Premier Fireplaces & Facings Inc.

Fireplaces
8241 Keele St, Unit 5 Concord ON L4K1Z5
HomeStars  >  Fireplaces in Concord  >  Premier Fireplaces & Facings Inc.

Review for Premier Fireplaces & Facings Inc.

Premier fireplaces provided me with great service and ideas in order for me to achieve the look I wanted. They had many options and designs for me to choose from and gave suggestions on what we should do. From day one they provided me with full guidance throughout the process of getting my fireplace installed. On time, respectful family owned business that works with you. I would recommend them to my friends and family.

More about Premier Fireplaces & Facings Inc.

Install & Supply of Name Brand Gas & Electric Fireplaces. Wood & Stone Mantles, Marble & Granite surrounds, custom woodworking.