Steam Dry Canada

Calgary AB T2C 2H1

Reviews for Steam Dry Canada

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

Duct cleaning

Chris wasn’t very professional. He explained things very well so I can understand. I would highly recommend his services again. So happy with his professionalism and being so friendly. Thanks Chris!

Laura in Edmonton
Laura in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Duct cleaning

Just had my ducts, vents, and furnace blower cleaned out by Chris. Went above and beyond to ensure the best possible clean. Excellent service would recommend to friends and family!

brownphone in Calgary
brownphone in Calgary

carpet cleaning

Oscar cleaned & sanitized the carpets and they look amazing! Great guy, very knowledgeable and professional. Arrived when promised, took care to ask about pets and explained how the cleaning process works and what we could expect. We'll definitely be using this company again and we'll recommend them.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

dryer vent cleaning

Craig did a very professional job and wasted no time. He was also instrumental in helping me with a rebalancing problem with my washer (bonus).... sure wish there were more people like Craig in the service industry.
thanks for a job well done...........

Frances in North York
Frances in North York

Duct Cleaning

We booked Greg through Home Depot to clean our ducts and dryer vent.
We had just moved into the home and he was very informative in helping us better understand our system. The ducts had not been cleaned in 30+ years and we just went through a major renovation. The before/after results were drastic all thanks to a very thorough job. I would highly recommend!

dmn in Calgary
dmn in Calgary

Duct cleaning

I had Grady come to the house to do our furnace and duct cleaning today, as well as the dryer vent. He was thorough,informative, and even took care not to let the cats out of the bedroom. He took care to explain what he was doing and showed me pictures of what was needed and why before starting anything. He then showed me the difference in how it looked after completion. I will definitely recommend this company to people in the future. Thanks for a great experience

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Great service and cleaning

The technician (Craig) was very friendly and professional. He did a wonderful job cleaning our carpets and removing stains that I didn't think would come out. Totally recommend this company!

BJSIGURDSOn in Winnipeg
BJSIGURDSOn in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Carpet cleaning

Andre cleaned my carpet today at 837 Strathcona St in winnipeg.
I wanted to leave great review for him... he did a fantastic job. And I am convinced I should do this once a year. He was very professional , efficient and knowledgable. I was very impressed with our company and the resultsI see in my formerly dingy carpet. I will refer your company without a doubt.

don in Vancouver
don in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Carpet clean

Got my carpets cleaned on jan10. the technician was nice but seemed rushed. The carpets are still dirty , they don’t do a good job. I would stay away from
them and spend a little bit more money on a real carpet cleaning company.

More about Steam Dry Canada

At Steam Dry Canada, our customers are our business. Whether it is our carpet, upholstery, area rug, furnace and duct cleaning, indoor air quality division or the flood rescue division, we strive to give our customers superior, detailed and precise results. Our service technicians will provide these superior services with integrity and sincere customer service. We don't send salespeople into our customers homes, we send qualified technicians that are focused on meeting and exceeding our customers expectations. We want to give our customers the most enjoyable in-home service that they have ever received and we are not satisfied until our customers are satisfied, guaranteed.