A.w. Mechanical

Reviews for A.w. Mechanical

Jenson
Jenson

HVAC

I called Anthony to arrange for my AC unit to be moved for an interlocking project in my backyard. He promptly came at the appointed time to disconnect the AC unit, and relocate it to the new location.
The work was done very professionally, with attention paid to the smallest of details.
He was very courteous, and very patient, taking time to explain what he was doing.
I have no hesitation to recommend him to anyone who needs HVAC work done.

Dave N.
Dave N.

Furnace Repair

My furnace was dead and I had exhausted all my google resources and still couldn't figure out the problem. I called Tony at 9:00 am, he was at my house at 9:35 and by 9:45 the furnace was running. I was convinced I had a hardware problem, but Tony checked the simple stuff first, removed a panel and found the issue within 3 minutes. Now I am warming up for the price of a call-out. Even though our meeting was brief, he seems like a good guy. I am a happy customer. Thanks Tony!

JDZ from North York
JDZ from North York

Furnace

One of our furnaces wasn't working and had been making strange rattling noise. Our usual service company didn't return our call and I found Tony on Homestars. He came within two hours, found the problem, drove to get the missing part and was back within the hour and installed new motor. Wow! Thanks Tony for your speedy, courteous service!

Lou-Anne Hollingsworth from Mississauga
Lou-Anne Hollingsworth from Mississauga

furnance

Anthony Waithe, was very professional and took the time to explain to me what was the situation in regards to the furnace. He suggested what was best for me in the long run. His service was exceptional and he was very prompt. He was very detailed in his explaination of the matter. He ordered the part that I needed Sat morning and he came right over to change the broken piece. In no matter of time it was all done and I had the heat going again.
I would definitely recommend Anthony to any of my friends. He has the best service.
Thanks

heating and a/c

A.w. Mechanical
Toronto
M5R2E2

Allen quoted around $5000 for a high efficiency, 2 stage furnace and a efficient A/C unit.....installed and some duct work. Another quote from a so-called family hook up quoted 4500 just for the single stage furnace!
Anyway he installed it when he said he would and explained everything in detail.
I used him for another property of mine and recommended him to 2 friends of mine as well and those folks are still my friends so he obviously he made me look good.