DHL MECHANICAL

HomeStars  >  Gas Line Installation in Calgary  >  DHL MECHANICAL

Reviews for DHL MECHANICAL

DonnaFinley in Calgary
DonnaFinley in Calgary

Highly Recommend DHL Mechanical!

Coming home from Hawaii, I discovered a mess of my plumbing situation and I was referred to Mark because of his expertise in under-floor heating systems. Only a few technicians in Alberta have his technical knowledge and capability in these complex systems. His challenge was to replace my antiquated system that had not been properly installed and which provided insufficient heat to my home. It quickly became apparent that the scope of the project encompassed the replacement of 2 furnaces, humidifier, water tanks, and all under-floor heating... all during a time of one of our worst winters in 30 years.

Through his ingenuity, his team was able to install under-floor heating in difficult to reach spaces. All of this happened with minimal disruption to my home (and life). The team was very courteous, working late hours to get the project completed. The team had a great attention to detail and kept my home very clean. I would highly recommend Mark and his team.

Alison in Cambridge
Alison in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge Station, NS

Part 2 of a home Reno

DHL has don’t it again… They came in took a look at what needed to be done and had a huge job done in a matter of 2 days.
As always they were neat and tidy. Respectful of our home and even gave some sound advice one family member need to hear.
Thank you so much to all members of the DHL team.

hot water tank replacement

DHL mechanical came the next day, quick and efficient service at a great price. They are friendly experts and I would recommend them for all your pluming heating and cooling needs

Yu in Okotoks
Yu in Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

Home Heating Repairs

The service provided by DHL Mechanical was seriously impressive! Firstly, their response was incredibly fast and through their answers, it was very evident that they have a lot of experience within this field, which is definitely desirable when looking for a business to help with repairs. The people of DHL Mechanical were also very professional and the communication between them and us was also really effective. We would 10/10 request for their help in the future, as we had a terrific experience with them!

DHL service in Calgary
DHL service in Calgary

Air Conditioner service

Our AC gave it up on a Friday afternoon. I called DHL and Mark came out early that evening. He came back the next day and installed our new AC unit on Saturday afternoon. There were no surprises with what he quoted us. We were totally happy with his service and professionalism. He answered all our questions and gave us a lot of good information going forward. I highly recommend DHL to anyone needing their services!

Naida MacDonald from Calgary
Naida MacDonald from Calgary

Small bathroom renovaton

This is the second time we have had Mark and his son do the plumbing for bathroom renovations. Mark does excellent work, is on time, clean, and is very generous with his knowledge on other projects to do with plumbing and heating that should be done. We would definitely have Mark back whenever our next project comes about. Thanks.

N. & D. MacDonald

Thanks so much for having us out again!!

Darren Amberson from Cochrane
Darren Amberson from Cochrane
3 reviews Cochrane, AB

In-floor heating repair/service

They were prompt, courteous, and efficient. Very happy with the service. The system upgrade to the in-floor heating, including the supply tank was reasonably priced and installed quickly and efficiently.

Thanks so much Darren - pleasure meeting you sir.

Doug in Toronto
Doug in Toronto

A/C, air filter, and humidifier installation

DHL did such a meticulous job installing my 2 A/C units, i had them come back for another project (hepa air filtration and steam humidifiers) a month later. They will be my go to guys for any future projects.

Thanks so much Doug! It was pleasure meeting you and your family - I trust everything is fine with the children and hopefully your home has been as clean and as comfortable since we left. thanks for the tip at the end!! much appreciated.

Jim Wetterberg in
Jim Wetterberg in

In Floor Radiant Heating System upgrades & Hot Water Tank burner problem corrected.

The diaphram in the surge tank reptured and tank was replaced. The system was over 25 yrs old and needed tweeking. A new mixing valve was installed and piping reconfigure to accommodate a kick space heater at a future date.

Hi Jim thanks for the comments - let us know when you want to install that kick space heater and we will get it taken care of!

Murray in Calgary
Murray in Calgary

Boiler System Repair

Outstanding service and experience! We have a 14 year old boiler system and had had a couple of other companies check it out in the last 3 years since we bought the house. None of them really seemed to understand the boiler/infloor heating system and correct what to us, were issues in performance and operation. Mark knows his stuff – we called him due to a leak from the expansion tank/safety valve line in the hot water/boiler system, after doing some research on line for speciality companies, as I didn’t want the same old story. He quickly returned my call, and set up an appointment – even offering to come over that evening. Within a few minutes of inspection, he found several issues with the boiler, ductwork and water supply system, and was able to explain to me the issue and the fix options (as well as the implications of the issues for performance and safety). After completing a thorough inspection with Julian, he then provided an estimate with and explanation of what was needed, and we agreed on the scope of work. It was a relief to meet professionals who are knowledgeable in this type of system. Julian, a great journeyman, completed the work with excellent quality, and obvious pride in his craft, which included reprogramming the system to eliminate wasteful water pumping/recycle. They took care of the worksite as well. Drop clothes were used to protect our floors and the house was left clean and neat, including the furnace room where they drained and flushed the boiler and in floor piping systems. Mark and Julian took the time to explain all we needed to know about routine maintenance and operation of the equipment and ensured we where happy with the end result. DHL is the only mechanical company I will use for future boiler maintenance. Great experience, top quality craftsmanship, friendly and personable! I highly recommend them.

Thank Again Murray fro calling us back a second time - we appreciate it

More about DHL MECHANICAL

DHL Mechanical Heating - Hot Water Boiler Heat Systems - Forced Air/ Gas Furnaces Heating Systems - Hot Water Boilers - Water Tube Boilers - Cast Iron Boilers - Wall-Hung Boilers - Radiators - In-Floor Radiant Heating Systems - Baseboard Radiant Heat Systems - Wall Hung Radiators Air Conditioning - ...