Steam Dry Canada

Reviews for Steam Dry Canada

David in Markham
David in Markham

Duct Cleaning

Greg did a fantastic job of duct cleaning at my residence in Markham in January 2018 - care, thoroughness and clear explanation to client. I would certainly recommend Greg to my friends for his service (and I did).
Thanks Greg.

SRichard in Calgary
SRichard in Calgary

Carpet Cleaning

Job Tech Gustavo Troncoso showed up on time and was very professional and thorough. We appreciated his suggestion of having the carpets not only cleaned but sanitized. We never thought of sanitizing but it made the whole house fresher.
The carpet looked like new. We would recommend this service without hesitation.

homedepot in Calgary
homedepot in Calgary

Carpet Cleaning

I just had your tech here cleaning my carpets, his name was Shawn Garland. I just wanted to tell you how professional he was and very kind. Every company should have an employee like him, I will recommend your Company to all my friends and neighbors. This was my first time dealing with your company and am now sad I waited so long. My carpets look like brand new. Thank you and I look forward to dealing with you in the future.

PB in Calgary
PB in Calgary

carpet cleaning

Shawn Garland showed up on time, was respectful and did a terrific job. He is very knowledgeable about carpet care and offered some economical options for spot cleaning in the future.

Poor customer service

I was informed when booking that the technician would assist in moving small furniture under 50lbs. However he wouldn’t even move a small end table or help move a crib. I called the company informing them that there was a significant amount of carpet uncleaned. The managers tone was was rude and said no one would be returning and said it was my responsibility to move the furniture. I moved all the heavy items, such as mattresses before he came but the other item I move a regular basis by myself when I vacuum. I was under the impression that the tech would move or assist in moving the smaller items. Since I felt the manger was unfair and quite uncouth, I decided to speak to someone else and they offered to correct the problem however the manager called me the day Before the scheduled cleaning day to tell me that no one was coming. I cancelled other appoinment because of this but she did not care and was not pleasant to deal with. If they want this business to succeed you need a manager who puts the clients needs first. She just wanted to power struggle

Laura in Toronto
Laura in Toronto

Shawn Garland

Shawn Garland is an excellent representative for your company. He arrived on time, and he worked non-stop. He was friendly, polite and efficient. We have several properties and Shawn will be our go-to guy from now on!

Yaser from Pickering
Yaser from Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Duct and Dryer Vent Cleaning

Scheduled a duct cleaning through Home Depot. Got a call from the cleaning company's office and was scheduled promptly.

Craig was very friendly and professional, arrived on time, worked quickly and explained everything. Would highly recommend him!

Morbeus  in Toronto
Morbeus in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Duct cleaning

Paid $314 to have furnace and dryer duct cleaning, price was okay until I got home and saw the mess that was left and the technician said “ Not to worry...the birds will carry it away!”
Seriously????? Watched the video in Home Depot and what they show is definitely NOT what you get. I’m sure the vents are only clean as far as the technicians cell phone could take picture...that’s about as far as his blow gun reached.

Sandra in Oshawa
Sandra in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Duct Cleaning

Very satisfied with the work done by Craig. He did an awesome job for my clients with carpet cleaning and just recently cleaned our ducts. He takes the time to do the job right and make sure that you are 100% satisfied. Would highly recommend.

Thanks Sandra,
We are fortunate to have a great team and great customers to service!

Thanks once again for taking the time to recognize one of our team members and we look forward to serving you again in the near future

Steam Dry Customer Care

Ron and Teena Reece in Burlington
Ron and Teena Reece in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Duct Cleaning

I had Isaac come today to do the cleaning he was very knowledgable and did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend anybody that is looking for a reputable company to use this service very well done.
Ron Reece
Waterdown,Ontario

Thanks Ron,
We are fortunate to have a great team and great customers to service!

Steam Dry Customer Care

More about Steam Dry Canada

At Steam Dry Canada, our customers are our business. Whether it is our carpet, upholstery, area rug, furnace and duct cleaning, indoor air quality division or the flood rescue division, we strive to give our customers superior, detailed and precise results. Our service technicians will provide these superior services with integrity and sincere customer service. We don't send salespeople into our customers homes, we send qualified technicians that are focused on meeting and exceeding our customers expectations. We want to give our customers the most enjoyable in-home service that they have ever received and we are not satisfied until our customers are satisfied, guaranteed.