York Mills Construction

General Contractors
York Mills Construction

Reviews for York Mills Construction

Roof & eaves work

We had roof redone by York Mills and eaves in December 2017. We paid for eaves covers. In spring a neighbor informed us while on their roof that our eaves at the back were not covered. I've since called at least 4 times and left messages, emailed numerous times and no reply. This week I saw the son/owner on the street and stopped to confront him re this. "Oh the website number is disconnected" to which i said then change the message and i guess the email doesnt work either???? He promised to come by yesterday to address this incomplete work and surprise no show. I would not recommend this company based on the follow up service.

Kate in Toronto
Kate in Toronto

Stone walk/steps repair

While we knew that our front porch and walk needed to be repaired, we had been delaying our decision to avoid having to spend a lot of money.
However, after reviewing York Mills Construction’s flyer and speaking with Murray, who provided us with a fair quote and expert advice, we were confident in making the decision to proceed. The workmanship was excellent — built to last, and the project was done on time and on budget. We would recommend York Mills Construction to family and friends.

Denise in North York
Denise in North York

Backyard complete revamp

Had York Mills Construction referred to us by a friend who used them for a front wood patio.

We had Zachary come to the house price out the backyard project in 3 parts. We ended up only do 2 of the 3 jobs to begin. That work was completed in time and at amazing quality. We decided to go forward with project number 3 and When Zac come to settle up the finel balance he honerd the package price he give us to do all 3 jobs. This really saprised us.

We will be using York Mills Construction again because of the quality and honesty we received from them.

Disappointed in North York
Disappointed in North York

SO DISAPPOINTED

Murray was very smooth in order to get the job. It was mostly done when he asked for payment in full. Zachary said,"They're on the street so they will drop in and finish the last couple of patio stones today." That was 2 months and 8 phone calls ago. I would NOT recommend them at all.

ANDREA
ANDREA

Terrible Company. Stay Away...30th sept and I still have not received my money

This has been such a horrible experience dealing with Zach. I hired him thru my decorator. She is someone that actually knows him and worked with him in the past. He came to my place. Discussed the exterior plans and sent over a quote. So far so good. I decide to hire him and I send a deposit of 2500.00 on the 30th June. This is where is goes downhill. A week goes by and no workers show up. Decorator tries to reach him but he doesn’t return her calls or,our emails. She finally reaches him and they agree to meet at my place on 17th July at 1pm. She shows up. Zach doesn’t and doesn’t call her and doesn’t answer the phone. I reach him on another number and Zach claims he “lost “ his other phone. He begins to tell me that his men don’t want to work on my front yard because I’m located on a major street. Fine I say. Just return my money. 19th July he emails to say his men are too busy and chq is in the mail. It’s now 1st August and I have yet to receive my deposit back. PLEASE USE CAUTION IF DEALING WITH ZACH and this company. They are not to be trusted. I AM UPDATING THIS 30TH SEPT. I have sent so many emails to find out where my money is with no answer at all. I asked him many times why he hasn’t returned my money. He got back to me today and said if I want my money I can sue him. Who does this? He took my money and offered no service in return. I am crushed by this experience. People please reconsider using this company. His behaviour is despicable. He will do this again. Be warned

Mur  in North York
Mur in North York

Backyard landscapes

They did a great job cleaning up my backyard. I can now enjoy the weather outside on my new patio. Thanks boys. Would have them do more work on the front.

thanks Murali for the review

Madison in North York
Madison in North York

Condo reno.

I haird York mills to do a Reno in my new condo and it turned out to be a beautiful project. I am very happy with the work and the quality. Great job Zac and Carlos.

thanks Madison for the review band enjoy the new condo. happy we can be apart of the experience

Brandongarten in North York
Brandongarten in North York

Backyard project

Let me start off with telling you how much work we did with York Mills Construction. Driveway, porch, railing, garage, Interlocking patio, hot tub install, Stucco, Flagstone, all the aluminum work on my home we are up set we did not use him for our basement when we had a flood. We will be using Zach and father Murray who helps him time to time and Carlos who is his right had man did a great job moving the project right along.

Thank you guys for the amazing work and the work to come in the future.

thanks Brandon. so much work has been done how can you even begin to review all of the projects thank you for your kind words and we look forward to doing much more ongoing work

LartyM in North York
LartyM in North York

Front driveways, fence and stone walkway

Zachary did a very beautiful job on this year's summer reno. They worked with me building a beautiful fence for my backyard, installed a brand new driveway, and the stone work on my porch/walkway turned out beautiful. These guys are busy and made time for me. I see there signs everywhere. Great job and see you next summer for next year's project.

thank you for the review larty.

More about York Mills Construction

RENOVATIONS are for people who are committed to staying in their home but are unhappy, embarrassed or frustrated with certain elements that require change. Maybe the chef in the family has finally decided it’s time to remodel the kitchen, or perhaps your family is growing and requires more space. Whatever ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in North York?