BEAUTIFUL CHOICES

Reviews for BEAUTIFUL CHOICES

Kevin   from Toronto
Kevin from Toronto

Interior design condo

Glenda was recommended to me by a friend and I have been delighted with the result of her work and would happily recommend her to others. Working within a very tight budget Glenda was able to transform my one bedroom condo from a drab space to where it now looks like something from a design magazine.

WG Painting
WG Painting

Interior decorating

I brought in Glenda to redecorate my main floor living space - Living , Dining , Hallway and Kitchen and my wife and I could not be happier with the results. By re-arranging existing furniture and making changes to room colors the end result is something off the pages of a decorating magazine. I would not hesitate to recommend Glenda's services. She is a real pro in fact I have clients who use her services for staging and I know that they are very satisfied with her work as well.

Looking for Home Staging pros in Toronto?