Eco Mist Solutions Inc.

Vaughan ON L4L 7Y8
Eco Mist Solutions Inc.

Reviews for Eco Mist Solutions Inc.

b_edwards
b_edwards

Interlocking driveway

I've had a lot of weeds on my interlock for a lot of of years. I've tried to get rid of them on my own with no success. Ted and Tim did a phenominal job. I recommend them any time. Thanks
Brian Edwards

Thank you for the recommendation Brian and enjoy the weedless look on your driveway.
Call us anytime.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Power wash and stain

Had the Eco Mist team of the owner Ted and brother Tim come and do a power wash and stain my deck and fence.
Before they even started, they advised me of what I needed to do the job right , saving me time and money.
A cleaning with an Eco Mist product , power wash and stain after.
Looks like new again without having to sand like I thought it needed.
I give 5 stars for honesty as well as quality.
Thanks Ted and Tim , you have me as a future client

Thank you Elizabeth, it was a pleasure working with you , and we hope you enjoy the new look in your yard .

Sandra in Etobicoke
Sandra in Etobicoke
19 reviews Etobicoke, ON

disinfecting basement after flood

After the flood and having our floors torn up, decided that before we had new flooring installed to have entire basement decontaminated with a non-hazardous product. A friend recommended Eco Mist and their products. Main rep, Ted Fagan, came by and gave a quote; explained it would be best to wash the floor first with a solution of their floor care product (wash and let dry) before they came in went throughout the basement with the fogger. Once I had floor cleaned (they do not wash floors) a call had them coming within days and although delayed, did arrive not too long after scheduled time. The result was amazing! Until they came, the basement had a constant moderate smell of damp concrete. Once the Eco Mist people were done, no smell at all which lasted, certainly until we had the new flooring installed, about a month later! Great product - they also sell their product on-line (may be in Canadian Tire soon, as Ted indicated CT had contacted them indicating interest in the Eco Mist product line). Ultimate cost was determined by any purchase of additional product. If your house has strong odours you want to get rid of, highly recommend Eco Mist.

Thank you for wonderful review and hope all stays well for you Sandra

More about Eco Mist Solutions Inc.

Eco Mist Solutions is GTA's leader in safe and environmental exterior cleaning and power washing for your home and office. Our products are completely safe for your pets, family, garden and pools. No chemical smell or residue.

Specializing in residential exterior cleaning, including:
- Decks