Ed Movers

mila from San Jose
mila from San Jose
1 review San Jose, CA

moving

I was looking for movers from San Jose to San Ramon. I did the typical Google and Yelp searches and looked for both good and bad reviews. I didn't find any negative reviews for Ed Movers. Actually, I found some really over the top positive reviews for Ed Movers which I was rather skeptical of the authenticity.

So I left a request for estimate on their simple website, not expecting much; and I received an email very quickly from Lina. After providing the source and destination addresses, I immediately received a professional, good-faith move estimate. Since I was already impressed by Lina speed, clear and complete estimate and upfront communications, I booked them immediately. I didn't bother getting a second move estimate to compare. I was already sold on Ed Movers.

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in San Jose?