Deleese Stone Inc

Review for Deleese Stone Inc

Anna from North York
Anna from North York
2 reviews North York, ON

Window sill and fireplace mantel

I ordered a limestone window sill and a fireplace mantel from Deleese Stone. I was extending my window and did not know that I needed a new windowsill and was holding up window installers without it. Yan responded right away and completed the work by next morning to help me out. He was the only one who responded on such short notice and for a very reasonable price (did not charge anything extra for urgent work) and worked into the night to complete the work. The window installers told me that the windowsill fit perfectly and it was great to work with Yan. I then ordered a fireplace mantel from him, and once again the work was completed on time, the price was very reasonable, and installation was great without any issues. I would highly recommend Deleese Stone and would use them again.