195 Merton Street Toronto ON M4S 3G9

Reviews for 1ComputerServices Inc. o/a 1CS

Janet Turnbull
Janet Turnbull

Computer software repair

I've had on-going problems with my computer. All software related. I have completely given up on Rogers because of their terrible customer service. To the point that I contacted 1CS for help. Nigel appeared on a Sunday abou 2 hours later and fixed everything. I am not only grateful for his technical support but also because he was just a great guy to be around.

AlexU
AlexU

IT Services for my home

The 1CS technician was focused on the task at hand, but kept us informed along the way which allowed us to understand the issue. After he resolved the issue, there was time left to fix a few others, including a problem I have been having with my wireless internet. All that in an hour for $75 HST. Great deal!

Thank you Alex, we value your business! Happy that we were able to help you out.

Deepak
Deepak

Desktop computer repair diagnosis

The assigned technician (Malcolm) quickly and efficiently diagnosed the issue with my desktop computer, and provided the details of the replacement part. The part is on order, and once it arrives, I'll be scheduling another appointment with Malcolm to install it.

Thank you Deepak, we appreciated your feedback!

spukowsky
spukowsky

Computer problems

ICS was quick, reliable and professional. They helped me with my Apple computer problem as soon as I called for assistance. I will definitely be using them in the future

Thank you for the comments! We appreciate your business and look forwarding to helping you again in the future!

Terry in Orleans
Terry in Orleans
1 review Ottawa, ON

A recommendation.

195 Merton Street
Toronto
M4S 3G9

I definitely highly recommend 1 Computer Services Inc. They arranged for the purchase of my lap top computer, connected me to my cable supplier, visited me to clean out viruses and fix any other glitches that I couldn't fix, helped me just over the phone and warned me about what not to click on when items just appeared on the internet. They were always friendly, professional and answered all questions. All at reasonable prices.

J. Hattori, Weston
J. Hattori, Weston

Great job by Chris

Chris from 1 Computer came over to my place on time and spent a little over an hour tuning up my computer. Apparently the antivirus program was corrupted so Chris uninstalled it and installed a newer version and did a few other things. He explained everything as he went along and I was very pleased with the service. I've had other people over from time to time and they charged a lot more. Will deal with them again for sure.

Pamela in Orleans
Pamela in Orleans

Keyboard kaput!

As a writer, I was more than a little put out when my laptop keyboard gave up the ghost recently. I decided to put my trust in 1ComputerServices which I'd found on Google and hope for the best, and I am very happy that I did! Their service proved to be prompt (including home pick-up and return), friendly, reliable and most reasonable. I was up and running again in under a week. I couldn't have wished for a more professional nor more trustworthy company. A big thank you from me!

Philip Thompson in Toronto
Philip Thompson in Toronto

Computer services

My old computer finally failed outright, and having no skills or knowledge to know better I went to the big box for a fix or replacement. Was advised that it was a write-off and nothing immediately recoverable of all my files and photos, but was offered another level to attempt it, at approximately $600, if no guarantee of success. I declined and bought a new machine.
With little idea how to start out with the new computer I called Blake at 1ComputerServices just hoping for a little tutorial. He kindly sent Chris, who soon arrived and proceeded to make short work of loading up the software I needed and dumping so much of the useless stuff I would otherwise have had no idea about, very helpful. He also proposed, at the risk of a 20-something dollar cost for an item from another big-box store, he could at least attempt to extract my valued files from the old hard drive. I was happy to give it a try, and Chris set to work, and with complete success in no time, and I had all my old files transferred from the old computer to the new one. I would never have been the wiser without Blake and Chris to assist. Thank you both. I'll know best to call you first next time, and can confidently recommend to all.

Suz from Toronto
Suz from Toronto

Computer repair

Our computer wasn't working and Blake from 1 Computer Services sent Chris to our house. He not only fixed our computer, but upgraded some of our programs to make them work better. Chris arrived when he said he would and followed up afterwards. Couldn't ask for better service. Thanks, guys!

Cindy R from Toronto
Cindy R from Toronto

Computer Assistance

Chris arrived from 1CS within an hour of my call. He phoned beforehand and said he thought the problem was my mouse, which I found very difficult to believe. However, when he arrived and saw the situation in person, it turned out he was absolutely correct. We changed the mouse and he stayed to clean up my computer, all for a minimum one-hour charge that I thought was very reasonable. Will definitely call 1CS again!

More about 1ComputerServices Inc. o/a 1CS

1CS provides computer services in the form of solutions, installations, maintenance, repairs and support to individuals and businesses across the GTA.

□ Laptop Repair
□ Mac Devices
□ Training
□ Small Business Solutions
□ IT Service for Business

Get your operations running smoothly with solid IT solutions.
No pushy salespeople, just helpful advice to solve your computer problems.

We order what you want.
Computer Repair Laptop Repair Desktop Repair Computer won't turn on Slow computer Computer Assessment Computer Maintenance Computer & Printer Setup Software & Hardware Installation Internet and Network Support Troubleshoot Printing Issues Virus Removal Toronto Anti-virus Toronto Data Backup & Recovery Email Support & Services PC onsite computer repair PC onsite computer services Mac Devices Training Small Business Solutions IT Service for Business
Netgate & pfSense, Ubiquiti, ESET, Microsoft, Office 365, OneDrive, Sharepoint, Lenovo, HP, LG and more!
1CS prides itself on finding solutions to your computer problems. We focus on residential computer repair and IT services for small business. Fixing PC's is what we know best but we can certainly take a look at your MAC. Anything internet or network related is no problem.
2013
Credit Card or Cash
G Licence. Authorized Netgate Distributor.
Homes: $50. Business: $100