a.w. mechanical

Reviews for a.w. mechanical

Bernie Dale
Bernie Dale

Furnace and A/C install

Anthony was such a pleasure to work with. We had our furnace breakdown and Tony came to the rescue. We also FINALLY decided to treat ourselves to air conditioning, after 12 years of fighting with window box units. Tony took the time to show us many makes/models and walking thru what the different terminology means. We made our choice and before we knew it the house was warm and we couldn’t be happier.

His prices were great, the work was completed quickly and with no mess. We have now had our furnace for a year and enjoyed a summer of cool air.

I recommend Tony wholeheartedly. Thank you Tony for being so patient and willing to answer our questions.

Dr. Green Lawn Care Service
Dr. Green Lawn Care Service

A/C Repair

I called Tony after I had an unfortunately incident with dishonesty with my last company and I wish I would have called him first! He came right away to assess the situation and gave me an honest answer as to the work needed to get my Air conditioning unit fixed. I would highly recommend Tony for all HVAC needs! thank you again for your help during this heat wave!

Jenson
Jenson

HVAC

I called Anthony to arrange for my AC unit to be moved for an interlocking project in my backyard. He promptly came at the appointed time to disconnect the AC unit, and relocate it to the new location.
The work was done very professionally, with attention paid to the smallest of details.
He was very courteous, and very patient, taking time to explain what he was doing.
I have no hesitation to recommend him to anyone who needs HVAC work done.

Dave N.
Dave N.

Furnace Repair

My furnace was dead and I had exhausted all my google resources and still couldn't figure out the problem. I called Tony at 9:00 am, he was at my house at 9:35 and by 9:45 the furnace was running. I was convinced I had a hardware problem, but Tony checked the simple stuff first, removed a panel and found the issue within 3 minutes. Now I am warming up for the price of a call-out. Even though our meeting was brief, he seems like a good guy. I am a happy customer. Thanks Tony!

JDZ
JDZ

Furnace

One of our furnaces wasn't working and had been making strange rattling noise. Our usual service company didn't return our call and I found Tony on Homestars. He came within two hours, found the problem, drove to get the missing part and was back within the hour and installed new motor. Wow! Thanks Tony for your speedy, courteous service!

Lou-Anne Hollingsworth from Mississauga
Lou-Anne Hollingsworth from Mississauga

furnance

Anthony Waithe, was very professional and took the time to explain to me what was the situation in regards to the furnace. He suggested what was best for me in the long run. His service was exceptional and he was very prompt. He was very detailed in his explaination of the matter. He ordered the part that I needed Sat morning and he came right over to change the broken piece. In no matter of time it was all done and I had the heat going again.
I would definitely recommend Anthony to any of my friends. He has the best service.
Thanks
Lou-Anne Hollingsworth

magicmike from Toronto
magicmike from Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

heating and a/c

Allen quoted around $5000 for a high efficiency, 2 stage furnace and a efficient A/C unit.....installed and some duct work. Another quote from a so-called family hook up quoted 4500 just for the single stage furnace!
Anyway he installed it when he said he would and explained everything in detail.
I used him for another property of mine and recommended him to 2 friends of mine as well and those folks are still my friends so he obviously he made me look good.