Outline Creations

Calgary AB T3G 5Z6

Reviews for Outline Creations

stephentischer from Calgary
stephentischer from Calgary

My Old Bathrooms Became New Bathrooms!

Over the summer, Sam and Ashley, through their company Outline Creations, renovated two bathrooms in my home, and I couldn’t be happier with their work.
It is also worth noting that Outline Creations was one of just a handful of companies that was willing to tackle this work. Some of the other companies I contacted said the project was either too small or too challenging for them.
I was very satisfied with how Sam and Ashley managed all aspects of the project. They were great in making sure that they gave me exactly what I wanted and when I was unsure about something, they offered excellent suggestions. Outline Creations is absolutely committed to providing excellent customer service and it shows in their interactions with the client and the skill of their workmanship.
Sam and Ashley also bring a unique perspective to their work in that they not only see the work through the eyes of the client, but they also can view it from a more neutral standpoint as Ashely works as a realtor as well. Her ability to see a renovation from how a potential buyer might look at it cannot be understated as she can give suggestions to clients that they might not have even thought about if their knowledge of today’s real estate market is not up-to-date.
I would consider Outline Creations for future renovations to my home and would strongly recommend Outline Creations to others. I am not alone in my high praise for them as both my houseguests raved about how lovely the renovated bathrooms were.
Thank you, Sam and Ashley!

amkinnaird
amkinnaird

Basement development

In a word - amazing. Great attention to detail, and always kept us informed as to any delays or snags along the way. Had many great suggestions and insights as to choices, alternatives, etc. The work quality is top notch. Very friendly, professional,thorough and diligent.

Bernie Sulkers from Calgary
Bernie Sulkers from Calgary

bathroom reno

Sam and Ashley came in did an excellent job, very professional and friendly, exceptional quality, and outstanding workmanship very reasonable rates. I would gladly recommend them to anyone in need of home repairs or renos

More about Outline Creations

We are a business that specializes in interior home maintenance and Renovations. We focus on completing all projects correctly and with as little stress on the customer as possible. Outlinecreations. biz
Looking for General Contractors pros in Calgary?