Double J Windows & Doors - No Longer In Business

Ian from Windsor
Ian from Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Windows glass unit replacement

John from Double J Windows and Doors was supposed to repair my windows by replacing the glass units. Took my deposit. Consistently said he would show to do the work but never did. I did not receive the window units. He took my $930 deposit without work completion. Be aware. I would not recommend this person for any type of work

Dan Kizak from Windsor
Dan Kizak from Windsor
2 reviews Windsor, ON

Windows

Took deposit but did not deliver windows or do any work. I would not recommend this guy for any work. Kept my deposit. Kept putting this job off for one year.

Li L from Windsor
Li L from Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Door and window replacement

Appalling service, shoddy workmanship, failed to show up more than 20 TIMES for a 2 day job. John from Double J seemed very nice and personable when we met with him initially. He assured us we would be thrilled with his work. He was quick to take a deposit but then failed to show up on many occasions without so much as a phone call. He did finally replace 2 doors, however they are still unfinished (no caulking, screen doors not replaced, doors don't close properly) and we ended up hiring someone else to install our windows at a better price and far superior workmanship. I warn anyone thinking of using this company to find someone else. This is not just an isolated bad experience with us. We have since checked his rating with the Better Business Bureau where he has several complaints, none of which he has resolved, and has an 'F' rating. I can't advise against using this company enough.

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Windsor?