Vertical Landscape Architects

Caitlin in North Leaside
Caitlin in North Leaside
4 reviews Port Hope, ON

landscaping

I have been struggling to find a reasonably priced landscaping solution to give my house more curb appeal for years. Jason from vertical landscaping came up with a wonderful design that incorporated many of my existing plants, combining them with new plantings in a really smart way. Jason and his team worked all day in terrible weather to get the job done on time for me. I couldn't be happier. I know Vertical Landscape Architects is primarily known for their green walls and roofs, but they also do a great job with general landscaping.

Thanks Cait, great working with you on this project. I'm glad you were pleased with the end result and value.

Elli in North york
Elli in North york

Backyard; cottage

After initial yard measurements, observations of various height irregularities and the sun/shade mix, very quickly, Jason came back with a number of design options that took into account our requests and expectations. He also added design considerations that had not occurred to us, but that really made sense for our situation. The options presented were challenging, as we liked a number of elements in each draft layout option. After consideration and discussion, we settled on a plan that was a composite of many elements of the different options presented initially.
With the landscape work complete, we can now more fully appreciate the design work that was provided. The thoughtful consideration of texture, colour, size and sun/shade has combined to deliver a yard that exceeded our expectations. Based on our positive experience, we recently hired Vertical Landscape Architects to provide design services for our cottage as well.

Thanks kindly for the positive review. It was an absolute pleasure working with you both.

Susan A in Toronto
Susan A in Toronto

Living Wall Installation

We contacted Vertical Landscape Architects due to their expertise in Living Walls. We asked them to install a system that we already owned and wanted to experiment with. They had not worked with this system before but agreed to install it for us. Vertical Landscape Architects conducted an inventory of the space and prepared concept drawings and a cost estimate. To match our office, Vertical Landscape Architects installed a custom barn board trim around the entire living wall system and lighting system. The installation looks and works great! Jason was such a pleasure to work with and answered any questions we had. He presented a lot of different planting options and our living wall looks fantastic.

Thanks Susan. I enjoyed working with you very much. You were open to my ideas and appreciative of the finished product. Thanks for the great opportunity and I look forward to working with you again in the future I hope!

Mike MacDonald from North York
Mike MacDonald from North York
1 review North York, ON

Living Wall

We moved into a new office and needed someone to plant and maintain our living wall system. Vertical Landscape Architects came into our office to assess the situation and provided us with several planting concept options. Plants were selected to perform well with the specific living wall system and under the unique conditions in our office. The living wall looked great when it was planted and continues to provide a unique focal point in our reception area. Our staff and clients alike really admire the living wall! To keep it looking great, Vertical Landscape Architects maintains the living wall on a monthly basis. We have had a great experience with Vertical Landscape Architects and would recommend them for your living wall project.

Thank you for the review. I enjoyed this living wall project because it is in a great location in your office and it generates a lot of positive feedback from staff when I work on it. I hope we can arrange to have an automated irrigation system installed this year to simplify and ensure regular watering of plants. I think this would be a great addition to the long term well being of the living wall in your office.

More about Vertical Landscape Architects

Specializing in Living Walls, Green Roofs, and Site Design. Owned and operated by a registered Landscape Architect with over 10 years of experience. Core services include Consulting, Design / Build, Project Management, and Green Wall / Roof Maintenance. Fully insured.
Looking for Landscape Architects pros in Toronto?