Infinity Gutter

Gutters & Eavestroughs

Reviews for Infinity Gutter

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Eavestroughs

Excellent service and products. It's been a year, and the eavestroughs are working great for water diversion and the leaf gutters keep everything clean and functioning. Thanjs and I highly recommend!

Thank you so much for your review. I'm happy everything work as should be. Regards

Johnny in Whitby
Johnny in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Infinity Gutter- 10++ Very happy! :)

I wanted to thank Miro for the time he took to meet with me and review my needs on my house, he informed me my damaged gutters, were leaking, cracked & installed incorrectly with poor slope, & not enough downspouts, causing water run off, poor drainage, & water pooling, Miro met me to review the quote the day he said he would, gave me a good price I was happy with, we booked the job 2 weeks out, he and his crew showed up the day we booked & Completed the job in one full day! Jobsite was fully cleaned, when they were gone and the job looked excellent! I have had no water problems, I am extremely happy, Miro is a true professional, I would be happy to recommend him to family & friends! Thank you again, John

Thank you so much for your nice review John. It was my pleasure to work with you. I am glad you like our outcome. Regards

Rob in Ajax
Rob in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Sofets and eaves

infinity_gutter.jpg Infinity Gutter
Ajax
L1T 2C8

Miro was one of a few that actually called me back and showed up as planned. We discussed the options and the price points and came to an agreement. Weather was not the greatest in late October but Miro and his helper showed up as planned and worked through the rain and cold. Had it all completed as planned with some extra touches that I never considered.
GREAT WORK FOR A FAIR PRICE
Thanks Miro

Thank you Rob, for your nice review. I know weather was not on nice side, but we got it done. I'm happy you like it. Regards

Pascal
Pascal
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Gutter replacement

Miro did a great job replacing my old gutters. He also provided excellent advice, performed the job on time and within the budget we had previously discussed. I recommend Infinity Gutters without hesitation.

Thank you Pascal, for your review. Pleasure to do business with you. Regards

Adrian in Toronto
Adrian in Toronto

Extraordinary Reliable Service

I had a townhouse off White and Hwy2 and had some singles that were blown up, which could then lead to even worse water damage. Miro was able to climb up safely with his ladder and slam a few nails in to secure the singles that were blown up thus stopping water damage from ever becoming a problem.

Thank you Adrian for your review. I'm happy I could help. Regards.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Gutter install

I had a special situation where my gazebo was causing water problems for my house. I tried several companies, some without even a call back.

Miro from Infinity Gutters called back immediately, came up with an innovative solution and implemented it in two weeks.

I can't say enough about the professionalism of Miro and his team. The cost was reasonable and I'm very happy with the results.

I fully recommend Infinity Gutters and Miro personally.

Thank you so much for your nice review. It was challenging, but we made it. Regards

mike reist in Oshawa
mike reist in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

gutters

Miro and his team did an excellent job removing and replacing house gutters.
Great personal eye for detail.
Not only did he price job but was doing the the work.
He and his team completed the job in the time frame he said and also left virtually no trace of them being there.

Thank you so much Mike for your review. I'm glad we could help. Regards

Jenny in Whitby
Jenny in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Eaves Trough repair on our house

We had a tree come down on the roof of our house, and Infinity Gutter was amazing. Not only was it a great price, but they are Professional and fast. We are very impressed with these guys!
Very satisfied with their friendly, professional manner and wonderful price too. We had been waiting ages for another company to get this done for us. These guys came the day after I phoned them!, just fabulous and I would not hesitate to highly recommend them.

Thank you very much for your nice review Jenny. I'm glad we could help. Regards

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

New Eavestroughs

A++ - Highly recommend this company for excellent service, fair prices and great workmanship. We were given a quote over a year ago and they still gave us the same price. The job was done two days after we called. Very friendly and helpful.

Thank you so much for your nice review Paul. It was my pleasure to work with you. Regards.

Bob in Toronto
Bob in Toronto

Eavestrough replacement

Very professional.
Called one day and came and did the job the next day.
Very reasonable, and cleaned up the job site.
Would recommend to all my relatives.
Excellent work!

Thank you Bob. It was nice to work with you. Regards

More about Infinity Gutter

24 Hour Emergency Services, make sure to request a FREE Estimate!

Infinity Gutter installs new seamless eavestroughs, soffits and fascia , in Toronto, the GTA and the surrounding area. We also repair existing damaged eavestroughs. As an experienced gutter and eavestrough contractor, we have the knowledge and expertise to get the job done right. We can replace your old "nail on the outside" eavestrough with a new, beautiful, one-piece seamless eavestrough which is now the industry standard.Our experience and successful track record in the installation of new eavestrough systems makes Infinity Gutter the obvious choice for seamless eavestrough replacement.
We are fully insured. Please visit us at: http://www.infinitygutter.ca