Calgary Elite Roofing Inc.

47 Copperfield Common SE AB T2J2B4
Calgary Elite Roofing Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 4 timesBest of 2019winner 4 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Calgary Elite Roofing Inc.

L Birnie in Calgary
L Birnie in Calgary

Roof Replacement House and Garage

Jordan initially visited my residence to quote on my roof replacement and came fully prepared with having done a pre-view/review so time spent with me was in explaining what I have versus what my options are. There were no pressure sales and information was honest and easy to understand. Arrangements for timing of the work being completed were exactly as requested and both delivery and installation folks were very personable and professional. They did an outstanding job and took extra care to ensure even the clean up was perfect. It was a real pleasure to have work completed by such a professional group of people.

Thank you very much for the review, there should not be any pressure on a person to immediately pick a new roof it is a process that we feel should be very inclusive of all pertinent information for our clients, we want to ensure that you are making the best decision for your goals as a homeowner and to have a quality install every time.

Jeremy in Calgary
Jeremy in Calgary

Roof replacement

Excellent service and craftsmanship. Rob was over to help and assist us with our decision months before we contracted his company. The invoice was exactly as quoted. The crew were respectful and timely. I'd absolutely recommend Calgary Elite Roofing.

Thank you very much for the kind words Jeremy, Please ensure that you contact your insurance provider now that you folks have a Class 4 Impact rated roof.
We look forward to assisting you with any future exterior renovations and will be happy to assist when you are ready to upgrade that siding and water shedding system.

Rob

Clay Tile roof cleaning in Calgary
Clay Tile roof cleaning in Calgary

Removed debris from clay tiled roof

I called, made an appointment, Greg was prompt and assessed the problem immediately. Gave me a quote within a few hours and had the job completed by end of day. I would not hesitate recommending Calgary Elite Roofing. I am very pleased with the service I received.

Thank you very much for the review, We always want to ensure that we are able to assist folks with their roofing requirements.
Greg

jnpowell in Calgary
jnpowell in Calgary

Highly Recommended!

We have used Robert and Calgary Elite Roofing for a few issues with our roof. We have a flat roof and it is really difficult to find a good roofing company that knows what they are doing. These guys are awesome and are so helpful we can't thank them enough. I highly recommend calling Robert and they do amazing work!

Thanks very much for the compliments and kind words, we will always provide an Elite level of service for our clients.

Rob L

ward in Calgary
ward in Calgary

Tile Roof Repair- Excellent workmanship

I highly recommend Elite Roofing. The final price was exactly as quoted. The workmanship was of high quality with a keen attention to detail. Murray is an utmost professional whose work is point perfect and the jobsite was left clean. I was apprised of the progress and unforeseen issues as the job progressed. I am absolutely happy with the quality.

Thank you so much for the review, Murray is one of our lead techs at CER and we will pass along the review to him !!!

Kevin in Calgary
Kevin in Calgary

Re-roof

Reviewed roofing companies on HomeStars, selected Calgary Elite. Could not be happier. Re-roofed from 20 yr old pine shakes to premium asphalt shingles. Robert and his people did a great job, were meticulous on daily and overall cleanups and addressed all the minor things that could easily have been glossed over by a less committed contractor. We are very pleased with the result, the house looks great, and we would not hesitate to heartily recommend Calgary Elite Roofing to anyone considering a new roof. Well done guys, and thanks!

Kevin it was an absolute pleasure dealing with you and thank you for choosing Calgary Elite Roofing for your project. We take great pride and care with our projects and want to ensure that the level of quality is second to none, hope to see you on the golf course sometime down the road and take care of those two fabulous dogs. We look forward to coming out when it is time to do the regular maintenance on the roof and have a fantastic remainder of your summer !!!! R

Quokka in Calgary
Quokka in Calgary

Roof replacement

Calgary Elite Roofing was just excellent. They replaced our shake roof with asphalt shingles a few days ago.

Robert, the Vice President, was very helpful. When we asked for examples of houses with different types of shingles, Elite Roofing supplied us with some addresses right away. We talked to several roofers. When we asked for references, Elite Roofing was the only company that supplied them.

The crew also did an excellent job. They were extremely helpful, friendly and professional. They did not rush the job at all, but did quality work. I cannot remember her name, but there was a woman who was cleaning up and she was particularly helpful and professional.

Calgary Elite Roofing cares highly about their reputation and stand behind their warranty. When some problems arose with my work later, Calgary Elite fixed the problems without question.

I highly recommend Calgary Elite Roofing.

Thank you for the review !!! We will be sure to pass on the kind words to Amber and her crew. Congratulations on the new Malarkey Windsor roof it looks absolutely amazing and will protect your home for decades to come.

Tom in Calgary
Tom in Calgary

High quality roof replacement

Our pine shake roof was replaced with a rubber EuroShield roof. Their quote was very competitive and the quality of the roofers doing the work was very high. The final result is stunning and with a 50 year warranty will unfortunately outlive me. Highly recommended.

Ryan in Toronto
Ryan in Toronto

Complete Roof Replacement

We dealt with Robert from Elite Roofing and had an unbelievably positive experience. This winter we had some leaking issues and Robert came over and got up on the roof and found the problem and fixed it temporarily. He noticed that the roof had been done poorly in the past (over 20 years ago) and it needed to be replaced. He did a very thorough job of explaining the quote and the work that needed to be done. Then when it came time to do the job my wife was actually going into labour. Robert did a great job of staying in communication with us and his crew to insure the work got done timely and with the least disruption to us as possible. As it turns out, the people on the roof was a great distraction for my wife while we were at home. Once the job was finished and we had settled back home with our new baby, Robert came by to do a walk through and inspection. He noticed a few things I hadn't even seen and everything I pointed out he agreed with instantly and rectified the next day, including redoing some of the eaves troughs that got banged up a little during the job. We had a great experience with Elite Roofing from start to finish and will be definitely using them when our Garage needs to be replaced.

Thank you so much for the review Ryan and CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!! On the new addition to the family !!!!!!
The new roof is going to keep you and the family protected for years to come. A Class 4 impact rated product is the way to go in this Hail Belt that we live in.... Thanks again and we will see you in the future to make sure that roof is performing properly. R

More about Calgary Elite Roofing Inc.

Calgary Elite Roofing has provided quality roofing and renovation services in Southern Alberta for over a decade.

Our dedicated expert technicians offer superior installations and with award winning, designer roofing systems such as Euro-Shield and DaVinci products.

Our repair and maintenance service team consists of red-seal roofing technicians and carefully screened trained laborers. We care for our team members as much as we care about our customers; thus our teams are supervised by an accredited National Construction Safety Officer certified by the Alberta Construction Safety Association. provided with top of the line roof products.

Our motto is to provide you with expert advice, friendly service and best value every time

Thank you for choosing Calgary Elite Roofing as your partner in your home improvement!