Drain Services

+1 416-857-3930
Toronto
Mississauga
L5A 3M7

Extremely professional and prompt service. Saved my dad's birthday.
Had a clogged drain issue on the big day. Came within 20 minutes of
calling, even though it was 6 PM. Gave a reasonable quote. Worked
efficiently and left the place clean and working again. Thanks TPG, I
would recommend it to anyone.

mathiasking in Toronto
mathiasking in Toronto

Excellent services offers by Toronto Plumbing Group

While having a experience with several companies for the same leakage issue everything but didn't get it resolved properly, therefore, we came across Toronto Plumbing Group and trust me the way they fix it after that we never have to face any such kind of issues. would surely refer them to all.

ellie in Toronto
ellie in Toronto

professional and cost effective

Excellent services , I’m fully satisfied with the services provided by plumber Toronto group. They very professional in their approach. All guys were very professional, did an amazing job. And according to the stated time, the whole problem solves. Highly recommend to all.

Jaque Kharzian in Toronto
Jaque Kharzian in Toronto

very satisfied with the service!

I highly recommend this company to anyone that needs any type of plumbing service in Toronto area. They were fast to respond to my call, professional, and extremely capable. I'm very satisfied with the service I received, and will be happy to recommend them to others.

Ring in Toronto
Ring in Toronto

Extremely prompt and professional service!

It is nice to have an honest provider in the service industry who does not overcharge for services. They showed us tricks for drain fixes and a great warranty. He taught us about what went wrong and felt very-very satisfied with the service. I feel very comfortable recommending to friends.

anu in Toronto
anu in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

Amazing Services

This company is amazing! Not only did they arrive within an hour of us calling (VERY BIG deal when you have toilets leaking and drains not draining) and after we had been turned down by 4 other plumbing companies but they sent the most helpful and knowledgeable plumber. they was awesome!!!! He knew exactly what was wrong, got right to it and was straight up with the future prognosis and care of our plumbing. We appreciated his tips and honesty! We will definitely be calling them again for service!!!!!

Carol Gentry in Toronto
Carol Gentry in Toronto
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Quick service with decent prices!

Quick service with decent prices! What else a customer wants! If I had a scale for rating, Id rate them ten on ten. What I personally liked about the Toronto Plumbing is that they listen to your queries and attend them with proper attention. I’ve decided my staple company for all plumbing issue now.

Lorenta in Toronto
Lorenta in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

Excellent Plumbing Services

Excellent, just Excellent!!! Toronto Plumbing gave me the best quotes and finished their work in just 2 days. They gave me a call to let me know that exactly what is happening and how to resolve.When I hired them, they have fixed all my plumbing needs easily. I just love this type of service!!! Pricing was very reasonable. They put a drain pan under the hot water heater and repaired a flex line. I prefer TorontoPlumbingGroup to everyone!

Edward in Toronto
Edward in Toronto
1 review Saint Quentin, NB

Satisfactory Plumbing Services, Drain Repair

I have recently moved to Toronto, so don’t know much of the city. When drain in the basement got clogged I didn’t even have an idea whom to call to solve the problem! Thanks to my host – he recommended guys from Toronto Plumbing Group. That is really very-very professional plumbing services with neat and high-skilled workers. The plumber finished his job within just 40 minutes or so! All the time he was explaining to me what he was doing and giving advice how to prevent any breakdowns further. I recommend this plumbing company and wish them success!

More about Toronto Plumbing Group

Toronto Plumbing Group company offers all of you in need really fast and reliable solutions when it comes to Backwater Valve and Sump Pump Installation, Basement Waterproofing, Drain Repair, Basement Flooding and Plumbing. We have many years experience and a very reliable team and most important, we respect your home ...
Looking for Drain Services pros in ???????????