1ComputerServices

Terry in Orleans
Terry in Orleans
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

A recommendation.

I definitely highly recommend 1 Computer Services Inc. They arranged for the purchase of my lap top computer, connected me to my cable supplier, visited me to clean out viruses and fix any other glitches that I couldn't fix, helped me just over the phone and warned me about what not to click on when items just appeared on the internet. They were always friendly, professional and answered all questions. All at reasonable prices.

J. Hattori, Weston
J. Hattori, Weston

Great job by Chris

Chris from 1 Computer came over to my place on time and spent a little over an hour tuning up my computer. Apparently the antivirus program was corrupted so Chris uninstalled it and installed a newer version and did a few other things. He explained everything as he went along and I was very pleased with the service. I've had other people over from time to time and they charged a lot more. Will deal with them again for sure.

Pamela in Orleans
Pamela in Orleans

Keyboard kaput!

As a writer, I was more than a little put out when my laptop keyboard gave up the ghost recently. I decided to put my trust in 1ComputerServices which I'd found on Google and hope for the best, and I am very happy that I did! Their service proved to be prompt (including home pick-up and return), friendly, reliable and most reasonable. I was up and running again in under a week. I couldn't have wished for a more professional nor more trustworthy company. A big thank you from me!

Philip Thompson in Toronto
Philip Thompson in Toronto

Computer services

My old computer finally failed outright, and having no skills or knowledge to know better I went to the big box for a fix or replacement. Was advised that it was a write-off and nothing immediately recoverable of all my files and photos, but was offered another level to attempt it, at approximately $600, if no guarantee of success. I declined and bought a new machine.
With little idea how to start out with the new computer I called Blake at 1ComputerServices just hoping for a little tutorial. He kindly sent Chris, who soon arrived and proceeded to make short work of loading up the software I needed and dumping so much of the useless stuff I would otherwise have had no idea about, very helpful. He also proposed, at the risk of a 20-something dollar cost for an item from another big-box store, he could at least attempt to extract my valued files from the old hard drive. I was happy to give it a try, and Chris set to work, and with complete success in no time, and I had all my old files transferred from the old computer to the new one. I would never have been the wiser without Blake and Chris to assist. Thank you both. I'll know best to call you first next time, and can confidently recommend to all.

Suz from Toronto
Suz from Toronto

Computer repair

Our computer wasn't working and Blake from 1 Computer Services sent Chris to our house. He not only fixed our computer, but upgraded some of our programs to make them work better. Chris arrived when he said he would and followed up afterwards. Couldn't ask for better service. Thanks, guys!

Cindy R from Toronto
Cindy R from Toronto

Computer Assistance

Chris arrived from 1CS within an hour of my call. He phoned beforehand and said he thought the problem was my mouse, which I found very difficult to believe. However, when he arrived and saw the situation in person, it turned out he was absolutely correct. We changed the mouse and he stayed to clean up my computer, all for a minimum one-hour charge that I thought was very reasonable. Will definitely call 1CS again!

Barb from Toronto
Barb from Toronto

Computer service

1computer came to the rescue . Long weekend and the computer was not connecting to the printer. The team at 1computer arranged a prompt service call, found the root of the problem and resolved the issue quickly. They also offered good advice that would enhance the household network. We really appreciated their knowledge and nice service. Again homestars rating system seems to be very accurate.

Lynn Mackay from Thunder Bay
Lynn Mackay from Thunder Bay
0 reviews Thunder Bay, ON

network assistance

1Computer Services was recommended to me by a colleague in the Toronto area. I was elated that the consultant was able to help me with my current issues, even though I am in a remote northern location. The consultant was very friendly, understanding, and honest. They were able to remotely run a few scans, speed up my computer and were also able to secure my wireless network. I would highly recommend them to my colleagues and friends.

More about 1ComputerServices

1ComputerServices is a company who provides computer services in the form of solutions, repairs and support to individuals and businesses.