1ComputerServices Inc. o/a 1CS

Reviews for 1ComputerServices Inc. o/a 1CS

E.D
E.D

Computer service

Virus removal and basic computer upgrading and clean up.
Excellent service! Highly recommended. Service over and beyond.

paul
paul

Labtop malfunction

My laptop would not boot up and the screen was blue. I called 1CS and they sent a technician who diagnosed the problem right away and told me what needed to be done to resolve it, provided me a quote and I went ahead with it. Now my laptop is back to normal. Also liked that they came to me. I would certainly use 1CS the next time I need computer repair services.

Russell in Toronto
Russell in Toronto

Excellent and speedy service

I called at 1 in the afternoon about needing assistance to set up a new networked NAS, something the first three tech companies I'd spoken to had passed on. They had their IT man, Nigel, at my house by 5 p.m. and he had done all that was needed in under an hour.

Janet Turnbull
Janet Turnbull

Computer software repair

I've had on-going problems with my computer. All software related. I have completely given up on Rogers because of their terrible customer service. To the point that I contacted 1CS for help. Nigel appeared on a Sunday abou 2 hours later and fixed everything. I am not only grateful for his technical support but also because he was just a great guy to be around.

AlexU
AlexU

IT Services for my home

The 1CS technician was focused on the task at hand, but kept us informed along the way which allowed us to understand the issue. After he resolved the issue, there was time left to fix a few others, including a problem I have been having with my wireless internet. All that in an hour for $75 HST. Great deal!

Thank you Alex, we value your business! Happy that we were able to help you out.

Deepak
Deepak

Desktop computer repair diagnosis

The assigned technician (Malcolm) quickly and efficiently diagnosed the issue with my desktop computer, and provided the details of the replacement part. The part is on order, and once it arrives, I'll be scheduling another appointment with Malcolm to install it.

Thank you Deepak, we appreciated your feedback!

spukowsky
spukowsky

Computer problems

ICS was quick, reliable and professional. They helped me with my Apple computer problem as soon as I called for assistance. I will definitely be using them in the future

Thank you for the comments! We appreciate your business and look forwarding to helping you again in the future!

Terry in Orleans
Terry in Orleans
1 review Ottawa, ON

A recommendation.

I definitely highly recommend 1 Computer Services Inc. They arranged for the purchase of my lap top computer, connected me to my cable supplier, visited me to clean out viruses and fix any other glitches that I couldn't fix, helped me just over the phone and warned me about what not to click on when items just appeared on the internet. They were always friendly, professional and answered all questions. All at reasonable prices.

J. Hattori, Weston
J. Hattori, Weston

Great job by Chris

Chris from 1 Computer came over to my place on time and spent a little over an hour tuning up my computer. Apparently the antivirus program was corrupted so Chris uninstalled it and installed a newer version and did a few other things. He explained everything as he went along and I was very pleased with the service. I've had other people over from time to time and they charged a lot more. Will deal with them again for sure.

More about 1ComputerServices Inc. o/a 1CS

1CS provides computer services in the form of solutions, installations, maintenance, repairs and support to individuals and businesses across the GTA.

□ Laptop Repair
□ Mac Devices
□ Training
□ Small Business Solutions
□ IT Service for Business

Get your operations running smoothly with solid IT solutions.
No pushy salespeople, just helpful advice to solve your computer problems.

We order what you want.
Computer Repair Laptop Repair Desktop Repair Computer won't turn on Slow computer Computer Assessment Computer Maintenance Computer & Printer Setup Software & Hardware Installation Internet and Network Support Troubleshoot Printing Issues Virus Removal Toronto Anti-virus Toronto Data Backup & Recovery Email Support & Services PC onsite computer repair PC onsite computer services Mac Devices Training Small Business Solutions IT Service for Business
Netgate & pfSense, Ubiquiti, ESET, Microsoft, Office 365, OneDrive, Sharepoint, Lenovo, HP, LG and more!
1CS prides itself on finding solutions to your computer problems. We focus on residential computer repair and IT services for small business. Fixing PC's is what we know best but we can certainly take a look at your MAC. Anything internet or network related is no problem.
2013
Credit Card or Cash
G Licence. Authorized Netgate Distributor.
Homes: $50. Business: $100