HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Calgary Elite Roofing Inc.

Reviews for Calgary Elite Roofing Inc.

ward in Calgary
ward in Calgary

Tile Roof Repair- Excellent workmanship

I highly recommend Elite Roofing. The final price was exactly as quoted. The workmanship was of high quality with a keen attention to detail. Murray is an utmost professional whose work is point perfect and the jobsite was left clean. I was apprised of the progress and unforeseen issues as the job progressed. I am absolutely happy with the quality.

Thank you so much for the review, Murray is one of our lead techs at CER and we will pass along the review to him !!!

Kevin in Calgary
Kevin in Calgary

Re-roof

Reviewed roofing companies on HomeStars, selected Calgary Elite. Could not be happier. Re-roofed from 20 yr old pine shakes to premium asphalt shingles. Robert and his people did a great job, were meticulous on daily and overall cleanups and addressed all the minor things that could easily have been glossed over by a less committed contractor. We are very pleased with the result, the house looks great, and we would not hesitate to heartily recommend Calgary Elite Roofing to anyone considering a new roof. Well done guys, and thanks!

Kevin it was an absolute pleasure dealing with you and thank you for choosing Calgary Elite Roofing for your project. We take great pride and care with our projects and want to ensure that the level of quality is second to none, hope to see you on the golf course sometime down the road and take care of those two fabulous dogs. We look forward to coming out when it is time to do the regular maintenance on the roof and have a fantastic remainder of your summer !!!! R

Quokka in Calgary
Quokka in Calgary

Roof replacement

Calgary Elite Roofing was just excellent. They replaced our shake roof with asphalt shingles a few days ago.

Robert, the Vice President, was very helpful. When we asked for examples of houses with different types of shingles, Elite Roofing supplied us with some addresses right away. We talked to several roofers. When we asked for references, Elite Roofing was the only company that supplied them.

The crew also did an excellent job. They were extremely helpful, friendly and professional. They did not rush the job at all, but did quality work. I cannot remember her name, but there was a woman who was cleaning up and she was particularly helpful and professional.

I highly recommend Calgary Elite Roofing.

Thank you for the review !!! We will be sure to pass on the kind words to Amber and her crew. Congratulations on the new Malarkey Windsor roof it looks absolutely amazing and will protect your home for decades to come.

Tom in Calgary
Tom in Calgary

High quality roof replacement

Our pine shake roof was replaced with a rubber EuroShield roof. Their quote was very competitive and the quality of the roofers doing the work was very high. The final result is stunning and with a 50 year warranty will unfortunately outlive me. Highly recommended.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Northwest

I had a very bad experience with this company. Before doing work the manager of this company agreed an amount (reasonable charge) and start work, after work he told me he forgot to bring the receipt so he said he will come next day and collect the cheque. but when he comes next day.. he changed his words he was asking me almost double charge.. when i was trying to talk him, he become more angry and make me to write a new cheque with doubled amount than the amount which he promised me previous day. really i was shocked but to avoid fight I gave him the amount, later I informed all of my friends and collegues about this company.
according to my experience service is very bad and it is a very bad company.

Unfortunately we are truly at a loss for words on this review we do not have managers for sales nor for finalizing of accounts, given the level of vagueness to the review we are unable to do anything other then apologize if there was a miscommunication or misunderstanding or potential language barrier issue.

We have requested a review from the Homestars team to hopefully give us some direction on how we may indeed remedy this situation but there is no name, no mention of work done, nor a valid amount of $$ given the $550.00 stated in the cost of the job portion of the review does not match up with anything that we have in our records. Please feel free to reach out to us directly at the office to discuss, regardless of star scores on reviews these are the things that assist us in developing as a company.

Respectfully
Calgary Elite Roofing Inc

Ryan in Toronto
Ryan in Toronto

Complete Roof Replacement

We dealt with Robert from Elite Roofing and had an unbelievably positive experience. This winter we had some leaking issues and Robert came over and got up on the roof and found the problem and fixed it temporarily. He noticed that the roof had been done poorly in the past (over 20 years ago) and it needed to be replaced. He did a very thorough job of explaining the quote and the work that needed to be done. Then when it came time to do the job my wife was actually going into labour. Robert did a great job of staying in communication with us and his crew to insure the work got done timely and with the least disruption to us as possible. As it turns out, the people on the roof was a great distraction for my wife while we were at home. Once the job was finished and we had settled back home with our new baby, Robert came by to do a walk through and inspection. He noticed a few things I hadn't even seen and everything I pointed out he agreed with instantly and rectified the next day, including redoing some of the eaves troughs that got banged up a little during the job. We had a great experience with Elite Roofing from start to finish and will be definitely using them when our Garage needs to be replaced.

Thank you so much for the review Ryan and CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!! On the new addition to the family !!!!!!
The new roof is going to keep you and the family protected for years to come. A Class 4 impact rated product is the way to go in this Hail Belt that we live in.... Thanks again and we will see you in the future to make sure that roof is performing properly. R

Wenxia in Toronto
Wenxia in Toronto

Roof shingle repair

Had a couples of shingles missing; The other company on Homestar quoted me an outrageous amount of 1250 while Elite Roofing gave me a realistic price of 350. Very good work done.

Thank you Wenxia it was our pleasure!

Mario Falconi from Calgary
Mario Falconi from Calgary

Honest & Reliable Experience

I recently bought a house with a 35 year old cedar shake roof. It had no leaks but I was concerned it would need replacing based on the recommendation of the home inspector. I had a couple established reputable companies out to take a look at it. They both side it need to be replaced immediately for $15000 +. I then was recommended Rob and CER from my insurance agent so I decided to have him come by and take a look also. He gave me his honest opinion that it needed a few minor repairs and to replace all the ridge caps for $3000. He said that would buy me 3 - 5 years. Being that we had just bought the house and are tight for cash, I was happy to hear this and we hired his company. The crew was experienced, fast, efficient, clean and did a great job. I would recommend Rob and CER to friends with no hesitation.

Hi Mario thanks very much for the review we look forward to the future new roof when the timing is good for you and your family !!!!!

R&S in Calgary
R&S in Calgary

Ice dam response

Amazing response when we noticed a leak dripping down a ceiling light fixture after all the huge snow build up of winter 2018. Calgary Elite crew were here and removed humongous ice dam from our roof within about an hour of our call! Elite replaced our roof a couple years ago and the service and response to any issues from that time on has been phenomenal.

Thank you for recommending us!

Katelyn in Calgary
Katelyn in Calgary

Can't say enough good things about this company

We had Calgary Elite Roofing do our new roof two years ago and had a great experience -- price was competitive, quality of work was great, and Rob and his crew clearly knew what they were doing.

Fast forward two years later and we find ourselves with a giant ice dam on our roof, so I called Rob up to see if he had any advice for dealing with it. He immediately remembered us and our house and gave me some instructions on how to remove the ice. Less than an hour later, as my husband starts to tackle it, who shows up to help...Rob and his crew.

Much appreciated. Thanks again.

Thank you Katelyn it was our pleasure!

More about Calgary Elite Roofing Inc.

Calgary Elite Roofing has provided quality roofing and renovation services in Southern Alberta for over a decade.

Our dedicated expert technicians offer superior installations and with award winning, designer roofing systems such as Euro-Shield and DaVinci products.

Our repair and maintenance service team consists of red-seal roofing technicians and carefully screened trained laborers. We care for our team members as much as we care about our customers; thus our teams are supervised by an accredited National Construction Safety Officer certified by the Alberta Construction Safety Association. provided with top of the line roof products.

Our motto is to provide you with expert advice, friendly service and best value every time

Thank you for choosing Calgary Elite Roofing as your partner in your home improvement!