Infinity Gutter

Henry in Pickering
Henry in Pickering
6 reviews Pickering, ON

Complete Eavestrough and Downpipe Replacement

Due to wind damage, I needed an downpipe replaced. However, during the estimate it became clear that the entire system needed to be replaced, as it was falling apart in many locations.

The work was done a week later, and to very high quality standards. They carted away all the old material, and left my property spotless.

I would not hesitate to recommend.

Thank you Henry, so much for your nice review. It was nice to work with you. Regards.

chrismbrown
chrismbrown
1 review Whitby, ON

Eavestrough Replacement

Miro from Infinity Gutter was great. Meetings and job set up and followed up promptly. Fair price. Made some recommendations to improve. Neat and timely work. He came back to make a small aesthetic change quickly and to my satisfaction. Would recommend to friends and family!

Eavestrough cleaning and Downspout repair

My wife and I needed our eavestroughs cleaned and downspouts extended and repaired due to the harsh winter and winds we experienced a little while back. Miro promptly returned my calls and came when he said he would. He and his assistant did a great job. When a week later, we noticed a small leak in one of the downspouts, Miro came back the very next day and sealed same. All in all, very impressed with the service and the work performed and would not hesitate in recommending him to others.

Thank You so much for your nice review. It was my pleasure to work with you. Regards

Cassandra from Ajax
Cassandra from Ajax

New Gutter and downpout install

Miro was very prompt and professional. He responded to my inquiry Sunday regarding the overflow over an area at the back of home as well as the pooling of water near the front. He requested to assess Monday with his recommendation and 2 days later was able to install our new gutter at the front of our home, as well as re-grade the gutter in the back and also add an additional downpout

Very happy with the install and highly recommend his services!

THANKS AGAIN MIRO!

Thank you Cassie for your nice review. I am happy you like the outcome. It was nice to work with you. Regards

Pooran in Toronto
Pooran in Toronto

Gutter replace

Called Miro for an estimate on repair off the gutter and downpour, but with his honest advice suggest I replaced it as it is old. I got a quote to replace the gutter and was very reasonable , so I agree for him to do the job. Miro arrived on the time and work was done , I so happy with the end result. This guy is the best , very professional, honest and always on time.

Great job Miro
Pooran

Thank you very much for your review. It was my pleasure to work with you. Regards.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Replace eavestroughs, soffits, facia, downspouts

We had Infinity Gutter replace our soffits, facia, eavestroughs and down spouts and we are very pleased with the price, workmanship and overall customer service. Miro did a great job in explaining the differences in the quality and thickness of materials to help us understand our options in this regard. Overall high marks.

Thank you very much for your nice review. It was my pleasure to work with you. Regards

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Gutters

Miro was punctual, clean polite and professional. He came back the same day after installing the gutters to modify our downspout to our liking, no questions asked. I would highly recommend him.

Thank you so much for your nice review. It was nice to work with you. Regards.

GN in Ajax
GN in Ajax
5 reviews Ajax, ON

Eavestrough and downpipe replacement

I contacted Miro recently to have part of my eavestrough and downpipe replaced because water was poring down on my deck. I was so impressed first because Miro is a contractor that does not take advantage of a situation and just does the work that is necessary. He is very reliable, and keeps his word. The work is completed on time, professionally and it is affordable. I would highly recommend Infinity Gutter for this type of works.

Thank you so much for your nice review. I'm glad We could help. Regards

Eaves,soffit and fascia in Ajax
Eaves,soffit and fascia in Ajax

Eaves,soffit and fascia

Miro was polite, professional and responded to my initial call and any questions immediately.
Work was done in 2 days, in spite of a bad weather day, and house looks beautiful. Thanks Miro

Shirley from Oshawa
Shirley from Oshawa
5 reviews Oshawa, ON

Complete Eavestrough,Gutters,Soffit and Fascia

I would highly recommend Miro to anyone looking for eavestrough repair or replacement. I originally called Miro over a year ago for repairs and at that time he responded right away and fixed the issue. I had him do the entire house this spring. He responds right away to every request or question, shows up on time, he and his helper worked in cold weather and completed the job in a day and half.
The price is reasonable for the work they do, high quality product and workmanship. Outstanding customer service and support all the way through from estimate to completion. Well done Miro

Thank you Shirley for your nice review. It was my pleasure to work with you. Regards.

More about Infinity Gutter

Make sure to request a FREE Estimate!

Infinity Gutter installs new seamless eavestroughs, soffits and fascia , in Toronto, the GTA and the surrounding area. We also repair existing damaged eavestroughs. As an experienced gutter and eavestrough contractor, we have the knowledge and expertise to get the job done right. We can replace your old "nail on the outside" eavestrough with a new, beautiful, one-piece seamless eavestrough which is now the industry standard.Our experience and successful track record in the installation of new eavestrough systems makes Infinity Gutter the obvious choice for seamless eavestrough replacement.
We are fully insured. Please visit us at: http://www.infinitygutter.ca