule.

Upon arrival, they were tidy and neat from start to finish. Both himself and Nick were polite, (removing boots-- even though I said they didn't have too) and tidied up after the job was complete. Total install time was approx. 4 hours they completed an L shaped kitchen and two bathroom vanity countertops for me. I also purchased new under mount sinks through them that they installed at the same time as well.

*Note: part of the turnaround time was due to the fact I chose a quartz slab that wasn't on backorder, unlike many of the popular whites I chose a grey instead as I wouldn't have to wait 6-8 weeks for it to come in. This enabled josh to go to the stone supplier the day of the quote to pick up the quartz and have it cut and polished all under a week! Crazy! However very AWESOME!
*My previous job with Cochrane Granite, I believe I waited 2 weeks which wasn't terribly long either.

Thank you again for the excellent work! I will post pictures asap!