Dynamic Contracting

Reviews for Dynamic Contracting

Kawi600 in Brampton
Kawi600 in Brampton

Basement Finishing

Dave and his team are amazing. This is the 3rd time we have hired him to do work in our home. He is always honest about the work that needs to be done and discusses with you along the way if unforeseen changes / costs come up. They are extremely trustworthy and reliable. Dave’s work ethic and commitment to excellence is amazing. Our basement has finally become part of our living space once again. I would highly recommend Dave for any project.

Laundry/Bath

Dave from Dynamic has done some amazing work at my house. He recently completed my laundry and bath reno in a short period of time, I think approx 10 days. Dave is a great, reliable contractor that has helped me out many times, even though it wasn't part of his job to do so. He always left my house clean and tidy and always kept me on budget.

Dave from Dynamic also did an incredible job on my deck and installed my pergola the same day it was delivered. Thanks Dave!

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

basement renovation

Dave redid our whole basement from the studs out and both bathrooms including installing a new gas fireplace on time, responsible, friendly and a professional job. I would recommend him to anyone.

RM in Mississauga
RM in Mississauga

Laundry/Mud Room Reno

Dave came to us through a referral. He was on time and on budget. Most importantly he made our vision become a reality. Overall a great job and tidied up nicely at the end of the project. My kids now have their own spots for school bags, mitts, hats, boots and jackets (see pic). And we have an "over-the-top" setup for the laundry machines and sink. Thanks to the team!!

The Marshalls in Mississauga
The Marshalls in Mississauga

Bathroom & Basement Reno

Dave and crew did a fantastic job. Beautiful workmanship and two weeks ahead of schedule. Gave us great advice along the way. We're already looking to have him back in to do so more work. I'd highly recommend Dave and have already referred another job to him. You will not go wrong when choosing Dynamic Consulting.

Roxanne in Georgetown
Roxanne in Georgetown
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Basement Renovation

Dave and his team are excellent! Dave's attention to the smallest detail left me feeling very confident in his work ethic and commitment to excellence. Dave was referred to me by someone who had recently had a basement renovation done by Dynamic Contracting. Word of mouth is usually the best type of referral so I felt confident in contacting Dave. In addition, Dave arranged for me to see a project he had done in the neighbourhood. I had already received three other quotes and Dave's was the best. Dave and his team completed the job ahead of schedule, and the result is amazing. I am completely happy with the work that was done, and the cost of the project. I would definitely refer Dave to anyone looking to have a renovation done. In fact. I have another project that needs to be done and I will definitely ask Dave to do this one as well.

Doug in Georgetown
Doug in Georgetown

Kitchen renovation

When other contractors wouldn't return calls, Dave at Dynamic got the job done. Everything from drywall to gas fitting, he has an excellent crew. I highly recommend Dynamic Contracting for all your renovation needs.

It's never hard to work with someone you have known for a long time. Alway Easy going and open to suggestions.

sadowdall in Toronto
sadowdall in Toronto

Basement Renovation

Our basement needed a basement renovation terribly, so we called A few contractors, including Dave as he came highly recommended, and by far Dave came in at the most reasonable price. We spoke to him about ways we could bring the cost down closer to our budget, and he found a way to do it with out effecting the end product.
The first day he started, his team and him pulled up our carpet, and laminate underneath the carpet, and it was soaked with water and black mold on the concrete throughout entire basement. Scary stuff! But it didn't stop them from completing the job! Dave took it upon himself to properly clean and scrub up the mold, and help us try to figure out where the leak was coming from that caused it. We found out it was coming from the furnace, so Dave had his HVac guy come in to verify the problem with it. Because of this set back, Dave came in on the weekends to make sure the job was done by his quoted time. He showed up every morning around the same time, and didn't take off to start other major projects, until ours was complete. I couldn't believe how fast they got the job done and how amazing it looks. Dave takes pride in his work and definitley is not a slacker! Now we can enjoy our family time in a clean, safe, cozy basement. Dave definitely went above and beyond for this project, with knowing how important it was for us to stay with in our budget. We couldn't be more happier! We will be calling him back for more projects in the future!!! He's our guy!!!

Sue and Ryan in Halton Hills
Sue and Ryan in Halton Hills
2 reviews Acton, ON

Basement renovation complete with bathroom

Dave Black and his team did an excellent job finishing our basement! Dave takes extreme pride in his work and it shows. Our basement has been transformed into a great living space. He completed the job ahead of schedule and there were no hidden costs, as we have found with other contractors in the past. Dave gladly answers any questions, gives suggestions and truly makes the renovation process painless. We are so pleased with his work, I plan on having him back to do more work for us in the future and have recommended him to my family and friends.

Gary from Halton Hills
Gary from Halton Hills

Kitchen floors

I had dynamic contracting install new tiles in my kitchen. You want to talk about pride in your work. Dave did a great job on the installation. He also offers great customer service. I referred him to to other people who were also extremely happy with the work. I will have Dave returning for all my contracting needs.

Looking for General Contractors pros in Halton Hills?