HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Newmarket  >  Royal Work Corp. Waterproofing

Reviews for Royal Work Corp. Waterproofing

Jay G.
Jay G.

Basement leak fix

What a great experience. Royal came and fixed our leak and water proofed our basement quickly and cleanly. They did an amazing job. Always worth hiring a pro.

Jay G, we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with our company. Your words makes us work so much harder and deliver great service for our customers in Toronto and all across GTA. We are very happy we were able to assist you and fixing your basement leak in your basement quickly. Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance in the future.

LK
LK

Basement waterproofing sump pump backwater valve

After doing my homework I’ve decided to go with Royal Work Corp. Dealing with Anatoliy was easy and straightforward. He gave me a detailed written quote (on the spot!) and the quote was very fair compared to 3 other companies I had called in earlier. His team completed the job in a timely and professional manner, creating a stress-free experience. Strongly recommended!!

LK, we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with our company. Your words makes us work so much harder and deliver great service for our customers in Toronto and all across GTA. We will make sure Anatoliy reads this review. We are glad that you are satisfied with the work that was done and we were able to complete Basement Waterproofing, installing sump pump and backwater valve for your home. Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance in the future.

1 review , ON

Waterproofing for my basement apartment

I got few quotes, but the best one was from Anatoliy, I wasn't looking just for the lowest price, but also read the reviews about Royal Work.
Anatoliy was so professional in his work, he came on time, and completed the job as he promised. Everything was so professional, I recommend them to everyone.
The job was completed on March 2018, in Newmarket.

Waterproofing and concrete sidewalk

Anotliy was an amazing saleguy to deal with, straight forward and easy to deal with. The men who came in to work where quick and hardworking. Very clean and a proffessional job overall.

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with our company. Your words makes us work so much harder and deliver great service for our customers in Toronto and all across GTA. We are pleased that you liked Anatoliy and our crew was able to assist you with Basement Waterproofing for your home and a concrete sidewalk. Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance in the future.

Joe
Joe

Home Waterproofing

Backyard and side of house fully waterproofed. Was very impressed how quickly and efficiently the crew finished the job and cleaned everything up. Royal Work was very polite, professional, knowledgeable and did a great job. I highly recommend Royal Work if your planning on waterproofing your home.

Hello Joe,
We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience you had with our company. Your words makes us work so much harder and deliver great service for our customers in Toronto and all across GTA. We are very pleased that you are happy with the final result of Waterproofing your entire home. Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance in the future.

sunil
sunil
1 review Caledon, ON

Waterproofing

They did an excellent job with the waterproofing in my home. Professional service, great communication and excellent workmanship

Hello Sunil,
We appreciate you for taking the time to share your positive experience you had with our company. Your words makes us work so much harder and deliver great service for our customers in Toronto and all across GTA. We are very pleased that our crew was able to assist you with Basement Waterproofing your entire home. Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance in the future.

Anil S
Anil S

Waterproofing of entire foundation and more!

Royal Works waterproofed my entire foundation, installed a new sump pit and installed a french drain. I am very impressed and satisfied with the service provided. Edgar went above and beyond! He went though the project in detail. I initially called this company due to a water leak in my basement and ended up having them do even more work! When Edgar came to provide me with the quote, I could tell he was very experienced. I will definitely be recommending Royal Works to my friends and family. Crew were polite, paid attention to detail and very easy to work with!

Hello Anil S,
We appreciate you for taking the time to share your positive experience you had with our company. Your words makes us work so much harder and deliver great service for our customers in Toronto and all across GTA. We are very pleased that you felt confident with our rep Edgar and our crew was able to assist you with Waterproofing your entire foundation, water leak and a few other things. Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance in the future.

Alanna in Toronto
Alanna in Toronto

Foundation waterproofing

My new basement tenants moved in and the next day all of the snow melted and started pouring through their bathroom wall. Anatoliy made an appointment to assess my problem that same day. He provided me with a detailed quote on the spot (which ended up being substantially less than any of the other quotes I got). He was able to bring a team in within the week. They finished the job ahead of schedule and left the place clean. The quote was exactly what I paid. I was concerned about my neighbours having access to the shared driveway but, his team worked in sections along the 71' of foundation and filled in the trench each night so no one was inconvenienced. This process was stress-free and with the 25-year warranty that stress will stay away. Do not hesitate to call this company.

Hello Alanna,
We appreciate you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our company. Your words makes us work so much harder and deliver great service for our customers in Toronto and across GTA. We are very pleased to hear that our crew was able to assist you and get everything done for Foundation Waterproofing. Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance in the future.

runcimanconcepts in Stittsville
runcimanconcepts in Stittsville

Full Exterior Waterproofing

We worked with Anatoliy of Royal Work a couple times over the last year and a bit, and I've been doing the company a disservice by not submitting a review sooner.

Mold was spotted in our basement, and we had it completely torn out. It sat like that, untouched for months until our son was born, and we decided we needed to bite the bullet on waterproofing to prevent any more mold coming in. Our search for the right company took a long time. We spoke to a significant number of contractors and waterproofing specialists, and the range of quotes was almost laughable. When Anatoliy came to give us a quote, he came with a portfolio of work and samples of materials that would be used. He was very thorough and skipped a lot of the BS that we had dealt with in other meetings. Normally, I'm not a fan of going with the lowest quote, but my wife and I both had the same gut feeling that Anatoliy was the guy.

He did not let us down. His team arrived on time everyday and worked at a blistering pace. the job was finished on time and on budget. And as promised, the city came through with the refund for sump pump and back flow valve installation, cutting overall costs.

We were very happy with the work, and the warranty.

When it came time to refinish the basement, we needed to address the original plumbing under the slab. Again, we spoke to a number of plumbers, but ultimately the job went to Royal work. again, they delivered as promised, on time and on budget.

Had we not moved out of Toronto, I would be using Royal Work for every possible job. Great group of people.

Hello Dear Customer,
We appreciate you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our company. Your words makes us work so much harder and deliver great service for our customers in Toronto and across GTA. We are very pleased to hear that our crew was able to assist you with full exterior waterproofing. Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance in the future.

Basement Underpinning

Royal Works recently underpinned my basement - including demo, installing new drains, lowering to full 8 foot ceiling and installing new sump pump and backwater valve. Anatoliy was professional from the beginning and always very responsive if we had any questions or concerns. The work was completed on schedule and as expected. I have no problems recommending him to friends/family. Of all the contractors I have dealt with (with an older home, I have dealt with my fair share), he is easily one of the best.

Hello Dear Customer,
We appreciate you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our company. Your words makes us work so much harder and deliver great service for our customers in Toronto & GTA. We are very pleased to hear that our crew was able to assist you with basement underpinning project. There is a reason why we are considered a #1 company in Toronto when it comes to Basement Underpinning.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance in the future.

More about Royal Work Corp. Waterproofing

Royal Work Corp. Waterproofing is a top Toronto waterproofing service provider covers Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton, Milton and surrounding areas.

As a leading company in the waterproofing industry, Royal Work Corp. Waterproofing provides the most innovative waterproofing solutions to resolve your problems. Our professional and licensed team of technicians have more than 25 years of collective experience in resolving these and other wet basement issues. Be sure, you are in safe hands.

Services we provide 24/7:
*Basement Waterproofing: Interior & exterior waterproofing solutions;
*Foundation Repair: Reconstruction and stabilization;
*Sump Pump Installation: Consultation & Labor;
*Backwater Valve Installation;
*Drain Cleaning: Shower, bath and washroom drain repair, kitchen drain repair, toilet unblocking, sewer line and main drain repair, storm and main drain repair;
*Concrete works: basement walkouts, stairs, basement floors.