M&M Painting

Markham ON L3P 2K1

Reviews for M&M Painting

John from Markham
John from Markham

Paint in entance, a hallway and laundry room.

Matt Brown and his team provided a very professional service completing the task on time with accuracy and cleanliness. The team repaired damage caused by a skylight and wear caused by normal living with 3 active kids. Thank you Matt. I would recommend you to everyone.

Sue & Rob  in Markham
Sue & Rob in Markham

Main Floor and Upper Hall Painting

Matt,

We wanted to thank you and your team for the excellent job you did and the attention to detail you were all so friendly and professional. The work completed in our home is outstanding we love it. We look forward to working with you again.

AndrewV in Markham
AndrewV in Markham

Painting... all of it

We've used Matt's services multiple times around our house to get everything painted, from our external areas (garage, entryway) to the inside (all rooms). Super helpful, quick, and flawless work. I've recommended them to many of my friends, and will continue to do so.

Zak Keller from Toronto
Zak Keller from Toronto

Condo / loft

I own a 2 story loft style condo downtown and needed the full place painted... in one visit. Not only was the job done better than I could've imagined, but MandM was so professional, answered all my questions and the price was more than fare. I have recommended MandM to numerous friends of mine and not one of them has been anything less than thrilled with the outcome. I appreciate a business that exceeds expectations. Thanks MandM.

Lisa from Markham
Lisa from Markham

Painting

Matt and his team did a great job painting my home. They were professional, efficient, tidy and a pleasure to have working in our home. Great quality work for a fair value. I would highly recommend MandM Painting and will use them again for my future painting needs.

Jennifer from Toronto
Jennifer from Toronto

Total home painting

Flawless! I have used M&M Painting several times...there is not a wall in my home that has not been expertly painted by Matt and his crew. The quality of work is top shelf and the respect for my home and my time was greatly appreciated. If you have a painting project, I highly recommend you use M&M. Professional, punctual and a bit of a perfectionist, Matt is a pleasure to work with.

Tina from Markham
Tina from Markham

Bedroom painting

Matt painted my young daughters bedroom recently. He did a wonderful and fast job and my family was thrilled with the results. He's very easy to talk to and a pleasure to have in my home. I will use him for future projects if necessary!

Kelly from Markham
Kelly from Markham

Interior painting

Matt from M and M Painting did an amazing job. We are so happy with the final product. Matt helped with picking the perfect colour and helped make our new home our own when we moved in. He was fast and meticulous in his work. I would highly recommend M and M Painting with confidence they would deliver 10++ at every job.

Kenneth Gardner from Etobicoke
Kenneth Gardner from Etobicoke

Painting

I hired M&M painting after receiving several other professional painting estimates. Matt of M&M painting beat those estimates, completed the job on time as promised, and within the estimate cost. Matt did a fantastic job and I highly recommend M&M painting. I'm already discussing other painting jobs for him in my home.

Condo in Toronto
Condo in Toronto
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Exterior Painting

I sent Matt photos of the job by email and he sent me a quote in a few hours. I was clear with Matt on the phone that I expected a high quality job and that's what I got.

He sent Kevin to do the work. Kevin was polite, punctual, super neat, precise with his brushwork and paid meticulous attention to prep work and replacement of worn caulking around windows.

Work started on time as promised and was finished on time and at the price quoted.

The jobsite was kept very clean while work was in progress, and everything was cleaned up to perfection at the end.

All in all M & M was a pleasure to work with and I will recommend them to anyone who asks if I know a good painter.

(Photos to show quality of brush work - blue on door / beige on window)

More about M&M Painting

At M&M Painting we are dedicated to providing the highest quality work with prompt and friendly service from start to finish of any size project. Years of experience and a crew full of professionals make M&M the right company for all your painting needs.