GVRD Roofing Inc.

141 West 7th Ave Vancouver BC
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Vancouver  >  GVRD Roofing Inc.

Reviews for GVRD Roofing Inc.

1 review Vancouver, BC

Roof Repair

Our roof started to leak after a heavy rainfall. I found GVRD Roofing Co. through the internet, and after reading reviews on their performance, I decided to call them. I spoke to their Manager, Chris who promised to call me back in few hours. They did call and came to fix our roof the same day. I was very impressed with their prompt response, efficiency and overall results. The roof was repaired and stopped leaking!!! Thank you.

Helen Cunningham from Richmond
Helen Cunningham from Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

New roof

Had my roof done by GVRD recently and couldn't be more pleased with the end result. The men who worked here were very professional and so courteous and they worked so hard. Here on time and worked a 9-10 hour day. Chris was on top of the job to make sure all went according to plan. I would recommend them wholeheartedly!

I&T Moff from North Vancouver
I&T Moff from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Roof

We would highly recommend GVRD Roofing to anyone interested in replacing, fixing or constructing a roof!
My husband and I recently hired GVRD Roofing to replace our shingled roof with a metal one and couldn’t be happier with the quality of service and product we received.
Chris provided us with a fair and reasonable estimate and then nailed it to a tee! Unlike many other contractors we’ve dealt with in the past, there were no hidden costs or fees.
Chris and the entire GVRD Roofing team are:
• Extremely knowledgeable and professional
• Prompt and efficient
• Maintain a high quality of standard and attention to detail
• Did an excellent job with clean-up
• Believe in a promise made is a promise kept
Above all, the team genuinely cares for their customers:
• Our roof had to be tarped overnight due to an unexpected downpour; Chris and Bill both called us that evening to make sure we were ok and that the tarps were holding up. Great customer service! We never felt abandoned!
Thank you Chris and all the GVRD Roofing team, you are definitely a cut above the rest and score 10 out of 10 in our books. We love our new roof and gutters!!!!!

Thanks for the great review. We do take pride in making sure our customers are well looked after. We hope you have a great year and good luck to you and your family in the future.

Scott G from West Vancouver
Scott G from West Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

New roof installation

We hired GVRD roofing last summer to install a new roof. The roof that was installed had absolutely no ventilation whatsoever. We hired two inspectors that both told us the roof needs to be replaced. Chris' solution is to ridge vent the roof and drill holes in our soffit which would create a roof without ventilation to code (as in about half as much as necessary). We rejected this offer and since they won't replace the roof we have to install another roof within a year of this roof being installed. I would never hire GVRD roofing again.

Nancy in Vancouver
Nancy in Vancouver
5 reviews Vancouver, BC

Roof Repair

Unfortunately, water was coming out of my smoke alarm after very heavy rainfall. After calling several roofing companies, I eventually found one that repaired metal roofs and that was GVRD Roofing. While my roof leak was a minor one, I appreciated that they tried their best to fix the problem as soon as they could considering how busy they were with other urgent projects. They came out the same day I called to assess the problem and the leak was quickly fixed 2 days later (luckily it wasn't raining during that period). All the staff I dealt with at GVRD Roofing were professional and courteous, and their pricing was reasonable. I would use them again and recommend them to family and friends!

Thank you very much Nancy for the review. We are always so happy to here from customers and it always means so much. We look forward to helping you with the re-roofing project this year.

lv in North vancouver
lv in North vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

roofing

Great job, fast and efficient. Good comparable pricing. Skilled workmanship. Sturdy product. I would definitely recommend them to my friends. My roof looks great! A very professional company. Thank you very much Chris.

Thanks for the review. Your home looks fantastic now. Good luck in the future.

ilia baiman from North Vancouver
ilia baiman from North Vancouver
3 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Thanks GVRD Roofing for installing in my mind the nicest metal roof in all of Vancouver for my new home I am building. I am very impressed with the high level of workmanship and knowledge regarding everything from start to finish. I am very happy with going with these guys the price was right and I couldn't of asked for a more organized team of roofer.

Thanks for the review. Great to have worked with you. Best of luck with all your ventures.

karen margolese from Vancouver
karen margolese from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Roof of main house

My roof was replaced in one day Steve and his team worked hard in the cold to complete the work. The follow up service and clean up was spectacular. I would highly recommend GVRD Roofing to any friend, family and neighbour.

Thank you for your review last year. We hope all is well and have a great rest of the year. Best of luck...

More about GVRD Roofing Inc.

GVRD Roofing inc. is a trusted roofing services vancouver, and is built on roofing reviews from real people. We are a Roofing company in Vancouver and always promise to be on time and on budget. We do roofing in Vancouver BC, Roofing North Vanc GVRD Roofing inc. is a trusted ...