Barker Roofing

Barker Roofing
5194989119
Kitchener
N2E2L8

Was referred to them by friend, who had a good experience. Quote was detailed and delivered on time. Very clear communication, including scheduling. Explained product, process, and options. Team was professional. Fixed a minor issue in the roof that was from the original builder. Did a solid clean up of the yard. Completed the work in a day and a half, exactly as planned.

Danika Tipping from London
Danika Tipping from London
1 review London, ON

I found the Barker Roofing team to be efficient, polite, and highly professional. They got the job done for the price promised, were courteous and friendly and made sure to carefully clean up the work site after they finished. I would happily recommend them to any of my friends.

Ty Korell from Linwood
Ty Korell from Linwood
1 review Linwood, ON

New Roof

I had multiple companies quote on my roof for my bungalow. Barker Roofing came in at a fair price compared to all others who quoted. I would personally like to thank Jordan for answering all my questions prior to starting the job and there was a lot. The work was started on time and was completed ahead of schedule.

andrea Lewis from Kitchener
andrea Lewis from Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Roof replacement

Great customer service, job site was kept clean, staff were quick and polite. Great prices and fabulous quality of work. I would recommend Barker Roofing to any of my friend and family.