Steam Dry Canada

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Steam Dry Canada

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

Air Duct Cleaning & Sanitization

Excellent service!! Booking was easy and the person who took my call was so polite and patient. The technician Chris Wall was excellent in describing all services available and was very polite and did a great job!
I would highly recommend Steam Dry Canada.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

My carpets look brand new!

JP did a great job, my carpets look fantastic and smell so nice! Installer showed up on time, he worked efficiently and was very professional! Thank you for everything. Jen

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Duct and carpet cleaning

Corey Bonner and Tyler Misener came to my house today to clean my carpets and ductwork. They were both very friendly and very professional. They even made some entertaining conversation while they worked. My carpets look absolutely brand new again it’s amazing! And Tyler did an amazing job cleaning out my dryer vents and ductwork. We even had some great laughs while he cleaned my vents! Way to go guys I will be calling you back in a few years thank you for a great afternoon.

Private User reviews London, ON

Carpet cleaning

We had Daniel clean our old carpets, June 3. The dog stains are gone. Very satisfied! He was very pleasant & gave us advice on future carpet care. He did such a fine job. Well done, Daniel! Thank u. The rooms looks so much better. As well, a very pleasant booking agent took my request for service last Fri. She was very understanding of my needs.

William in Toronto
William in Toronto

Duct cleaning

Chris and Alex were punctual, friendly, and did a good job. I’m having them back to do my carpets.
Chris really knew his stuff and educated me on the health hazards of neglecting my ducts

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Air Duct Cleaning and Steam Cleaning Carpets

I was very happy with both the duct cleaning and carpet cleaning services. The technician, Craig, was both professional and informative. He had showed up as scheduled. I would recommend to both my friends and family for the services.

Dave T in Oshawa
Dave T in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Duct cleaning

Craig was very professional, easy to talk to and was informative with regards to the process. Everything was replaced that had to be removed or moved. We would use again.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Carpet Cleaning

Craig was friendly, informative and efficient. He explained every step patiently, clearly and concisely. He offered us antibacterial options for an additional charge but didn't push for it to be done, which I appreciated. It was a good experience, esp. for our first time. Would definitely use this service again - considering duct cleaning from this company too!

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Air ducts cleaned

Corey came to our home and introduced himself and told us exactly what he would be doing. He found one of our ducts wasn't connected so he fixed that for us. Was done in 1 1/2 hours. Great job.

More about Steam Dry Canada

At Steam Dry Canada, our customers are our business. Whether it is our carpet, upholstery, area rug, furnace and duct cleaning, indoor air quality division or the flood rescue division, we strive to give our customers superior, detailed and precise results. Our service technicians will provide these superior services with integrity and sincere customer service. We don't send salespeople into our customers homes, we send qualified technicians that are focused on meeting and exceeding our customers expectations. We want to give our customers the most enjoyable in-home service that they have ever received and we are not satisfied until our customers are satisfied, guaranteed.