RNS

800 Macleod Trail Southeast
Calgary
AB
T2G5E6

RNS Kitchen and Bath did an ok job in my house. The resulting renovation looked good, came together well. But, there were some issues getting finished. I initiated the project by explaining that I wanted to get it done as soon as possible, and with as little time spent on my part as possible. Despite this, I had to run around town choosing fixtures (even though I chose the default option for nearly every one), which took forever. They didn't end up starting until early October, even though I had contacted them and started the project in May. The next delay was not their fault, I had a house fire after they had demo'ed the old kitchen and bath, and moved in some of the new cabinets. But they tried to collect a lot of the money at that point, despite having done very little of the work. Also, once the restoration company had finished restoring the rest of the house (insurance didn't cover kitchen and bath because they were not present at the time of damage, having been demo'ed but not rebuilt), RNS took their sweet time getting back in to finish the work. In the end, they spent 2-3 months delaying due to communication errors within their own company, while the job itself took only about a week to complete once started. This was despite the fact that I had kept them up to date continuously on the other contractors progress, letting them know a few months before hand when they should be ready to start again. They were not ready at all. Finally, once the work was done, some counter tops peeled. But they came back and fixed the issue. I wish I could have had a better experience, since I like to support small local businesses, but unfortunately, they had too many problems getting the work done.