HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Calgary Elite Roofing Inc.

Reviews for Calgary Elite Roofing Inc.

Tom in Calgary
Tom in Calgary

High quality roof replacement

Our pine shake roof was replaced with a rubber EuroShield roof. Their quote was very competitive and the quality of the roofers doing the work was very high. The final result is stunning and with a 50 year warranty will unfortunately outlive me. Highly recommended.

Northwest

I had a very bad experience with this company. Before doing work the manager of this company agreed an amount (reasonable charge) and start work, after work he told me he forgot to bring the receipt so he said he will come next day and collect the cheque. but when he comes next day.. he changed his words he was asking me almost double charge.. when i was trying to talk him, he become more angry and make me to write a new cheque with doubled amount than the amount which he promised me previous day. really i was shocked but to avoid fight I gave him the amount, later I informed all of my friends and collegues about this company.
according to my experience service is very bad and it is a very bad company.

Ryan in Toronto
Ryan in Toronto

Complete Roof Replacement

We dealt with Robert from Elite Roofing and had an unbelievably positive experience. This winter we had some leaking issues and Robert came over and got up on the roof and found the problem and fixed it temporarily. He noticed that the roof had been done poorly in the past (over 20 years ago) and it needed to be replaced. He did a very thorough job of explaining the quote and the work that needed to be done. Then when it came time to do the job my wife was actually going into labour. Robert did a great job of staying in communication with us and his crew to insure the work got done timely and with the least disruption to us as possible. As it turns out, the people on the roof was a great distraction for my wife while we were at home. Once the job was finished and we had settled back home with our new baby, Robert came by to do a walk through and inspection. He noticed a few things I hadn't even seen and everything I pointed out he agreed with instantly and rectified the next day, including redoing some of the eaves troughs that got banged up a little during the job. We had a great experience with Elite Roofing from start to finish and will be definitely using them when our Garage needs to be replaced.

Thank you so much for the review Ryan and CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!! On the new addition to the family !!!!!!
The new roof is going to keep you and the family protected for years to come. A Class 4 impact rated product is the way to go in this Hail Belt that we live in.... Thanks again and we will see you in the future to make sure that roof is performing properly. R

Wenxia in Toronto
Wenxia in Toronto

Roof shingle repair

Had a couples of shingles missing; The other company on Homestar quoted me an outrageous amount of 1250 while Elite Roofing gave me a realistic price of 350. Very good work done.

Thank you Wenxia it was our pleasure!

Mario Falconi from Calgary
Mario Falconi from Calgary

Honest & Reliable Experience

I recently bought a house with a 35 year old cedar shake roof. It had no leaks but I was concerned it would need replacing based on the recommendation of the home inspector. I had a couple established reputable companies out to take a look at it. They both side it need to be replaced immediately for $15000 +. I then was recommended Rob and CER from my insurance agent so I decided to have him come by and take a look also. He gave me his honest opinion that it needed a few minor repairs and to replace all the ridge caps for $3000. He said that would buy me 3 - 5 years. Being that we had just bought the house and are tight for cash, I was happy to hear this and we hired his company. The crew was experienced, fast, efficient, clean and did a great job. I would recommend Rob and CER to friends with no hesitation.

Hi Mario thanks very much for the review we look forward to the future new roof when the timing is good for you and your family !!!!!

R&S in Calgary
R&S in Calgary

Ice dam response

Amazing response when we noticed a leak dripping down a ceiling light fixture after all the huge snow build up of winter 2018. Calgary Elite crew were here and removed humongous ice dam from our roof within about an hour of our call! Elite replaced our roof a couple years ago and the service and response to any issues from that time on has been phenomenal.

Thank you for recommending us!

Katelyn in Calgary
Katelyn in Calgary

Can't say enough good things about this company

We had Calgary Elite Roofing do our new roof two years ago and had a great experience -- price was competitive, quality of work was great, and Rob and his crew clearly knew what they were doing.

Fast forward two years later and we find ourselves with a giant ice dam on our roof, so I called Rob up to see if he had any advice for dealing with it. He immediately remembered us and our house and gave me some instructions on how to remove the ice. Less than an hour later, as my husband starts to tackle it, who shows up to help...Rob and his crew.

Much appreciated. Thanks again.

Thank you Katelyn it was our pleasure!

Wes in Calgary
Wes in Calgary

Leaking Roof

Very pleased with the service provided by Calgary Elite Roofing. They arrived on time during a time when they were absolutely swamped with calls (big melt after a winter with heavy snowfall). They were very thorough, charged me exactly what they said they would before coming. What I appreciated most was they took the time after the job was done (off the clock) to explain everything they found and fixed and how to prevent the problem in the future. Very hard working and down to earth guys.

Thanks very much for the review Wes !!! We are happy to be of assistance and we are having an exceptionally heavy snow accumulation year it would seem, we always want people to call the professionals to remove the snow and ice from your roof the sooner you react the better for your house !!!

JF in Calgary
JF in Calgary

Fast, effective and friendly -- what more can you ask?

Due the current waves of snowing and melting in Calgary, we started to notice a water leak in our living room's ceiling. I gave a few roofing companies a call to see if they could come fix the issues, but only Calgary Elite Roofing was able to send a team the same day.
Greg was very meticulous explaining the issue of ice damming currently plaguing Calgary and jumped on the roof to create channels and break ice dams that blocked water flow on the roof, preventing further water stagnation and costly leaks in our house. Before he left, Greg gave me some advice to prevent this situation from happening again.

My roof will need to be redone in the summer and I'll be sure to give them a call.

Thank you JF for the review we have been going non-stop to wage a war on ice dams as they seem to be waging a war on this beautiful city of ours, we look forward to being able to assist you with the roofing project and if you need us sooner then spring give us a call and we will be there !!!!

Candyco in Calgary
Candyco in Calgary

Repair Leaky Skylight - Ice Dam

Jordan, and another employee arrived at my house within 24 hours of my emergency; the skylight was leaking after our recent 2 days of snow. He was confident and professional in telling me they would go up on the roof, remove snow from any areas of concern and then remove as much of the ice as possible. I have a cedar shake roof and these are slippier than a shingle roof, so I was thrilled that they were prepared for this. I will definitely call them again, My roof needs some maintenance . The receptionist, Delice, friendly and helpful, went onto google earth to look at my house before sending out a crew for repairs. Pretty amazing.

We are happy we could assist you and thanks for the review we have our emergency line for a reason and we will always respond and be there in Calgarians time of need

More about Calgary Elite Roofing Inc.

Calgary Elite Roofing has provided quality roofing and renovation services in Southern Alberta for over a decade.

Our dedicated expert technicians offer superior installations and with award winning, designer roofing systems such as Euro-Shield and DaVinci products.

Our repair and maintenance service team consists of red-seal roofing technicians and carefully screened trained laborers. We care for our team members as much as we care about our customers; thus our teams are supervised by an accredited National Construction Safety Officer certified by the Alberta Construction Safety Association. provided with top of the line roof products.

Our motto is to provide you with expert advice, friendly service and best value every time

Thank you for choosing Calgary Elite Roofing as your partner in your home improvement!