Canvas N' D

London ON N6N1C7

Reviews for Canvas N' D

1 review London, ON

Custom 60 x 40 Canvas Split Panel

We submitted one of our most favourite photos from last year's vacation to Peru. It was a high resolution photograph of my wife and I standing in front of the Machu Pichu citadel. We had it split into 2 separate equal canvas panels, 20 x 40 to create an overall display of 60 x 40 canvas wall display for our living room.

We placed the order online, the online proofing service was not readily available so their graphics dept sent us a proof to approve very promptly. We were impressed!

When we received the final produced prints there were very few words to describe how astonished we were with the quality of the wrapping, print clarity and overall construction. The canvas panels were done to perfection and the split of the graphical elements in the photograph were bang on as well.

We have tried so many different canvas printing companies and nobody else seems to know how to do a proper split panel like except for the team at Canvas n Decor.

Superb job guys, we have recommended you to all of our friends and relatives.

Mary Ann in Hamilton
Mary Ann in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Beautiful work, nice to see on the wall

We found a photo image of our house taken 40 years ago and had it transferred to digital format. We sent the image to CanvasnDecor and purchased a 30" x 40" canvas print. Fast service, a little glitch with delivery but it's now on our wall and looks Fantastic! The image is clear, the framing (we chose the thicker option) is straight & strong. The canvas came with a secure hanging wire and was securely packaged. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase again.

1 review Vancouver, BC

Canvas Photo Print Online

The order never shipped on time as promised and the company tried to charge extra $30 for express shipping.

Seems that this is the way they do business by up-charging customers

Faiza Farha from Toronto
Faiza Farha from Toronto

40X30 canvas print

Looking at the mixed reviews, I was skeptical of their service. However, I have to disagree with the people that left negative reviews. I ordered a canvas print on August 5 and received it via UPS today, for my wedding. I was scared about when they would ship it based on a previous clients comment. I called the company and they answered right away and actually told me it would be by today, which was on point. I called them on Monday and left a message to find out what was happening as my wedding is next week. They called and emailed me right after with the tracking number and details. I am a believer of giving credit where it is due. The company's follow up, price and even final product is accurate and has quality. I would order from them over and over and I will once my wedding pictures are out. Thank you canvas n decor. I'll have a great wedding due to your support.

Michelle Williamson from New York
Michelle Williamson from New York
1 review London, ON

7 Large Canvas 30 x 45 Canvases

I'm based in the U.S. and was searching around for a good canvas print source. I came across these guys and thought I would give them a try. Their prices were significantly cheaper than some of the U.S. sources and I didn't mind paying the $14.99 flat rate shipping. I ordered 7 large canvases from them and received them 3 days later. I was pleasantly surprised when they showed up on my doorstep so quickly. All of the boxes were a great condition and most importantly my canvases were in perfect condition thanks to the great packaging job. I was lost for words when I unwrapped each one of them. The print quality and color vibrancy was absolutely amazing. I don't know how these guys print the artwork but whatever their process is, it is by far superior than any other company that I tried out. These guys did a remarkable job and I will definitely be using them from now on. Can't wait to see how the rest of my photos come out.

Marcus from Ilderton
Marcus from Ilderton
1 review Ilderton, ON

20 x 28 Canvas Photo Print

I tried out these guys for the first time and I have to say I am very impressed with their service, price and overall product quality. My canvas print looks fabulous, I will definitely be ordering from this company from now on. I recommended them to all of my friends and family.

Sarah from Mississauga
Sarah from Mississauga

16 x 20 Canvas

I was looking online for a good priced canvas and found this company. I couldn't find any reviews on them except for testimonials on their website. So here's my review to you. I ordered a product and checked off the option to see a mock up before printing (they claim this takes 1-3 days). After 4 days of not hearing from them, I emailed them. They then sent me a mock up. In minutes I approved the mock up (according to website, they say after mock up is approved it takes 1-2 days to receive shipping confirmation). 6 days later, I received nothing. I phoned them (the lady was not pleasant, not understanding and rude, poor poor customer service). She tells me I am suppose to pick it up. I have no idea where they're located, turn out they are several hours away from me. I told her I paid for shipping and ordered online. She then tells me it was shipped out yesterday. Very confused lady. No shipping number, email confirmation, nothing. Still waiting for the product... Hope it comes since I paid for it but I would highly not recommend this company. Poor communication, poor customer service, don't know what they're doing and rude to customers on top of it!