Krimp Electric

Reviews for Krimp Electric

Thomad
Thomad

Recessed soffit lighing

Great job done on time and for a good price. Tim and Dave were here when they said they would be and the work was done neatly and they made sure we were happy with the job done. Wont hesitate to recommend Krimp and use them again.

Tracey
Tracey
2 reviews Okotoks, AB

Professional and Friendly

I loved the detailed quote I received for the upgrade to both of my electrical boxes. Work was completed professionally, the guys were friendly, and I am waiting for a quote for additional work!

Cheryl
Cheryl

Bathroom Reno Project

Chris did a great job adding electrical outlets, installing a new fan and repositioning some lights.

1 review Okotoks, AB

Studebaker88

I was having some difficulties figuring out some wiring and a switch box. Tim came out right away and fixed the issue. He installed the switch box and helped me mark the circuits for future reference.

Brian K
Brian K

Treated like family

We hired Krimp Electric to upgrade the lighting in our attached garage as well as install power for side mount garage door openers.

Great experience having Kris take the time to listen to our project goals. He gave us a couple of options as to how the job could be approached and executed the work with attention to details. We will be hiring again as we have future projects and could only hope we have the same experience with other trades for a Reno.

DougRitchie
DougRitchie

Electrical panel check

Excellent experience having Tim come check out our electrical panel . Very knowledgeable extremely polite super nice to our two pups . Definitely recommend this company to everyone.
Phone number going into our contacts.

Larry in Calgary
Larry in Calgary

CAT 6 & Coax Cabling

I wanted to have some network and coax run from my server room downstairs to my office upstairs, as well as an extra coax run to my attic. Krimp did a great job running the lines. While they were at it, they went through my lighting wiring downstairs, and made it safe by removing some abandoned fixtures. They were in and out same day and I'm very happy with the job they did.

1 review Okotoks, AB

Garage wiring

Tim provided me with an estimate. The final bill was within $100 of the estimated. Work was done as specified, clean up was excellent, will use this company again. Satisfied with end result.

Private User reviews Okotoks, AB

Great Service

Tim showed up not knowing what he was getting into (1964 bungalow) but he stayed until the job was complete, and did an exceptional job too!
We appreciated his quote and he honored it despite the challenges and extra time it took.

Thanks again Tim!

More about Krimp Electric

Krimp Electric is Okotoks' premium home and commercial electrical service provider. Our service is mobile, dispatching professional electricians who are able to answer questions and provide electrical expertise. Krimp Electric has proudly been serving the Okotoks and Foothills area since 2013.