HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Toronto  >  Royal Work Corp. Waterproofing

Reviews for Royal Work Corp. Waterproofing

Jim in Toronto

Royal Work Corp. recently completed my basement underpinning project. I was extremely pleased with their responsiveness, professionalism, expediency and the overall quality of their work.

I had procured three other quotes and, besides coming in at the lowest price, Royal Work agreed to accommodate changes made to the scope of work without question and with minimal impact to their original schedule commitment. Anatoliy and his crew are very service-oriented and hard-working - a genuine pleasure to work with.

As a discerning Architect who has had the misfortune of working with many horrible contractors, I can honestly say that Royal Work Corp. is one of the best.

Anatoliy is extremely responsive and his crew were polite and hard-working and a pleasure to deal with,

Hey Jim, We appreciate you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our company. Your words makes work so much harder and deliver great service for our customers in GTA. We are very pleased to hear that Anatoliy and his crew were able to assist and get everything done with basement waterproofing and basement underpinning in Toronto project. Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance in the future.

Gabriel in Toronto

I was extremely satisfied with Royal Work and Anatoliy was a pleasure to deal with. Anatoliy attended onsite to provide a quote promptly and started and finished the work in a timely manner, including on the weekend. The work was well done and the technicians were very polite. Any questions he answered as soon as possible and I never had a problem contacting him. I would recommend Royal Work for any waterproofing, sump pump, or backwater valve needs.

Hello Gabriel, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our company. We are very pleased to hear that Anatoliy and his crew was able to assist you with your basement waterproofing project and backwater valve to make sure you are all taken care of. Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance in the future. We are always there in a heartbeat when customers and homeowners need us.

November 14/2017
I read great reviews of Royal Work Corporation online and gave them a call to get a quote. I called about 5 other companies who specialize in Basement Water Proofing. Anatoly by far was the most transparent telling me how much he would charge per lineal sqft for inside and outside work so that the final number was not a mystery. He showed pictures of the work to be done. Their team also did not need 6/8 weeks advance booking and was available within a few days. The company has a fantastic professional team, including Andrew who is very competent and energetic. Despite the turn of weather, these guys kept working hard and finished the water proofing in 5 days. I can't be happier about the quality of their work, professionalism and very pleasant communication;-) Kudos to the whole team, it is a 10 out of 1o for me.
They also document the whole process so you will have pictures and the work comes complete with a 25 years warranty. Keep up the good work and I will recommend you to all my friends!

Hello Sir, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our company. We are always there in a heartbeat when customers and homeowners need us. We are very pleased to hear that Anatoliy and his crew and Andrew was able to assist you with your interior and exterior basement waterproofing project to make sure you have a safe and dry basement for many years to come. Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance in the future.

john.e.comar in Toronto
2 reviews , ON

We had a very positive experience with Royal Work, and they exceeded our expectations. We had our basement waterproofed, a sump pump and back flow valve installed, and a water service upgrade. The work was completed on time and on budget. Furthermore, the customer service was very good.

Anatoliy took the time to explain all elements of the work being done, thoroughly answered our questions, and was responsive to messages.

The team at Royal Work took care to clean up after their work, and to protect our floors and other belongings from dust and debris.

Hey John, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our company. We are always there in a heartbeat when customers and homeowners need us. We are very pleased to hear that Anatoliy and his crew was able to assist you with your basement waterproofed to make sure no more leaky basement. Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance in the future.

Jack in Toronto

I hired Royal Work to waterproof a portion of our basement. They responded quickly and the work was completed quickly. What impressed me was their willingness to accommodate my specific needs. Anatoliy was very thoughtful in considering what needed to be done. For example, I had a small piece of interior wall in the same area that needed concrete along the bottom. He immediately agreed to include that. When demolishing a brick garage for us, he agreed to also remove a small adjoining deck that was rotten. These were small jobs that were not viable on their own and he was quite willing to include them as part of the projects Royal Work was being hired for. Once the work started, it exposed the fact that the supposed underpinning of the foundation (the basement had been lowered) had not been done. Anatoliy reacted very quickly, putting me in touch with an engineer and providing a reasonable quote for immediately doing the required underpinning. They also tore down an old brick garage for us and poured a concrete base for installing a new one. All of the work was completed quickly and well. I was very impressed by the customer service.

Hello Jack, We appreciate you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our company. We are always there in a heartbeat when our customers and homeowners need us. We are very pleased to hear that our crew with Anatoliy was able to assist you with your basement waterproofing and basement underpinning in Toronto. Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance in the future.

Aida  in Toronto, Ontario Canada M6J3H3

Very easy to work with, most hard working, professional, and amazing crew. I wish they did other stuff too, it is not easy to find such great contractors. As a side, I did get quotes from other large companies before I hired them and although the others were higher in price, I did not choose Royal Works because they were the cheapest, but because I trusted Anatoliy more than I trusted the other guys who came. The other two were slick salesmen who cared more about showing off their fancy brochures than explaining the issues with the basement. Anatoliy took a long time to ensure I understood everything, suggested most cost efficient solutions and seemed like he cared more about us having a dry basement than about how much he was going to charge. I knew that this was the right company immediately. Awesome work, big kudos to all on the team, including Andrej (sp?) and all the others.

Thanks for the great review Aida, we appreciate you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our company. We are always there in a heartbeat when our customers and homeowners need us. We are very pleased to hear that our crew was able to assist you with your interior and exterior basement waterproofing in Toronto. Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance in the future.

moussa22 in Toronto

10/10 stars, they put waterproofing as the service, price is great, they did a great job and I really liked the service they are great team they work as a team.

Hi Moussa22, thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience with our company. We are always there in a heartbeat when homeowners need us. We are very pleased to hear our crew was able to assist you with your basement waterproofing project. Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance in the future.
Thank you for choosing Royal Work Corp. Waterproofing

Eugene and Alex are straightforward guys. No hidden costs and prices are very affordable. The quality of their work is superb. I wish I could hire them again but my basement is now almost done :)
I've already recommended this company to two of my friends.
Special thank you to Sasha.

Hi Ashot, thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience with our company. We are always there in a heartbeat when homeowners need us. We are very pleased to hear Alex and Eugene and their crews was able to assist you with lowering your basement floor and basement waterproofing. Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance in the future.

Thank you for choosing Royal Work Corp. Waterproofing

the back wall of my house was leaking and it ruined my whole basement. i called this company and there sales guy came the next day. they waterproofed the back wall and i no longer have leaks. i couldn't have asked for better service or cleanliness.

Hello, thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience with our company. We are always there in a heartbeat when homeowners need us. We are very pleased to our crew were able to waterproofing your back wall. Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance in the future.

Tate in Toronto

The back wall of my house was leaking, ruining my entire basement. I called this company and they sent a sales guy the next day. The crew waterproofed the back wall perfectly, that i no longer have any leaks. I couldn't ask for anything better, cleanliness and good service all around.

Hey Tate, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our company. We are always there in a heartbeat when homeowners need us. We are very pleased to hear that our crew was able to assist you with waterproofing and making your basement dry. Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance in the future.

More about Royal Work Corp. Waterproofing

Royal Work Corp. Waterproofing is a top Toronto waterproofing service provider covers Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton, Milton and surrounding areas.

As a leading company in the waterproofing industry, Royal Work Corp. Waterproofing provides the most innovative waterproofing solutions to resolve your problems. Our professional and licensed team of technicians have more than 25 years of collective experience in resolving these and other wet basement issues. Be sure, you are in safe hands.

Services we provide 24/7:
*Basement Waterproofing: Interior & exterior waterproofing solutions;
*Foundation Repair: Reconstruction and stabilization;
*Sump Pump Installation: Consultation & Labor;
*Backwater Valve Installation;
*Drain Cleaning: Shower, bath and washroom drain repair, kitchen drain repair, toilet unblocking, sewer line and main drain repair, storm and main drain repair;
*Concrete works: basement walkouts, stairs, basement floors.