Aris Landscape Design

Calgary AB K1S3R1

Reviews for Aris Landscape Design

Donette in Toronto
Donette in Toronto

Front and back yard landscaping

We had a vision for our yard, front and back, to make it low maintenance and add some interest. However, we needed professional input, so that we got it right. "Getting it right" was what Michelle did for us. She put our vision on a drawing and specified plants and materials that made our yard stunning and as well as inviting. Thank you, Michelle.

Thank you For the review and for allowing us to help create a design that honoured your vision.

Nancy
Nancy
2 reviews Chestermere, AB

Landscaping Design

It was a pleasure working with Michelle on the design of our front and backyard landscape. Michelle listened to my husband and I wants and needs, and created a beautiful plan that is now coming alive. She introduced us to trees that we would never have chosen on our own, and we have received so many complements from people walking by. By having a detailed plan, it gave us direction and enabled us to make the most of our time and money. We sent our drawings to contractors and the turnaround on quotes was quick, which allowed us to start immediately. I highly recommend Aris Landscaping for your landscaping design.

Thanks for the review it's so important
That our customers are happy. Your Landscaping turned out fabulous
Keep up the great work with your gardens.

Antonia L.
Antonia L.

Front and backyard landscape designing

They came by our house and were very professional. They took care to get a feeling for what we wanted and were very thorough. They put together a great plan that fit what we were looking for and were open to minor changes we wanted and adjusted accordingly. You could tell they had great knowledge and a passion for their work.

For your feedback. I feel one of the best gifts you can give others is the gift of Sharing your knowledge and I very much enjoyed sharing it with you.
Enjoy

kdwilliams2828
kdwilliams2828
1 review Chestermere, AB

Backyard Design

Michelle was very easy to work with and helped us create a backyard design that included all our wants and needs. She created a beautiful design that will allow us to enjoy our backyard throughout the year. I highly recommend Aris Landscape design!

Thank you kindly for your review.
At Aris Landscape Design as a family run company we take great joy in helping families make great memories
With the help of our Landscape plans.

Tracy
Tracy

Landscape Design

Michelle was very professional and nice.
She listened to what I had to say then add excellent suggestions and ideas. She was able to capture my vision for an outstanding yard.
I would highly recommend Aris Landscape Design.

Thanks Tracy for your review, it was a pleasure working with someone that has such great taste and vision. Best of luck with your project

More about Aris Landscape Design

Aris Landscape Design Provides: custom Designs for High end Residential, Golf Course Plant Beds, Community parks and centers Landscape plans Front yards Back Yards Decks Patios One of a Kind Do It Your Self Plans Water Features Plant Bed Design Zen Gardens Butterfly Gardens Edible Gardens Sports Courts and Sport ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Calgary?