Canadian Property Inspections

Newmarket ON L3X 2P1
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Newmarket  >  Canadian Property Inspections

Reviews for Canadian Property Inspections

Dave is very thorough and experienced

I found Canadian Property Inspections through work, and Dave has been great from the start to finish. He arrived on time, conducted a very thorough investigation, and was able to send us the report the next day. He is courteous and professional. I recommend Dave to other people who needs their home inspected.

1 review Oshawa, ON

Home Inspection Done Well

David was a pleasure to work with. He is very knowledgeable and detail oriented. I have referred him to my friends and family to use his service when purchasing their next home.

Elina in Toronto
Elina in Toronto

Great experience!

David was very thorough and helpful for our home inspection. I'm a first time home buyer and he took the time to walk through each issue with me and gave me tips and tricks on repairing/taking care of the home. He was able to produce a very detailed report to us within 2 days. We felt very confident with our purchase after his inspection. I would highly recommend David for any inspection needs.
Thanks David!

Great Job

David inspected a property for me recently and I felt he did an excellent job. He was very detail oriented and took his time to explain things to me.

thanks again David I will use you again soon .

It was my pleasure helping you. Enjoy your home. Thank you.

Amanda in Toronto
Amanda in Toronto

Home Inspection

David was very thorough during our home inspection. His report included pictures and noted things around the house that needed repairs, minor and major. His price was very affordable compared to other inspectors and it included the infrared thermal imaging. Other companies wanted to charge more for this. The infrared thermal imaging was very useful. David found a leak under the bathroom with this device that was not visible to the naked eye. Vermiculite was used in the attic and David offered to get it tested for us at an additional price of $100. We agreed to have this done and found out that it tested positive for asbestos a couple of days later. David is an excellent home inspector and we would definitely recommend him.

Tilak from Toronto
Tilak from Toronto

Home Inspection

We had signed an agreement to buy a 30 year old house and even though the house seemed to be in great shape,wanted to ensure that there were no hidden issues. I checked redflagdeals forum for home inspection companies reviews, and "Canadian Property Inspectors" were highly recommended there. I googled them some more and all the reviews out here at homestars were very positive.
The inspection had to be done within 5 days as per my purchase agreement, and when i had requested Canadian Property Inspection (Dave), he was very helpful. We agreed on a mutually convenient time a couple of days later.
He was there on time, and did a thorough inspection both inside and outside the premises. He took lots of pictures (which were very helpful for me when I received his report the next day morning to remember everything that he had pointed out the previous day). Since we were first time home buyers, we had asked him lots and lots of questions and he was more than happy to explain.
The inspection lasted 3 hours, and helped re-affirm that the property that we were buying is well worth it.
He accepted credit cards (and that saved us having to carry cash around)- and overall, i would rate his services 10/10.
I would definitely use his services when I buy my next house as well! Thanks a lot, Dave!

L from Brampton
L from Brampton
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Home inspection

David has completed a few inspections for us during our resale home search. He is punctual, friendly, knowledgable and professional. David's expertise is quite evident, and he provides a clear and concise written report summarizing areas of concern as well as other useful information concerning the home. I would definitely recommend Dave for anyone in need of a home inspection.

Kawal from Toronto
Kawal from Toronto

Home Inspection

I used David's services for home inspection. I am more than 100% satisfied with the professional services which David offered. On inspection day, he started the procedure on time and took almost 3 hours to complete. He thoroughly inspected the house with detailed narrative description of all the verified parts of it. He was equally supportive in answering the questions for the house which i had. I would recommend Canada Property Inspection services to anyone who is looking for best inspection services in GTA.

Manisha in Ajax
Manisha in Ajax
9 reviews ,

home inspection

I used David after someone referred us to him for our 2nd year home inspection on our newly built home. David was prompt/courteous and looked through everything very precisely. He listed things that a regular home owner would not be able to. But what impressed him most is he uses thermal imaging during the inspection and was able to detect the builder had missed adding insulation on our finished garage ceiling which results in a small area in our dining room always being cooler than other parts of the floor. Without him figuring our the exact location with proof it would be my words against the builders and we all know how much builders love to admit to their own mistakes.

We were so pleased with his work that we referred him to our neighbours who had a very similar experience and currently will be using him again for my parents house inspection. Keep up the great job David!

Jiabao in Toronto
Jiabao in Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Home Inspection

I found this company and David following some overwhelming recommendations in the following RedFlagDeals thread:

As a start he arrived at the property half an hour early (I was not there yet) and already looked around the exterior of the house and took pictures.

His inspection was very thorough, bedrooms, bathrooms, basement, crawl space, attic. No major issues for our house but he pointed out a lot of minor things just so we are aware.

His service includes the thermal camera and he went through all the ceilings and walls with us. It's definitely a plus. A lot of other people either don't have it or charges more for it.

In the end, for a property of only <1500 sqft, we spent almost 3 hours there (not including the time he spent on the exterior before we arrived).

Couple of hours after at late night of the day, we received the report in pdf (it's generated by a software, has clear navigation tabs, unlike some other inspectors who handwrite stuff which is difficult to read). David put a lot of pictures he took in the report to remind us of where the problem was.

Overall, great service.

PS: It turned out David was not aware of Homestars so I asked him to create a page for himself here and I'd gladly be the first reviewer.