Prospections Inc.

Home Inspection
6616 Silverdale Rd NW Calgary AB T3B3N2
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Calgary  >  Prospections Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Prospections Inc.

Das in Calgary

My girlfriend and I were purchasing our first home together and Ryan was recommended to us from our realtor. Appointment was set up super easy, as was payment. Ryan was on time and knowledgeable, he gave great advice on maintenance in addition to making sure our home was safe and sound. As first time home buyers that meant a lot to us.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. As discussed feel free to call if you ever have any questions or concerns regarding you home

Froyo Yolo in Calgary

Ryan Van Kessel rocks! We cannot say enough good things about his expertise, knowledge and responsiveness. We had him complete a pre-listing inspection on our home and inspect a home we were planning to purchase. We would recommend him in a heartbeat.

In addition to a thorough inspection and a terrific report, Ryan takes the time to educate his clients. You've got questions? He's got answers! He also knows how to put things into perspective. He can help you make decisions about what is cosmetic/easily fixed, and what is a true red flag.

Go with Prospections!

Job Price

I appreciate you taking the time to write this review. It's always nice to hear positive feedback and such kind words. As discussed, feel free to use me as a resource moving forward if needed. Thanks again!!

Tim in Calgary

Ryan looks out for the interests of buyers. He has recommend to a couple of my clients in the past to not purchase a home due to the flaws found in an inspection. Ryan is a straight-shooter that I can rely on; he is my go-to inspector for my real estate clients. My business is based on relationships, trust and referrals; everyone that I refer reflects on me. I trust him and he has helped several of my clients with tough decisions regarding homes they were purchasing.

archiesgirl in Calgary

My wife and I recently purchased a home and used Ryan as our inspector. We would highly recommend him as he was friendly, professional, and happily answered any questions we had.

Job Price

Thank you for your kind words. It's always nice to get some feedback especially when it's positive! As I mentioned before if you ever need anything feel free to give me a call. I'm always happy to help

Greg J from Calgary

Assisted Review

I just read through the inspection. We have had about 6 inspections done in the last 5 years, and this is by far the most illustrative and easy to navigate through. This will be a great resource for us moving forward. Thanks for your great work!

Danielle R from Calgary

Assisted Review

I work in a busy Real Estate office, and we recommend PROspections to every one of our buyers.

Ryan’s clients are always so satisfied that, of course, when it came time to buy my own home I had him do the inspection.

Ryan was very thorough in his explanations throughout the entire process, and made sure that all of my questions and concerns were more than satisfactorily addressed.

A comprehensive report (complete with tons of photos) was supplied by the following morning.

We were able to go back to the sellers with all of his professional recommendations and had them take care of several items before we took possession.

Using PROspections as part of our home-buying experience provided me with total peace of mind. I will continue to recommend Ryan again and again.

Whitney from Calgary

Ryan ROCKS!!!! We had Ryan come and do an inspection on a new home we purchased. This was our first NEW home and we thought it would be an easy inspection since everything was brand new. Ryan was so knowledgeable in finding anything that could become a problem or small things that were already a problem that we wouldn't have found on our own until possession or after. Ryan also found some structural issues that we were aware of. He found that we needed a retaining wall to be built in order to save the integrity of our garage and yard. We were so thankful and put at ease by Ryan's skilled inspection. He truly is at the top of his class. I give Ryan a 5/5 and will be referring him to anyone I now who needs a home inspector in the future. His report was amazing with photos and easy to understand details (even I understood it) so we could easily use this information to get back tot the seller.

JonathanS Calgary

Assisted Review

When we bought our house last year and it came to the inspection stage, we contacted Ryan as he came highly recommended. He worked around our schedule and had excellent advice, even with our initial questions. During the inspection he showed us first-hand several items that he found, both short and long term concerns, and fully explained the issues to us. The inspection report came filled with photos and a comprehensive summary of the inspection. Very impressed with his professionalism and service, I would definitively recommend PROspections to anyone looking for an honest, reliable home inspection in Calgary. Thanks Ryan!

Brad C from Calgary

Assisted Review

Ryan from Prospections completed a home inspection for us. We were nervous at first buying our first home but Ryan put our fears at ease. I trusted his knowledge and judgement as he has years of experience in construction and restoration. He was on time and very thorough he pointed out some issues that needed to be addressed before my purchase was completed including a water mark in the ceiling and downspouts on the exterior of the house. We received a detailed report about the house we were going to buy and were able to use the information to get a better deal on the property. He made everything so easy I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to buy a property. You can't beat the 10% discount he offers for cash sales and trust me you will need to save everywhere you can when buying a home as it is very costly with lawyers and movers.....etc . You can rely on his professional service and extensive knowledge.

Craig G from Cochrane
1 review Cochrane, AB

Assisted Review

As first time home owners we we're quite worried about our house purchase. A friend recommended Ryan to us and we couldn't have been more impressed. He was flexible with bookings, punctual, friendly, very knowledgable and thorough. Ryan had our inspection report in our inbox that night. He put our minds at ease and we would highly recommend him to anyone needing a home inspection. Five star service. Thanks Ryan.

Job Price

More about Prospections Inc.

My background is the insurance restoration business where I have done over $15 Million of work. I specialized in fires, floods, sewer backups, mould & asbestos remediation. I have extensive residential construction experience in all aspects of house construction.