Marietta Cleaning

2591 Morgan Lake Dr
Marietta
GA
UNITED STATES

My story started two weeks ago, when I called this company to clean my Oriental rugs. The lady from the custome service was very kind and told me that if I purchase more than one service I would receive a discount. I thoutght it was just a marketing trick, so I booked only a carpet cleaning. Last week my windows needed to be washed, so I called this company again and the lady give me quote for the window cleaning, and the window cleaning combined with another service. As was amazed of the price! The cleaners came, did fantastic cleaning and the discount was very, very good. So, I have no other choice but to recommend this company. Honest with good prices!

Janis Sawyer from Marietta
Janis Sawyer from Marietta
1 review Marietta, GA

carpet cleaning

Thank you so much for the excellent services. I booked carpet cleaning and sofa cleaning with you. Both were cleaned very well, even exceeded my expectations. The technician really knows what to do, I must admit. Again, thank you so much, I'm very satisfied.

More about Marietta Cleaning

If you need end of tenancy, carpet or any other domestic and commercial cleaning service in Marietta and Kennesaw then look no further than us. Our approach is simple: do it efficiently and do it to your specification. As a leading provider and innovator, Marietta Cleaning always strives to deliver ...