Haverkate & Associates

Haverkate & Associates

Reviews for Haverkate & Associates

dryk in Toronto
dryk in Toronto

Environmental assessment of my home, found mould problems, detailed remediation recommendations, follow up assessments

I very highly recommend Frank Haverkate and his indoor environmental assessment. I was having multiple allergy symptoms, made worse in my own home, so I hired Frank Haverkate to do a complete environmental assessment of my home. Frank was extremely professional, accurate, and thorough in his evaluations, and in his remediation recommendations. Frank found I had a severe mould spore problem in my old home. Once the remediator did EVERYTHING that Frank recommended to resolve the mould, my home air re-tested as healthy and clean. My health improved dramatically, and chronic allergies are now gone. I highly recommend Frank Haverkate and associates.

Fabian Piersanti from Caledon
Fabian Piersanti from Caledon
3 reviews Bolton, ON

Home Environmental Study

I was referred to Frank by my Naturopath, who only refers patients to contractors who are proven to do the job right, and Frank did not disappoint. He was incredibly thorough, extremely knowledgeable and amazing to work with. He's an incredibly friendly guy who really knows his stuff. The great thing is, this is the only service he provides. So you know when he tells you there's a problem it's because there really is a problem and NOT because he wants to sell you another service, like some of the other companies out there. I would highly recommend Haverkate & Associates/MouldDog.ca.

More about Haverkate & Associates

Haverkate & Associates Inc. is an indoor environmental testing company that specializes in air quality assessment and forensic mould investigation. Frank Haverkate, founder and President, has trained extensively in Europe, Canada and the United States, having amassed over 13 years of experience in the field. His focus and specialty is ...
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Toronto?