Dhl Mechanical

Reviews for Dhl Mechanical

Gary from Calgary
Gary from Calgary

commercial boiler work

Mark is a very confident, professional worker. He is very competent with all aspects of his trade. The turnaround time for calls back is prompt, I am pleased with his response time. The are clean workers.

Terry from Calgary
Terry from Calgary

water softener, in floor heat

After completing an online search I was able to fine DHL to do some work for me. So far I have had him install a water softener, redo my in floor heat and fix a leak in my furnace. He does very good work. he is thorough and knowledgeable. He is a busy man. If I could say one bad thing is that he has a lot going on at one time. However, the quality of his work is outstanding.

Jim Campbell from Calgary
Jim Campbell from Calgary

Installation of Boiler and Mechanicals for In-Slab Heating

I contacted Mark Davie based on an internet search for this type of service. I was impressed first of all because, though he was in the middle of something when I called him, he called back when he said he would. He also showed up to do the estimate on time, and brought a portfolio of pictures of similar jobs he had completed in my area. During the estimate, he discussed potential problems with the way my furnace room was set up and how to address them and he also incorporated some ideas I had (i.e., to eliminate my hot water heater and use the boiler to heat the in-slab water and our household water, thus eliminating the need to cut another hole in the exterior wall). When Mark provided his estimate, he also provided numerous refernces, copies of all his qualification certificates, more examples of his work, etc.) I also had another estimate done by a larger company I had used before (and had been satisfied with). To be honest, their estimate was considerably lower (but without the details and references from satisfied customers). When I told Mark, he asked if he could see the estimate and when I showed it to him, he walked me through it and pointed out the differences in cost due to lower quality components, using plastic versus copper pipe, etc.). He did offer to pretty much match their estimate, but I chose to pay the extra money because I was comfortable that he was an honest person intent on doing the best possible job. Mark completed the work on time and on budget and while I was on vacation (i.e., I didn't check on his progress every day, nor was it necessary). In fact, because we decided (mutually) to go to a larger (and more expensive) holding tank when he was halfway through the job, Mark took care of reselling my fairly new hot water heater, which pretty much compensated me for the difference. When we arrived home from our vacation, the difference in my basement was awesome. It's now comfortable and we can use it to work out, watch movies, host overnight guests, etc., and no one is freezing. The furnace room has been transformed. The quality of the workmanship is awesome and Mark also rerouted (no charge) some ductwork to make it even easier to move around. I would recommend DHL Mechanical's services without reservation.

Well thank you Jim. Like I assured you prior to deciding to move forward DHL that you would be extremely pleased... And it appears that you are. We always do what we say we are going to do- and in this case - we were extremely happy to show you how pleased you would be. We look forward to helping your family and friends.

More about Dhl Mechanical

DHL Mechanical Heating - Hot Water Boiler Heat Systems - Forced Air/ Gas Furnaces Heating Systems - Hot Water Boilers - Water Tube Boilers - Cast Iron Boilers - Wall-Hung Boilers - Radiators - In-Floor Radiant Heating Systems - Baseboard Radiant Heat Systems - Wall Hung Radiators Air Conditioning - ...
Looking for Gas Line Installation pros in Calgary?