Andrei Parfenov

Electrical work

Andrei Parfenov
North York
M3H4Y2

Can't tell you how great this man was. He was very friendly, professional and cheap.

I called him because I was referred to him by a friend. He came to see me within a couple of days. He was on time, he fixed my problem plus fixed other issues and didn't charge me extra. He didn't charge for the service call just hourly.

First person to do a service for me that I feel happy with. Didn't feel ripped off and feel confident it was done right. Wish more people/companies out there like him.