Royal Work Corp. Waterproofing

Reviews for Royal Work Corp. Waterproofing

Rosa S.
Rosa S.

Water profing

They did an amazing job water proffing my home. They were very efficient and very tidy I have already recommended this company to a couple of people. Also price was reasonable.

Rory
Rory

Sump pump installation

Helped fix a basement leak and moldy walls by installing water protection and a sump pump.

lkaratanevski in Toronto
lkaratanevski in Toronto

Great Job

We had a great experience with Royal Work Corp. Nazar (their consultant) came to our house and explained all that was necessary to complete the interior waterproofing job we requested. They were priced fairly and were very reasonable. They were also the only company that discussed a rebate for installing a sump pump in our basement (all the other companies that we met with neglected to tell us anything). The day the workers were scheduled to come to our house they were early and worked efficiently to complete the job. I would recommend them for anyone that needs to waterproof their home.

Thank you for sharing your experience with the other homeowners out there who might be in the same situation as you. We are happy that Nazar provided you with accurate quote and told you about the city rebates. Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance in the future. Thank you for choosing Royal Work Corp. Waterproofing Toronto!

M Toca in Toronto
M Toca in Toronto

Waterproofing is solid but workmanship is lacking

We had our basement waterproofed as part of a gut reno in March. The basement is dry, work was completed quickly. However, workmanship is poor. Yes, we have old foundation walls that are uneven, but there was no attempt made to even try to have the membrane properly flattened against the walls. Some corners were cut way too short, others left with way too much (uneven) slack. We asked the team to come back and fix it, they refused (and we had already paid). We now had to make up for their mistakes by framing further out from the wall, losing precious inches. Not cool.

steve
steve

Basement underpinning and waterproofing

After moving into a home and having flooding in the basement discovered that proper underpinning and waterproofing was not done in the past. Had to underpin the house section by section and add indoor waterproofing. Anatoliy and his team did a great job, kept the site clean, delivered exactly what they said they would in the timeline they told me. Very professional.

Steve, Thank you for sharing your experience with the other homeowners out there who might be in the same situation as you. We are happy that Anatoliy and one of our crews were able to assist you with your Basement Waterproofing Leak. Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance in the future. Thank you for choosing Royal Work Corp. Waterproofing Toronto!

MANNIX
MANNIX

Basement Waterproofing

Good job and completed in 5 days with one rainy day.
Nazar was very responsive to my requests. The guys were very courteous and well mannered: Rashid, Kiril, Dixon and Carlos.
Anatoli often visited and inspected the progress - until the final sign off.

I highly recommend Royal Work Corp for Basement Waterproofing - with 25 years warranty certificate.

Mannix, Thank you for sharing your experience with the other homeowners out there who might be in the same situation as you. We are happy that Anatoliy and one of our crews were able to assist you with your Basement Waterproofing Leak. Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance in the future. Thank you for choosing Royal Work Corp. Waterproofing Toronto!

nick
nick
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Basement water proofing

They fixed cracks in the foundation walls from the outside and replaced the weeping tile

Nick, Thank you for sharing your experience with the other homeowners out there who might be in the same situation as you. We are happy that our team was able to assist you with basement waterproofing in Toronto. Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance in the future. Thank you for choosing Royal Work Corp. Waterproofing Toronto!

b r.
b r.

Basement waterproofing

Anatoliy and his crew did a wonderful job waterproofing our basement, our foundation, replacing our weeping tile and redirecting our downspouts. They also installed a sump pump.
They were all very polite and efficient and the job was completed a day sooner than anticipated. And they left the area very clean and tidy.
We were very pleased to have engaged Royal Work for this project.

B.R, Thank you for sharing your experience with the other homeowners out there who might be in the same situation as you. We are happy that Anatoliy and the crew were able to assist you with your Basement Waterproofing. Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance in the future. Thank you for choosing Royal Work Corp. Waterproofing Toronto!

Waterproofing an East Foundation Wall

Absolutely get why Royal Work Corp. Waterproofing gets great reviews.
After my initial phone call about our basement leak , Anatoliy arrived the next day to give his assessment . He was able to offer a few solutions to our problem and, because of his professionalism , I knew I would go with this company .
He contacted the city to mark out the existing lines under the house at the time he was here.
With weather permitting, Rashid and Kirill arrived promptly on the day of the scheduled job. They were efficient, hard working , and lovely to deal with ; they left the work site in pristine condition after they completed the job.
I would have no hesitation using this company again for any waterproofing issues .
Thank you .
Linelle

Linelle, thank you for sharing your experience and feedback with the other homeowners. We always aim to provide the best work when it comes to basement waterproofing, as we aim to provide reasonable pricing and client satisfactory to all of our clients. We will make sure Anatoliy reads this great review. Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance in the future. Thank you for choosing Royal Work Corp. Waterproofing Company Toronto

15 feet exterior waterproofing and wood window well

When basement flooding in March prompted considerable research into waterproofing companies, I was relieved to find Royal Work. Anatoliy returned my call within 20 minutes and came to assess the situation promptly and on time. I was struck by his calm demeanour and how intently he listened while I pointed out this and that, inside and outside flooded areas. He quickly ascertained what needed to be done and patiently spoke with me at length about all details big and small. As old clay weepers were involved, there was a possibility of clogging/cracking and potential need for a sump pump, which I hoped to avoid. Anatoliy was optimistic that, given other internal plumbing aspects which he patiently allowed me to show him, he felt the weepers were likely still in working order, though he cautioned that we wouldn’t know for sure until they were exposed. Subsequent to that meeting, I had to ask him to return to modify details regarding the window well. He obliged me without issue or annoyance and again was on time, if not early, for our second meeting. Any questions I had from day one and any messages I left for him were all responded to VERY quickly. His quote was fair and reasonable.
Because of all the rain and Royal Work being booked solid until May, I had to wait and was rescheduled several times due to weather. Truly though, it was worth the wait when Andrew and Stano arrived and got straight to work. Despite a language barrier, Stano was very polite, considerate and helpful. The hand dig was done very carefully, leaving no damage to exterior stucco. Dealing primarily with Andrew, I don’t think I’ve met a more polite, respectful, pleasant, hardworking, capable, and knowledgeable young man. Worried about making that critical connection to viable weepers, I routinely asked questions and voiced concerns while work was underway. Andrew assured me I was not disrupting them and I really appreciated the consistent pleasantness with which both he and Anatoli dealt with me. Anatoliy even dropped by to make sure everything was running smoothly.
Once weepers were exposed, Andrew took time to diagnosis and patiently explain the issues, showed me various sections of the clay pipes, provided comparison between problematic and less problematic sections of pipe so that I would understand what was happening and why, i.e. he showed me the good, the bad and the ugly. Thankfully, he was able to connect and install a new section of pipe such that no sump pump is required … for now at least.
It is noteworthy that several companies who assessed the job pushed sump pump installation which would have proved invasive and costly (since I’d previously received a rebate on a now defunct sump pump). Anatoli did not push the sump pump but mentioned it only as afterthought because he felt it would not prove necessary. He was right.
In terms of the actual labour, I saw much of the process and was impressed by Andrew’s ability to manoeuvre within the trench, applying the various required treatments and techniques thoroughly and neatly. He worked methodically but did not rush the work, especially when work required a slow hand, time and patience.
The pressure treated wood window well looks great. Andrew took time to pay close attention to the smallest details, including selecting the best sections of wood to be exposed and the worst sections of wood to be hidden. Both Andrew and Stano were intent on installing the window well precisely and as perfectly aligned as possible. They worked very well together, in unison throughout the project.
To my knowledge, Andrew and Stano worked straight through the day, not breaking for lunch or rest. They cleaned up neatly, making sure I was satisfied. Any minor outstanding matters were subsequently dealt with to my satisfaction.
I realize this review is long, but a lot of hard work, thought and attention to detail went into this “small job” so I felt it only right that I do the same.
Highly recommended: If you’re unlucky enough to have a flood in your basement, consider yourself lucky if you find your way to this company and specifically to this team. They genuinely care about the quality of their work and ensuring customer satisfaction. Thank you guys very much. It really was a pleasure dealing with you!

WOW! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR DETAILED REVIEW! We appreciate you taking your itime to share your positive experience with our company and everyone here on HomeStars. We are always there in a heartbeat when customers and homeowners need us. We are pleased to hear that Anatoliy and our hard working crew assisted you in the best possible with your exterior basement waterproofing for your home. Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance in the future.
Thank you for choosing Royal Work Corp. Waterproofing Toronto

More about Royal Work Corp. Waterproofing

Royal Work Corp. Waterproofing is a top Toronto waterproofing service provider covers Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton, Milton and surrounding areas.

As a leading company in the waterproofing industry, Royal Work Corp. Waterproofing provides the most innovative waterproofing solutions to resolve your problems. Our professional and licensed team of technicians have more than 25 years of collective experience in resolving these and other wet basement issues. Be sure, you are in safe hands.

Services we provide 24/7:
*Basement Waterproofing: Interior & exterior waterproofing solutions;
*Foundation Repair: Reconstruction and stabilization;
*Sump Pump Installation: Consultation & Labor;
*Backwater Valve Installation;
*Drain Cleaning: Shower, bath and washroom drain repair, kitchen drain repair, toilet unblocking, sewer line and main drain repair, storm and main drain repair;
*Concrete works: basement walkouts, stairs, basement floors.