Sharrison Painting

Reviews for Sharrison Painting

steinhards in Toronto, Ontario Canada
steinhards in Toronto, Ontario Canada

Bathroom Reno

I would not recommend this company, they did the work, that part was ok, but for some reason the grout on the shower floor turned into weird colour.
They said, they don't know why it happened.
They cleaned off once, but not the whole floor, now it looks dirty.
Now they blame me for making dirty.
This is very unprofessional.

Lana H.
Lana H.

Installation of windows

A job well done on the installation of our windows by Kyle and his team. We are looking to remodel our kitchen and bathrooms. We will doubt be contracting Kyle and his team again. Thanks for the outstanding job!!!

Thanks so much, Lana! We truly look forward to completing future jobs.

eclipse7502
eclipse7502
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

3 bathroom renovations

There was a very level of detail to the work that was done. Everything matched perfectly. This is the 3rd company we contacted and they were the only ones that addressed a permanent solution to the mold build up in 2 of our bathrooms. Installation of the vanity , toilets and stand up showers was a lot better than we expected. They also found solutions with the doors and blinds to keep costs lower than we anticipated. During the whole process, I felt my home was in safe hands while I was not present.

You and your family were an absolute pleasure to work for. We look forward to future projects down the road. All the best.

ross
ross

Tile installation.

professional workmanship, friendly staff, will recommend to everyone I know, will hire them back for future works.

Thanks Ross! You have a beautiful home and we look forward to tackling those washrooms down the road :)

Joel in Toronto
Joel in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

I was very happy with the many communications I had with Kyle Shiaman of Sharrison Painting. He was very helpful, friendly and anticipated where he could help me obtain the needed materials. I was also very happy with the excellent work done by his workers Paul and Slav. They worked entire days and completed the renovation in the time allowed.

Thank you Joel. I think the washroom layout is great and it will maximize the functionality of the space.

Nelly
Nelly

Full Condo Renovation

Kyle and his team were brought in to fix a mess left behind by a different contractor. They were faced with having to clean up the entire condo, organize everything and in quite a few places, they were forced to remove the poor workmanship by the first contractor and redo it. It was a frustrating exercise for all involved but they did the best they could to fix the defects and finish the job. The end result was beautiful and it is clear that they care about the quality of the work they do. As with any renovation project, there are issues that come up along the way but I appreciate that Kyle is approachable and willing to work with the client to resolve these issues. Overall, I was happy and relieved that they were able to salvage the renovation. This wasn't my first time working with Kyle and I would gladly work with him again.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Home renovation that included Basement washroom, laundry room, family room, lighting, tiles. Main floor that included Kitchen, floors, baseboards, window casing and lighting. Second floor that included washroom, floors, baseboards, window casing, and ligh

When we started our renovation project, our designer provided 3 company names for running our renovation. We selected Sharrison Painting as they were the most reasonably priced company and our designer highly recommended this company.They provided quality work, gave us new ideas to enhance our home, provided reasonable pricing for changes not included in the original contract, and provided reasonable pricing and discounts on materials such as flooring and tiles.We have thoroughly enjoyed working with Sharrison and would recommend them to anyone seeking a Renovation company.

Jeff
Jeff

3 bathrooms, railing system, wall trim, doors

A very large job, people showed up on time and came back until the work was completed to satisfaction. Kyle was very understanding when we had challenges and always remained communicative. I would recommend Sharrison for others and I would use them again.

Jen Gommerman from Toronto
Jen Gommerman from Toronto

Basement renovation and waterproofing

We had Sharrison Painting (Kyle Shiaman) renovate our basement. The job was large - we had the support wall removed to create an open space, we moved another non-supporting wall, we waterproofed the perimeter (from the inside) and put in a back-flow valve, drains were redone, and we put in in-ground (hot water) heating under a polished concrete floor as well as a separate manifold for the new system. Basement was then finished and painted.

All aspects of the job were done very well with excellent attention to detail. Kyle has recruited first class tradesmen who were very professional and courteous, leaving the job site clean. We are very happy with the final product which looks great and shows very good attention to detail.

Communication with Kyle was outstanding - any queries were answered typically within an hour and never longer than a day. Coordination with inspections, the architect and the designer was also done pretty seamlessly, and there were several inspections (electrical, plumbing, support beam). Kyle also coordinated with the city so that we could file rebates.

Solutions to unexpected problems were discussed with us thoroughly and options were always provided. Kyle also has a thorough knowledge of what is available off the rack at big box stores like Ikea and Home Depot so that he could provide us with a few options for finishes without us having to do tons of research.

The job was a bit long (approximately 5 months) but this was not unreasonable given the scope. Importantly, Kyle and his team did not "run out of steam" and finished all the remaining small details.

Overall I would highly recommend Sharrison Painting for a job of this scope and would hire them again.

More about Sharrison Painting

Sharrison Painting and Renovations is a Toronto based painting and renovation company, aimed at supplying simple and clean services, for your house painting or office painting needs. Our qualified paint professional, will come to your home or office and outline a budget friendly plan for your painting or renovation project.
Whether you own a beautiful century home, or a brand new build, Sharrison Painting is equipped with the skills and tools to bring beauty to your project. Our diligent prep work and keen eye for detail will ensure your project is handled with care, and built to last.
All our painters are insured by WSIB, we carry $2,000,000 liability insurance to guarantee the protection of your home and property.