Royal Work Corp.

Royal Work Corp. Waterproofing
Owner/Manager
Royal Work Corp [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Oakville  >  Royal Work Corp.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Royal Work Corp.

Teddy in Oakville

Alex and his team is just a great bunch of guys. They did an amazing job - worked weekends to get it done on time and cleaned after themselves.
My brother was very happy with the separate entrance work that they did at his place and referred them to me.
I will definitely recommend them to friends and families.

Job Price

Teddy, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our company. We are always there in a heartbeat when homeowners need us. We are very pleased to hear that our crew, was able to assist you with your basement waterproofing issue. Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance in the future.

Youssef in Toronto

Hired these guys to complete the last remaining corner of my house that needed waterproofing as a precaution to doing a basement reno.

These guys were fast and good. In and out in two days.

They were very friendly and left the place clean. They followed instructions well and Aleksandr made sure all of my questions, concerns and requests were quickly addressed.

I would hire them again in a heart beat and would highly recommend them.

Make sure you treat them to some snacks and drinks because they work very hard.

Thanks again to Aleksandr and his crew! We can sleep better knowing our house is safe from water leaks.

Job Price

Hey Youssef, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our company and the whole Homestars Community. We are always there in a heartbeat when homeowners need us during an emergency. We are very pleased to hear that our crew, was able to assist you and preventing your basement from any water leaks. Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance in the future.

Mark from Toronto

Our basement flooded with sewage - on the same day (a Sunday) they had a team there fixing the problem. They did a great job, very professional and courteous and cleaned up afterwards. I was very happy with their work and would definitely recommend them based off my experience.

Job Price

Hey Mark, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our company. We are always there in a heartbeat when homeowners need us during an emergency. We are very pleased to hear that our crew, was able to assist you and prevented the basement from any future flooding. Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance in the future.

Kd  in Toronto

We hired Royal Work Corp first to dig out two sides of our house and install a waterproofing membrane and sump pump last fall. Unlike some of the other companies we talked to, we didn't get an endless sales pitch at our dining room table, but a straightforward assessment of the job and a price. In order to start the work, we needed to fill in an abandoned basement window and they threw that in at no cost. Given the intense labour required to hand dig, we were impressed by how quickly they were able to finish the job.

Based on the our first experience, we hired Royal Work Corp again this winter to replace our galvanized steel pipes with copper and install a backwater valve.

We would certainly hire them again and plan to do so to fix our basement walk out.

Hi KD,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our company. We are very pleased to hear that our crew, was able to assist you and resolve all the issues at your home two years in a row.
Once again, thank you so much for your kind review, and we look forward to servicing your future basement waterproofing needs and exceeding your expectations!

Nadim in Woodbridge

Due to unexpected freezing of the ground and January rain storms, we had water building up and seeping into the basement through a hairline crack in the window well. I called Anatoly after hours, and he returned my call within 5 minutes. He came to the house to inspect, confirmed the issue, explained how he would fix it, guaranteed his work with a 25 year warranty, and came to the house 2 days later in the freezing cold to dig to the base of the house to install new drainage piping. His work was clean (look at the picture) , fast, and (knock on wood) has withstood the heavy rain without a problem. Thank you for your amazing work and reliability. Effective and clean work, what more can you ask?

Hi Nadim,
We just want to thank you for taking the time to write this review for our company.
Anatoly will be thrilled to read your review on here. We are very pleased to hear that our hard working crew, was able to assist you. Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require our assistance in the future.

Rachel in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Alex and Anatoli were great!!!! They explained clearly what was wrong and gave me a few options. We were happy to go ahead!!! The crew showed up on time everyday and we're very clean. Keep up the great work guys!!!!! :)

Thanks
Rachel

Job Price

Hi Rachel:) Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our company. We are very pleased to hear that our crew, was able to assist you and resolve any all the issues at your house. Do not hesitate to recommend us to all your friends and family and we thank you for your business.

brett in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

I requested a quote online, received a call the next day. Had a site visit in 1 day and a quote that same day for the repair. Discussed the problem I had, they outlined options and best plan for repair. Price was less then expected and I was not pressured. I decided to go ahead and the crew was fast, and they got the job done very quickly. They answered all my questions and explained all the procedures and why things are done the way they are. I like to understand the what's and why's of a project, and all the crew were polite and courtesy to oblige. They were open to discuss all aspects of the work while it was going on. Royal Works does a great, fast job and they are always open to communicate. I would recommend them to everyone who needs this type of service, they know what they are doing, very fast and have very reasonable pricing. 2 thumbs up!

Job Price

Hi Brett, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience with HomeStars community. We are very pleased to hear that our crew, was able to assist you and that you received excellent customer service. We thank you for recommending Royal Work Corp. to all your friends and family and we thank you for your business.

Matt in Toronto

We had some serious water gathering in the basement of our 100 year old home. We needed new piping, waterproofing, sealing up an old door where mud was flowing in, a sump pump and backwater valve.

With our first baby due in days, Anatoily and his team made the process extremely easy. As the Royal Work team went through the process they walked us through every step, were clean, efficient and professional. We even gained a few inches of height once the new floor was poured!

We would highly recommend Royal Work Corp. for any waterproofing needs. Excellent work.

Job Price

Matt, thank you so much for taking the time to share your great experience with other homeowners on here:) We are very pleased to hear that our hard working crew, was able to assist you on your basement waterproofing project in Toronto, including the backwater valve & sump pump.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require our assistance in the future. Thank you for choosing Royal Work Corp Waterproofing.

Varaleau in Aurora

Royal Work has been a pleasure to deal with. They waterproofed the entire perimeter of my home including one section that required internal waterproofing. They installed a sump pump and assisted with paperwork for the City rebate. They expanded a drain system to keep water away from my home and repaired some foundation flaws. And their cement work on the walkway was excellent. All of this was completed at a competitive price and they were a pleasure to deal with. And boy do they work HARD despite summer heat and frigid winter temperatures. This is an outstanding company and I have recommended them throughout my neighbourhood.

Job Price

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience for all the the other curious homeowners. We are very pleased to hear that our hard working crew, was able to assist you on your basement waterproofing project, and that you received excellent service from us. Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance. Thank you for choosing Royal Work Corp. Waterproofing.

Arif Kazmi in Mississauga
1 review Milton, ON

I had a clogged drain in the basement where water was coming out . I called few contractors but they were not sure what causing the issue but when I spoke to Eugene Kushmarak from Royal Work Corp, he figured out the problem right away. The price he quoted was the cheapest in the market. Eugene performed the job in a very professional manner. I will definitely call him again for any future work.

Job Price

Thank you very much Arif! I will inform Eugene of your kind words. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the services we provided. Do not hesitate to contact us, if you require any assistance or have any questions.

More about Royal Work Corp.

Royal Work Corp. is a top Toronto waterproofing service provider covers Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton, Milton and surrounding areas.

As a leading company in the waterproofing industry, Royal Work Corp. provides the most innovative waterproofing solutions to resolve your problems. Our professional and licensed team of technicians have more than 25 years of collective experience in resolving these and other wet basement issues. Be sure, you are in safe hands.

Services we provide 24/7:
*Basement Waterproofing: Interior & exterior waterproofing solutions;
*Foundation Repair: Reconstruction and stabilization;
*Sump Pump Installation: Consultation & Labor;
*Backwater Valve Installation;
*Drain Cleaning: Shower, bath and washroom drain repair, kitchen drain repair, toilet unblocking, sewer line and main drain repair, storm and main drain repair;
*Concrete works: basement walkouts, stairs, basement floors.