Old School Electric Ltd

Reviews for Old School Electric Ltd

Bob in Edmonton
Bob in Edmonton

Garage Wiring

Todd responded promptly, quoted a very fair price, did the work promptly on the dater arranged, arranged the permit and cleared an item on the electrical inspectors list with no hesitation or complaining. Overall very professional looking job by an obvious professional. I would not hesitate to recommend Todd to friends & relatives.

Happy Customers in Edmonton
Happy Customers in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

The Right Way To Do Business!!

Todd was honest and did what he said he would do, he showed up when he said he would, charged a fair price for his service, and suggested ways our lighting project could be improved. Todd’s experience with condos provided reassurance that the job would be done properly with minimal impact to our neighbors. Excellent job, Todd. We’d highly recommend Todd for any project you have.
Dan & Stacey

I found a rock star!

I recently wanted to have my basement developed and didn't know where to start. Although I work in the new home building industry and know a lot of good people, it is quite difficult to find good trades who will do a smaller project. Through a friend, Todd was referred to me and I am very grateful. Todd was very professional, trustworthy, personable and really understood what we needed. He had experience in so many aspects of construction and did all the work himself, making the process so much easier. He showed up in a timely way and completed the project with great attention to detail. Todd deserves all 10 stars and I have recommended him to all my friends. We love our new space!

Dee, Tofield
Dee, Tofield
9 reviews Tofield, AB

Upgrading electrical

Todd responded very quickly to our emergency call and had the problem fixed within an hour.
He was professional but also took the time to show me how to complete some of the repairs myself, which I appreciated greatly.
I called him back 2 more times to complete further work as it was needed and he was always on time and worked quickly to get the job done.