Advanced Finished Basements

Reviews for Advanced Finished Basements

Ron in Toronto
Ron in Toronto

Renos Done Right!

I recently needed to renovate my 1970's home as I was in dire need of a makeover and was recommended AFB by a friend. I received quotes from several other interior renovators which were all pretty much the same. However when I talked to Trevor the head contractor and owner I knew AFB was the one. Not only was the price fair but he took the time to listen to what I really wanted to do and was able to accommodate most if not all my requests given my tight budget and old style of the house. His supporting crew were talented, hard working and more than happy to do whatever it took to make the house of my dreams. I was very impressed by their outstanding attention to detail and craftsmanship using the best materials and finished my house on time just as promised. I have already referred AFB to my friends and family and will hire AFB again for my next project. I love my house even more thanks to everyone at Advanced Finished Basements.

Worst contracting company

Horrible company. The sales pitch was incredible. They could do my kitchen renovation for my $20K budget.
On starting day, the contractor they hired didn't show. They sent another contractor and another, each one not showing. The renovation was supposed to start in June, but it started in October and because the contractors didn't show up when they said they would, it took until March to finish. In March, one of the owners called me to tell me his partner had spent all of the company money on gambling, and they wouldn't be able to finish the job. I eventually had to find another contractor and got the job finished on my own, but I was out $1200 from what I paid them. Worst contracting company. Aside for the above, very poor workmanship too, as these guys don't own the contractors, they subcontract, so it's luck of the draw in terms of who will be doing the work on your house.

Matt Snider from Toronto
Matt Snider from Toronto

Basement Renovation

I wanted to have my basement done and I contacted Trevor. I called him and he sounded pretty nice and confident over the phone. The day of the appointment he came on time and I must say that I was really impressed with his professionalism and knowledge. The work that was done exceeded all my expectations. The entire crew and trades are very professional and they were always open to listen to my ideas. I'm more than happy to recommend Advanced Finished Basements to anyone that want's their basement renovated.

John Medlock  from Markham
John Medlock from Markham

Basement renovation

I couldn’t be happier with the result, crews, and project management. Your business model and execution are excellent. We love how our new basement turned out, it actually looks much nicer downstairs than upstairs. There is no question that I would not only recommend Advanced Finished Basements, but tell friends that they would be wasting time and money going anywhere else. Thank you Advanced Finished Basements for all your help.

More about Advanced Finished Basements

Advanced Finished Basements is GTA's Leading Basement Renovation company. We specialize in High Quality Basement Renovations. Our Services include: Basement Finishing, Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Repairs and Underpinning, Egress Window Installation and Basement Walkout Entrances. There’s no job to big or too small for us to handle.

Our Advanced Basement Wall System is 100% Fire Proof, Water Proof and Mold Resistant. We use only the best materials when installing a basement renovation project. You can find out more by visiting us on our web site.

In addition to all the services we offer, we also offer a complete line of the best products for your home and basement. We supply: Quality Bathroom Fixtures, Kitchen Counters and Cabinets, Wet Bars, Fireplaces, Saunas, Wine Cellars, Shelving and Cabinets, Built-in Wall Units, Custom Stone Walls, Windows and Doors, Stair Railings, Lighting, Flooring, Suspended Ceilings and Crown Moulding.

We also offer a full line of other products to help you upgrade your space, such as Quality Sump Pumps, Dehumidifiers, Air Purifiers, Water Filtration Systems, Smart Home Systems, Innovative New French Drain Systems, Under Floor Heating Kits and much more!

At Advanced Finished Basements, we are dedicated to providing the best-in-class basement remodeling services at affordable prices. So when you need affordable, top-quality service you can count on, you can always count on Advanced Finished Basements.

Areas we service are: servicing the Greater Toronto Area: Toronto, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Maple, Woodbridge, Concord, Brampton, Stouffville, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Missisauga, Oakville, Burlington, Etobicoke, Scarborough.

For more information or to receive a Free Consultation and Estimate, please contact AFB today!

Visit Us Now at: AdvancedFinishedBasements.ca