Trim Depot

Moldings / Mouldings
Woodbridge ON L4L5Y2

Reviews for Trim Depot

Gabe in Ottawa

Trim Depot pride themselves on customer service and our multiple experiences with Ralph and associates have been extremely positive. I recommend them to anyone, contractors and consumers. They are amazing!!

Gabe, thank you for the kind words. We're glad your satisfied with our service and your product.

alan cotton from Brampton

My Wife and I went recently. Quite an experience. From my initial email for a Quote to the super Service in the Showroom and their fine Delivery Driver who was very helpful and polite. I was also very impressed at the displays i was expecting to be rummaging thru stacks of trim but not so all samples are on the wall making choices very easy. All in all a very pleasant experience plus on top of all that their Prices are excellent. If you need Trim this is definitely the place to go.

Hi Alan. Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It was our pleasure to help you.
Regards, Trim Depot.

I am so happy we chose Trim Depot for our recent baseboard and casing purchase! Not only are the products top quality but the pricing is much better than those big box stores and the service was exceptional! I had the pleasure of working with Ralph and he blew me away by following up to see how our project went and to make sure we were happy with everything. The delivery was flawless and exactly when Ralph suggested it would be. The whole experience was fantastic and I will absolutely recommend Trim Depot and will use them again for my next project!

Thank You for your kind words. It is our pleasure to help where we can. We are really happy that all went well. Ralph

david

Fantastic company! Ordered baseboards / shoe molding and delivery was prompt and on time. Pricing was also the best i found in the GTA!!! All employees at the store were very friendly and accommodating. They treat you like part of the family and walk out of the store with a smile. They were also very polite and gave me samples so i can try them in my home.

They also recommended an external installer (Donald - Brampton Crown Moulding / 416-616-1195) to install the baseboards/moldings. He was fantastic as well. Super polite and communicated very well.

Thank you so much Roger/Steve/Company for your great product and even better customer service.

Thank you for your kind words. Very happy to hear everything worked out for you. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, let us know.

olly from Woodbridge

Initially seemed good but when there were problems, spoke to someone on the phone who offered to exchange the material if I brought it back. When I got there, it was a different person who said they were not interested and they would not help. Wasted trip and wasted money on un-useable material. Worst customer service I've experienced anywhere in Toronto. Will not use Trim Depot again.

Anthony from Vaughan

The level of service shown by Roger and staff was exceptional, they show a great level of knowledge in their products. The prices are very competitive. The quality of the product is great! We are very pleased with our door handles and interior trim. Ordering and delivery was a breeze and on time!

Thank you Anthony. We are pleased that your happy with your product and look forward to serving you in the future.

Nicholas from Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

I usually don't write reviews but this family run business was exceptional! Their service and products went beyond my expectations. Prices were also very good! Highly recommended. Thanks depot! Trim Depot!

Hi Nicholas. Thank you and I hope your renovation goes well.
We are always here to help.
Steve. Trim Depot.

Daniel from Vaughan

The staff at Trim Depot was very helpful and knowledgeable! The service was stellar and the prices were even better. They delivered the product on time and hassle free. Quality products, great people, and ethically ran. Hats off to the Trim Depot team!

Daniel, thank you for your kind words. We are happy that your experience with us was to your satisfaction. I hope your project goes well.
Thank you.

Richard from Unique Custom Mouldings & Trim

Service & product at Trim Depot is very good. Steve Sabat (salesperson) is more than willing to cater to my needs as of trim. Many requests & demands was full filled by Trim Depot, by going above & beyond. The prices at Trim Depot is also very reasonable. Steve Sabat (Trim Depot) thank you again for great service & product.

Hi Richard.
Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business.
Thanks again.

More about Trim Depot

Wholesalers/ Retailers of MDF and wood Trim and Moulding products. Crown moulding. Baseboards. Casing. Wainscoting and more.