Glorious Carpets

403-271-1681
Calgary
AB
T2G4R7

Dan and Alan went above and beyond for us! We are so pleased with the finished product and their willingness to work with us. We will definitely be using Glorious Carpets for our future flooring projects.

Nunya in Cochrane
Nunya in Cochrane
1 review Cochrane, AB

Micky mouse company

Product was good. Service was terrible. They came to measure the surface area. Delivered it and stacked it against my motorcycle. Then didn't send enough transition pieces. When I returned the extra boxes there was a 20 percent restocking charge for their measuring mistake. Then to get the transition piece took a month to get as they sent the wrong one and were terrible at getting back to me. I will never use or suggest this company to anyone. I have no idea how they stay in business.

Debbie Jo Willard from Calgary
Debbie Jo Willard from Calgary

Carpet Installation

I have recently had my carpets ordered and installed by Glorious Carpets. The owner, Dan, was very courteous, polite and professional. He was so incredibly nice. I had an idea of what I wanted in carpet ahead of time, but when Dan came over and offered some additional suggestions, I went with his suggestion and I absolutely love it! The installers showed up, and were fast and they did a very good job. I was referred to Glorious Carpets by a couple of people I know very well, and I would definitely recommend again. Great experience, great price. I'm not sure why these other reviewers said what they said, I had great follow up care as well. I'm 100% satisfied.

Yvonne from Calgary
Yvonne from Calgary

Basement Carpet

We ended up choosing Glorious Carpets and had a terrible experience. We ordered our carpet over five weeks ago and finally gave up and cancelled our order today. We got every excuse in the book regarding the delay. Would definitely not recommend!!

Looking for Carpet Installers pros in Calgary?