John Q Moving

HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Surrey  >  John Q Moving

Reviews for John Q Moving

Justin from Poco
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

John and his guy Jerry arrived right on time as promised the morning of my move. My building manager(being the responsible guy that he is) forgot to show up for work and lock off the elevator. Despite this, John and Jerry got to work anyway. The building manager finally decided to show up 45 minutes later and I couldn't believe it, John and Jerry were almost already half done!

Not having much experience with moving contractors, I got a few quotes from different movers(big and small) and finally decided on John Q. I was a little cautious at first when he said that he didn't do written estimates and only charged by an hourly rate but I decided to give him a chance anyway based on his existing reviews, reasonable rates and friendly demeanor over the phone. All I can say is that I'm extremely satisfied with John Q and would not hesitate to recommend them to family and friends. They were honest, efficient, careful, experienced and professional. They even helped me move some old appliances down into my garage including a full sized fridge at no extra charge!

If you need to move, make sure you call John Q.

Sam from Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

I moved to Richmond from New Westminster and all I can say is that I would definitely hire them if I have to move again. For a reasonable price that didn't overcome my budget, I managed to get this professional help which was done within 2 days. Great Job!

Bree from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

John Q Moving moved my parents house in Langley and they were happy with their work so I gave them a call when I wanted to move. I was happy with their service, the guys were all polite and professional. They wrapped my furniture pieces and the move was done much faster than I expected (thankfully with no damage ; ))Thanks John and team, you did a great job!

Nasser Abushbak from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

john and his team were professional, they packed my furniture fast and in professional way, they were on time, fast and nice, they treated my personal items carefully, I would recommend and use them in the future for any moving job.

Kelli from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Great service. Friendly and professional. Showed up a few minutes late and were in a bit of a rush but probably due to my poor packing job, which they never even complained about. Very nice having to worry about such little on moving day. I would use them again or recommend them for an affordable fast move.

More about John Q Moving

John Q Moving is a family owned and operated, dedicated residential and corporate moving company based in Surrey, BC. John established John Q Moving in 2012, after deciding that a career in the financial industry was not providing him with any sense of fulfillment. John is also joined by his ...