Dhl Mechanical

Reviews for Dhl Mechanical

John from Bragg Creek in Toronto
John from Bragg Creek in Toronto
1 review Bragg Creek, AB

Replacement of Heating System (Boiler, Water Heater and Pumps)

Nightmare! Started late and ran way over the promised finish date/budget. Demanded more money before finished. Became aggressive and we had to call RCMP. Detailed work but unprofessional. Be careful.

I have a builders lien registered against the said property where the work was performed . I will be proceeding now with collection Angela. Voluntary reversal of libel will considered upon the depth of course of action ... You knew all along Angela that this was the wrong method ... You just haven't had time to know him.

Warmth and comfort has obviously not been absent - this has been collectively decided by the professional community around Hydronic Heating in Western Canda as a real factor in the absence of offering access at this point after requesting it.

Angela, you will be the one to answer the door as well the questions... Hopefully you are prepared to deal with something you obviously didn't want in the beginning.... Not something you signed up for... I can tell.

DHL prides itself in the ultimate service beyond the quotation. I lost my literal shirt on this project ( from no fault but my own for not crawling in the crawl space properly and discovering the literal task at hand) and on top of that , was asked to provide financial help- it was given and manipulated all at the same time.

This is the first and the worst situation I've every been privey too in 25 years of business in Western Canada from a customer that really needed my services...only true consequences can result in the depth of the manipulation Angela.

I beg for you to post online the bills and receipts provided to you from all trades that made such repairs as claimed would be required. Please let all professionals respond Angela.

As a customer whom doesn't fit the profile of an DHL customer as typically found on line, I believe that the truth is worth 10000 dollars.

I feel a sense of pathetic responsibility for what has happens here... As all people should.
If Oil dollars are not being spent on artwork and antiques, how is one suppose to pay the entire bill???? A boiler system is really expensive ... And obviously out of some peoples league... Maybe a go fund me page will be easier next time as we all travel through this financial slow down together.

Cornelis in Calgary
Cornelis in Calgary

Supply and install a complete Home Comfort System

Mark, his 2 sons, his journeyman, electrician and plumber did an outstanding job! This job was unique and customized to our specific requirements, the most important rooms were equipped with separate thermostats and heating-circuits. This fundamental re-build has an ultra-high efficiency IBC boiler at its heart. In the basement, the air-heating system was replaced by water-heating system. On the main level, the master bed & bathroom was included in the water-heating system. On the main floor, the kitchen-dining-room and lounge is an L-shaped open concept, with a separate study; they remained air-heating, supplied by a new air handler. Hot water is supplied by a new indirect heat storage tank. Mark gave excellent advice and also advised on resolving a few basement issues in our 1977 home, and was always open for discussion and new ideas. With winter coming, our home has never been this comfortable!

Thank you for your kind words. You and your entire family were very pleasant to work with over the weeks that this very meticulous project required. I'm extremely happy that you are happy and your home definitely feels amazing when walking through the door now. Enjoy!!!

Naida MacDonald from Calgary
Naida MacDonald from Calgary

Small Bathroom Renovation

We found Mark very knowledgeable in choosing our bathroom fixtures, which ones were high quality, and would last. He was very patient as there were a few glitches along the way which he was able to solve. He is a very clean worker, reliable and generous with his knowledge. Mark and his company would be our first choice upon our next related project.

Penny from Calgary
Penny from Calgary

furnace and AC

I found Mark to be honest and very straight forward. He offered a good range of recommendations and good follow up. We established a maintenance schedule, which I appreciated. I have already referred his company to others.

Elaine from Calgary
Elaine from Calgary

plumbing issue

We had a leaking pipe in the ground under the cement pad in our basement. When he came to view the job he was quick to recognize the problem, just by smell. He did some investigating to be sure that it wasn't the main line , once confirmed he was ready to start the work. I found him and his crew to be very respectful of my home and my dog. They laid protective covers before the work started. While working on this issue they discovered a problem with the sink drain and took care of that while they were there. I appreciate his attention to detail.

Don from Calgary
Don from Calgary

hot water tank and furnace

Originally I used DHL for commercial work on my business. Over time I recognized his professional qualities and had him come to my home for some work too. He goes above and beyond other companies and will see the job through until the end.He is respectful of the environment in which he works using drop clothes etc.

Joanne from Calgary
Joanne from Calgary

replacing our heating and AC unit

We found Mark to be very reliable, came when he said he would be there. It was winter and he was very cognizant of the fact that people were living here and was quick to get the work up and running as quickly as possible.

Cody from Calgary
Cody from Calgary

boiler and heating system

Mark is currently completing our heating system along with our reno. He has completed most of it but is coming back to finish off the job. He is a fast worker and pays good attention to detail.

Dan from Calgary
Dan from Calgary

air conditioner installation

Through word of mouth I was able to find DHL. I found them to be very professional. Initially we exchanged emails and pictures describing what I was looking to have done. A quote came quickly after which was quite reasonable. Next was a visit to the site. We discussed options and what make of equipment should be used. The installation took a long day as there were some obstacles to overcome. A follow up visit allowed for complete testing. He even assisted with my registering the equipment with the manufacturer. Overall very satisfied with the service.

Randy from Calgary
Randy from Calgary

furnace,plumbing

I have had DHL complete several jobs for me. Maintaining and repairing my furnace and heating system, plumbing for the steam shower etc. Everything is good so far, they offer good customer service. Thumbs up!

More about Dhl Mechanical

DHL Mechanical Heating - Hot Water Boiler Heat Systems - Forced Air/ Gas Furnaces Heating Systems - Hot Water Boilers - Water Tube Boilers - Cast Iron Boilers - Wall-Hung Boilers - Radiators - In-Floor Radiant Heating Systems - Baseboard Radiant Heat Systems - Wall Hung Radiators Air Conditioning - ...
Looking for Gas Line Installation pros in Calgary?