The Roof Doctor Inc.

Gutters & Eavestroughs
Hamilton ON L0R
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Mount Hope  >  The Roof Doctor Inc.

Reviews for The Roof Doctor Inc.

robinmason
robinmason

Roof repairs

David at the roof doctor did a great job for me. The quote was very reasonable and the work was completed fast. I'll use his services in the future and would recommend him to anyone.

Our customers are like family
Please call anytime
THE Roof Doctor

Thank you for your wonderful referral

Malcolm_Cameron
Malcolm_Cameron
0 reviews Brantford, ON

Repair of leakage around chimney i.e. remove and reinstall flashing and general condition of metal roof around chimney stack.

David Voortman performed the repairs. We discussed the repairs and inspected the site to begin with. David gave the impression of confidence in knowing what to do. The completed work matched what I had expected as properly installed flashing. When checked for leakage after a rainstorm and later with a hose no water was found below the roof. In addition David checked the two vent coming up through the roof near the chimney and re sealed them both. These as well appeared to be well resealed. A day later David returned to make sure all the bases were covered. He not only performed the work properly, he was a good representative of the company.

Dave
Dave

Roof repair

Very professional. On time. On budget.
Good communication during the whole process. Would call the roof doctor again.

The Roof Doctor is here to simply get the job done right !
call now

A.A. i.
A.A. i.

Urgent Leaking Roof Repair

We had a mysterious leak above the kitchen stove where water was coming in through the vent but only when it rained sideways. We were in a jam because it's a busy season for roofing and no one was available to even come out to look. We spoke with David at Roof Doctor and explained the time sensitive situation. He was kind enough to schedule us in as the last call of the day. He's taken the time to explain how the last roofing repair was done incorrectly and shown me with pictures and in person. The repair was completed properly and in good time. He was knowledgeable, on time and thorough. We would recommend roof doctor to anyone looking for quality service and excellent customer service. Thanks David for helping us out in a rush!

Service and no more leaks
This is what our work is all about
When You are happy we are happy

Jillian from Hamilton
Jillian from Hamilton

Replaced leaking roof vents

I have called Dave on 2 occasions and both times he returned my call right away and came out to fix the problem quickly. Yes his service is expensive but you should expect to pay a premium for emergency repairs. He cares about quality and fixing things the right way...like a Mike Holmes for roofs☺ I would not hesitate to call The Roof Doctor again!

thank you ..nice review
we specialize in service ,speed, and repairing all kinds of problems including wind repairs, animal damage and bad work by others. flat or shingle roofs.
we strive to help you and repair your home quickly.

Wendy Grabiec in
Wendy Grabiec in

Roof Repair

After one of the big windstorms this spring, the roof doctor came quickly and promptly to repair the damage. He and his crew were completely professional. The price he quoted was fair and the work was completed properly and quickly. I would highly recommend the Roof Doctor.

Thank you. when we receive nice comments and reviews it lifts everyone in our crews. We work in hard conditions sometimes and your thanks mean so much.
The Roof Doctor Inc

Caral from Milton
Caral from Milton
0 reviews Milton, ON

Emergency repair

Responded to an emergency right away. Leaking roof caused by animal damage. Was upfront about the quoted costs and fixed the damage in some pretty nasty weather. Would definitely recommend.

If you need service in bad weather call
The Roof Doctor We can handle any of your roofing needs. Call The Roof Doctor now.

Paul
Paul

Leaking roof fixed right

We had a leak. Contacted someone from Kijiji. he totally destroyed the roof, but we did not know immediately since it did not rain. When it did rain, the leak got worse. Tried calling texting him, email him but with no respond. We lost $850 to the kijiji guy. we then called Roof Doctor who came and did the job right and no lieaks so far. David, is the man and we are so thankful for his quick respond. Will use this company again.

a lot of our work is repairing after other contractors... when you need things done right the first time call The Roof Doctor

Omar in Brantford
Omar in Brantford
0 reviews Brantford, ON

Roof repair

Asked me for my CC # over the phone before they had seen the job. I gave it to them, my mistake. They called a described what they were thinking of doing without giving me a price, I asked for a price they said they would get back to me. No call. Called back 4 hours later to see if they'd done anything, and they charged my card twice what I was willing to pay for this repair. 4 shingles and a half a tube of caulk. $705!!!! Laughed when I asked for a refund. WOULD NOT RECOMEND.

we are quite confused by this complaint. in fact we quoted 1375 plus tax. this was pre-approved by the client and preauthorised with his credit card. when we arrived on site the client had attempted to make some repairs on his own. the client used caulking incompatible with a halt shingle. we repaired the work the client had undertaken himself. in the end , we spent less time than planned for. he was billed 625 plus tax for our services which included the service call and all materials and repairs. we thought he would have been very happy with the price reduction. (unsolicited) - and with the quality of our work.

Private User reviews Caledonia, ON

Flat Roof Repair in Caledonia Ontario

I felt these guys did a bang up job in less than desirable cold and icy conditions. They answer their phones and got to the job asap. Thank you Roof Doctor!

The Roof Doctor Inc specializing in emergency roof repairs 12 months of the year in all weather.. thank you so much for a wonderful review. we work in what most would not ...and it's always nice to hear how happy our customers are with our service. We are not number 1 you are!

More about The Roof Doctor Inc.

With over 30 years of roof repairs in the Hamilton, Brantford, Burlington, Oakville and Mississauga, The Roof Doctor Inc. can assist you with any of your emergency roofing, skylight and eaves trough repairs. Roof Repair, Skylight Installation, Skylight Repair, Snow/ Ice Removal, Eaves Trough Cleaning, Eaves Trough Repair