Di Pietra Design

Robinson  in Barrie
Robinson in Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Dream Kitchen

Thank you Di Pietra Design for making my dream kitchen come true! Staff were wonderful and very informative. The stone selection was unbeatable and the installation was seamless. No really. Seamless. I can't even see the seam on my countertop!

George from Midland
George from Midland
2 reviews , ON

Kitchen Granite Countertop

From the first meeting to the last finished detail of installation Di Pietra Design staff were informative, knowledgeable, and just a pleasure to purchase our kitchen countertops from. The workmanship was excellent as well as the installation, and the sales design people were professional and just down to earth honest and friendly. There are many countertop companies out there but few are artists in their field. Di Pietra cut and finished process was exquisite with the matching and precision.

Rowena Manley  from Moonstone
Rowena Manley from Moonstone
1 review Moonstone, ON

Granite countertop

We had problems with a previous installer and went to di Pietra. They were knowledgeable, helpful and professional right from the beginning with a large selection. Installed on time and professionally. Recommended them to a friend who also had the same experience.

Judy Olivier in Angus
Judy Olivier in Angus
1 review ANGUS, ON

Kitchen Renovation

I was referred to Di Pietra by Aya Kitchens in Barrie. I will never deal with Di Pietra ever again. It was the worst experience I've ever had dealing with a company. Once they get your money - customer service goes right out the window. Not only did I not receive the granite I picked out, Di Pietra refused to fix the problem and refused to give me my money back. Aya has had so many complaints from their customers about Di Pietra they've stopped referring people to them. I would strongly discourage anyone from doing business with Di Pietra.

More about Di Pietra Design

Welcome to Di Pietra Design where pride in workmanship has built our reputation for over 30 years. Di Pietra meaning “of stone” in Italian represents just what we do. We are a manufacturer that designs, fabricates and installs natural stone products. Our portfolio includes everything from countertops, fireplaces, tub surrounds, ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Barrie?