Labbe Bedding Inc

Reviews for Labbe Bedding Inc

Carla in Toronto
Carla in Toronto

Oversized mattress is perfect

I ordered a custom 8x8 mattress and it is so comfortable. I required a specific balance of plush and firm that was achieved in the shop by trying different foams on the bottom with different toppers and we are very happy with the result. Service was also very personable yet efficient.

Labbe bedding

Excellent service, good quality product, Have bought mattresses over the last 20 years and am still pleased attention to detail excellent , staff accommodating and pleasant to deal with clean workroom

michaela from Calgary
michaela from Calgary

Mattress

Thank you guys, you sure helped me make the right decision in choosing the spring mattress. I really appreciate this. We had the best sleep in a while. Thanks again

Laura  from Calgary
Laura from Calgary

New custom mattress

Two months ago my husband and I put in an order for a custom California king. The ordering process itself was very easy and the sales person was knowledgeable. Where the whole experience fell apart was after the purchase and dealing with the lady who put in our order. We gave them two months notice on when we needed the mattress by (we were moving into a new home). Even with all this time, they didn't start the mattress till about a week from our moving day. While they did get the mattress completed, they had pushed it back so far that there was no way we could get the mattress delivered on the day we had specified since they contract out their deliveries 48 hours in advance. We waited two days to be contacted by the delivery company because they had called the wrong number. The sales girl we dealt with was pretty useless during the whole thing and did not have the best attitude, she had also given them the wrong address. The delivery men also scratched and dented the wall in the stairwell of our new home and didn't even tell us. They just threw all the bedding around and didn't even offer to assemble the bed. We eventually had to drive all the way to Labbe bedding and pick up the free little legs that can screw into the box springs so we wouldn't just be sleeping on a mattress on the floor.
Overall, the bed itself is very comfortable and we're pleased with the quality and cost. However, the delivery debacle and the incompetence of their front sales girl and contracted delivery company means we will not be purchasing from Labbe again, which is a shame. They make a great product. If you do use this company, arrange your own pickup.

Hello Laura, I am sorry for the issues that happened on your order. We have made some changes to our internal processes and we have been working with our delivery company to ensure minimal issues in the future. I take service and quality issues to heart, and will use your feedback to do a better job.

Again my apologizes.

Sincerely, Colin Crump.

More about Labbe Bedding Inc

Labbe Bedding has focused on Providing the Support You Need for over 35 years. We use only the highest quality materials and techniques to tailor the perfect mattress for you: spring mattresses, foam mattresses, box springs, RV mattresses, mattress toppers, foam cushions, sleep aids—you name it. And since we retail ...