Holly's Cleaning Services

House & Apartment Cleaning
3365 Clubland Dr Marietta GA 30068
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Marietta  >  Holly's Cleaning Services

Review for Holly's Cleaning Services

Fanny from Marietta
Fanny from Marietta
1 review Marietta, GA

Bathroom Cleaning

I called them the last week and the customer service was fantastic. The woman I spoke to offer me different cleaning packages and one of them applied perfectly to my needs. I chose bathroom and toilet, which means full cleaning and sanitizing. The result was fantastic I've never seen my bahtoom so clean before. The cleaner, who came was organzied, friendly and worked quickly. I don't know if I had low expectations, but Holly's Cleaning Service went beyond them. Absolutely recommend them to all of you.