Executive General Contracting, Division of Executive Inc

General Contractors
169-237 Conlins Road Scarborough ON M1C1C4
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Scarborough  >  Executive General Contracting, Division of Executive Inc

Reviews for Executive General Contracting, Division of Executive Inc

Rosa in Milton

I was extremely impressed with Tom’s renovation work on my bathroom, living room, and closet. He is a true professional who thoroughly explained the entire renovation process. He refused to accept anything less than perfection. I highly recommend Tom as a contractor. You will not be disappointed!

Thank you Rosa. It was my pleasure. We always strive for perfection.

ttsomis in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Tom from Executive General contracting did a great job installing hardwood flooring in three bedrooms and the upstairs hallway. He also finished the trim work (baseboards and doors) and put in a new set of doors for our linen closet. Everything turned out beautiful. He was polite, professional and always arrived on time. I was very happy with the work and would definitely recommend Executive General Contracting.

Thank you for the opportunity. I am happy that you are happy with the end product. This is our mission/goal.

Tanya from Mississauga

I have used the services of Executive General Contracting numerous times for kitchen faucet replacement and installation of a few toilets. Tom and his team always exceed my expectations. Tom always responds promptly and completes the job efficiently - a true professional. The fees are also very reasonable.
He truly goes the extra mile. I highly recommend this company for any one looking for a honest and reliable contractor!
Thanks Tom!

Thank you Tanya. I appreciate the opportunity.

Marcia in Toronto

We needed some work done and Tom was the perfect person for the job. He worked quickly, was competent and professional, and the end result looks perfect. I would definitely recommend Executive General Contracting!

Thank you Marcia.

Robert from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

We have used this company twice and I have been very happy with their service. Great customer service, they respond to calls and emails in a timely manner, they work effectively and do a great job. I would definitely recommend them

Sharam from Thornhill
2 reviews ,

Executive General Contracting has been my number one choice for any renovation ideas for around the house. Tom is very personable and professional and always goes over and beyond to make sure the job is done right the first time. Great person to be be around and I would recommend him to anyone.

Steve from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

I have seen the work of EGC and it was an easy decision to call for some work that needed to be done in our home. EGC has renovated bathrooms, put in laminate floors, ceramic tiles, painted, etc. for family and friends and for us our kitchen is now complete after EGC put in our backsplash. Simply stunning to look at! EGC also closed off an unnecessary linen closet in our master bedroom in order to open up our walk in closet and allow for proper placement of furniture in the room. Those were the biggest tasks among smaller things around the house. Well finished job with someone who has a passion for what they do!

GC
3 reviews Pickering, ON

We were very impressed with the work that EGC did on our house. They were very reasonably priced, extremely personable and the work was well done. EGC and his team made sure we were 100% satisfied with their work. Tom even came the last day to make sure that every last detail was perfect. We will definitely be using them again for future projects.

More about Executive General Contracting, Division of Executive Inc

Welcome to Executive General Contracting, Division of Executive Inc. We're passionate about delivering exceptional service. As a full service provider, when you hire Executive General Contracting, Division of Executive Inc, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home, office or ...