Steam Dry Canada

Duct Cleaning
Calgary AB T2C 2H1

Reviews for Steam Dry Canada

Steam dry

The duct cleaning service is fabulous. I was explained in details how the process works and the benefits. The equipment is very professional and the job is well done.

I think the cost is reasonable based on the service I received.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Mattress Cleaning

We were very impressed with the quality of the work and how efficient Oscar was. Our mattress was so dirty, now it looks brand new. He told us he would be here at a certain time and he showed up on time. We didn't have to sit around waiting. Would definitely use his services again.

We are fortunate to have a great team and great customers to service!

Thanks once again for taking the time to recognize one of our team members and we look forward to serving you again in the near future

Wj in Calgary
Wj in Calgary

Carpet Cleaned

They were Excellent.I had Shawn for a technician and he was great. Very professional, friendly, prompt and fast service.
The carpet was dry only hrs later and was not saturated thank you so very much Shawn.
He listened to my concerns
I would definitely have them back again.
Wendy

Thanks WJ,

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Excellent, friendly service

Excellent job cleaning upholstery and Craig was wonderful. Cleaning was done in a timely manner and I'm extremely pleased with the results. I have used these people in the past and I would highly recommend them.

Residential Carpet Cleaning

I am very happy with the way our carpet turned out I will definitely use you guys again and would highly recommend your service
A special thank you to our technician Shawn Garland who was very professional and courteous. I would recommend him again he also gave me some tips on how to clean stains , he did a very good job.

Great Employee

Shawn came to clean the carpet in the spare room. He arrived exactally when he said he. He was very informative,got the job done quickly and I was able to get on with the rest of my day.

q1w2e3r4 in Ajax
q1w2e3r4 in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vet and Sanitizer

Creg McDoanald was amazing. He not only did a great job but also gave me some tips base on my duct infrastructure on how I can increase my furnace performance. He goes above and beyond attributes.

Charmad in Edmonton
Charmad in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Duct and furnace cleaning

Had vents and furnace done. Great job. Young man Grady did great job and very informative. He was outstanding. Would recommend to others. Very appreciative that he came out on a Sunday.

Thanks Charmad,

Lisa in Edmonton
Lisa in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Carpet cleaning

We had our carpets cleaned yesterday by Shawn and histrainee technician and were very happy with the results. They were quick, thorough and professional. We would not hesitate to use them again and would most definitely recommend them to anyone.

Thanks Lisa,

No in Calgary
No in Calgary

Carpet Cleaning

We recently had our carpets cleaned by Shawn Garland and were very happy with the results. Shawn was very professional and did an excellent job. We will definitely use your company again and will not hesitate to tell our friends.

More about Steam Dry Canada

At Steam Dry Canada, our customers are our business. Whether it is our carpet, upholstery, area rug, furnace and duct cleaning, indoor air quality division or the flood rescue division, we strive to give our customers superior, detailed and precise results. Our service technicians will provide these superior services with integrity and sincere customer service. We don't send salespeople into our customers homes, we send qualified technicians that are focused on meeting and exceeding our customers expectations. We want to give our customers the most enjoyable in-home service that they have ever received and we are not satisfied until our customers are satisfied, guaranteed.