Steam Dry Canada

Reviews for Steam Dry Canada

Emilie, Calgary AB in Calgary
Emilie, Calgary AB in Calgary

upstairs carpet cleaning

Shawn Garland was extremely professional. He called me 30 minutes prior to his arrival and made it on time. He was friendly and polite. I am glad I called for this service and I am satisfied with his work. Thanks to Shawn Garland :)

Thanks Emilie,
We are fortunate to have a great team and great customers to service!

Thanks once again for taking the time to recognize one of our team members and we look forward to serving you again in the near future

1 review Richmond, BC

Carpet Cleaning

A short note to say how pleased I am with the quick response to my concern about the 'damaged' carpet. What appeared to be damaged areas left by the previous technician was actually stain marks due to patchy application of the pre-treatment enzymes and rushed steam cleaning. I'm amazed at how good the carpet looks again once the proper techniques have been followed.

Home Depot Installation Services / Steam Dry Canada, and especially your technician Mathew Price, exemplified outstanding professionalism in the highest level of customer service.

Thanks,

1 review Edmonton, AB

Duct and dryer vent cleaning & sanitizer

Greg MacDonald arrived on time and explained the entire process. He was very efficient, professional, knowledgeable and obviously very experienced. He was polite, and made friends with my dog (who can be testy at times).

I am very pleased with the job he did, as well as providing me with some energy saving tips. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needed their ducts and dryer vent cleaned.

Carpet Cleaning - Shawn Garland

Had a great cleaning from Shawn Garland. Timely, professional and well done. I would recommend Shawn and this company at any time, they have cleaned our carpet on multiple occasions.

Thanks,

Frank in Kamloops
Frank in Kamloops

Carpet Cleaning

Just had carpets cleaned by Shawn Garland. Excellent technician and extremely professional. Carpets look and smell great! Was able to clean areas and get stains out that previous carpet cleaners had not. Would very strongly recommend Shawn if you are looking a job done right the first time. Thank you so much Shawn for your awesome work!

Thanks Frank,

Raymond in Victoria
Raymond in Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

Service - Home Duct Cleaning

Your service representative Douglas exemplified outstanding professionalism in the highest level of customer service. He also made great suggestions on running our furnace much more efficiently.
Thank You.
Raymond & Sherry

Thanks Raymond,

Amber Montgomery in Calgary
Amber Montgomery in Calgary

Furnace Cleaning

Grady was so professional. I work in the service industry, so I know good customer service. He was polite, good with my dogs, and efficient. I would highly recommend him and your company again. Good work!

Thanks Amber,

scott in Calgary
scott in Calgary

Shawn Garland/ Couch Cleaning

Couch was an absolute disaster, as my rescue dog was never potty trained before i got her. Months of stains have accumulated and it smelt terrible. Shawn came in and cleaned my couch hassle free. 30 min! that's all it took! The couch now smells and looks better than when i first got it, No joke. Shawn's a awesome guy, Super friendly. He gave 10/10 service and i wouldn't want anyone to clean my carpets or couches other than him. Definitley would recommend to anyone.
Thanks Shawn!

Thanks Scott,

Morena in Toronto
Morena in Toronto

Six-seats Sectional Sofa Clean and Guard

Roger was extremely professional. Before starting the work, he explained what I might expect because some of the stains were old. His work was thorough and the finished job exceeded my expectations. I am extremely satisfied and would highly recommend his and Home Depot’s services to my friends and family.

Thanks Morena,

D Vautour  in Wasaga Beach
D Vautour in Wasaga Beach
1 review Wasaga Beach, ON

Carpet cleaning

Roger was my service provider and he did an outstanding job with my carpets today. He was professional, polite and helpful in explaining the process and went the extra mile to ensure I was a happy customer. Thank you Roger!!

Thanks D Vautour,

More about Steam Dry Canada

At Steam Dry Canada, our customers are our business. Whether it is our carpet, upholstery, area rug, furnace and duct cleaning, indoor air quality division or the flood rescue division, we strive to give our customers superior, detailed and precise results. Our service technicians will provide these superior services with integrity and sincere customer service. We don't send salespeople into our customers homes, we send qualified technicians that are focused on meeting and exceeding our customers expectations. We want to give our customers the most enjoyable in-home service that they have ever received and we are not satisfied until our customers are satisfied, guaranteed.