Sharrison Painting

Reviews for Sharrison Painting

Tess Guida-Noritz from Toronto
Tess Guida-Noritz from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

kitchen, laundry and bathroom reno

Just wanted to let you know how pleased we are with 'Sharrison Painting ' contractors company finishing work on my kitchen, bathroom and laudry room. Kyle and his team did a great job on these rooms paying attention to detail which we value so much. We will readily recommend 'Sharrison Painting' to our neighbors and will certainly contract you them again. Thanks

Julia from Toronto
Julia from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Front porch demolition and construction

Sharrison was great! They were punctual and worked hard to complete the project in the time they had estimated for it. We are very pleased with the finished project. It is safe and durable. The team was very diligent about safety and good workmanship. It definitely shows. Max, especially, was conscientious and courteous.

We would definitely use Sharrison again for home projects.

Axelle Janczur from York
Axelle Janczur from York
1 review York, ON

install siding on back house extension

Kyle answered my call quickly, gave me a very reasonable quote for siding for my back extension. He answered all my questions knowledgeably - which other contractors had not, reassuring me that he knew what he was doing. He consulted appropriately in terms of colour, type of of product and then provided a time line which worked well for me. They were on time, went the extra mile to ensure great quality and did excellent clean up of work site. They followed up to make sure I was satisfied - which I definitely was. A great job and excellent results. I highly recommend Sharrison Painting.

Mill Pond - Richmond Hill
Mill Pond - Richmond Hill
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Exterior fence, interior rooms

Great company , great team. Very respectful and on time , great work and attention to details . Very competitive pricing. Always a pleasure working with Kyle and his team. I would definitely recommend .

Suzanne Sadowski from Whitchurch-stouffville
Suzanne Sadowski from Whitchurch-stouffville
1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Interior Painting

Kyle and his Team far surpassed my expectations, we have a home built in the 70's that was wallpaper throughout upon my purchase. Kyle came to us with great references and turned our 70's style home into one reflective of this decade, on time and within budget and with professional results. I would not hesitate to speak with anyone who is considering Sharrison and can certainly share the before after pictures. Thanks Kyle, Max for all your help!

Wei Xu from Richmond Hill
Wei Xu from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Painting and Deck Installation

Excellent quality for the painting of the first and second floor, including kitchen and bathrooms. The Deck installation is also in good quality. Overall I am quite satisfied with the work.

Miqdad K from Brampton
Miqdad K from Brampton

Apartment Painting

Kyle has done various repairs and painting projects for my parents and they have been very happy with his quality of work and his pleasant attitude. When we moved into our apartment, we asked Kyle to paint our apartment under very tight deadlines. He managed to meet all our expectations and deadlines. He takes pride in his work and has very high standards. We are extremely happy with the results, and we highly recommend his services.

Alerto Martin from Toronto
Alerto Martin from Toronto

Washroom closet renovation

Our 30 year-old master bedroom washroom and closet was renovated y Sharrison Painting. They did a great job. Their work was of the highest quality, and they did it on time. I have used them once before and will use them again in the future. I have also recommended them to friends and colleagues.

Christina from Toronto
Christina from Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Painting, electrical, handywork

My husband and I first contacted Sharrison Painting to paint the entire exterior of our home - doors, soffets, gutters, the works - and Sharrison did a superb job. We were thrilled with the results. Shortly after they completed their work, my husband tragically passed away, and I was left on my own, with more work to do inside my home. I called Kyle from Sharrison and he responded immediately with care, patience, sympathy and professionalism. Since that time, he has almost completely restored my home including of course repainting almost every room in the house, but also installing a new toilet seat, a new ceiling fan for my bedroom (which he went to the store with me and helped me pick out), new light fixtures/electrical in both my toddler's room and front hallway, affixing my wall unit to my wall to ensure safety for my daughter and patching and painting holes in my walls. Next on my list is drywalling my basement cold room! I consider Kyle and his team my "go-to" people for work in my home - painting and everything else! He became that person to me at a crucial, and vulnerable time in my life, and has never let me down. There are a lot of good painting outfits out there, and a lot of good contractors etc., but Sharrison's competitive advantage over the others is that, not only is the work always outstanding (and done quickly!) but so is the person behind it. Kyle is an earnest, caring person who is a pure professional. He makes his customers feel as though they are important to him and I completely trust him to get the job done well, be in my home with my family, and above all, make my home more beautiful. I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone and everyone!

More about Sharrison Painting

Sharrison Painting and Renovations is a Toronto based painting and renovation company, aimed at supplying simple and clean services, for your house painting or office painting needs. Our qualified paint professional, will come to your home or office and outline a budget friendly plan for your painting or renovation project. ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in ORO STATION?