Milton Happy Home House Cleaning

House & Apartment Cleaning
760-794 Johnson Heights Milton ON L9T0J7
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Milton  >  Milton Happy Home House Cleaning

Reviews for Milton Happy Home House Cleaning

I was a long standing customer who used their service for many years (figured I spent $ 25,000 during the period of our relationship). Often there were broken household items including having to fix the central vacuum at least twice. Then they wanted to implement a 30% increase in weekly service, which was the final straw. I have a new cleaning company that does a much better job for the same initial amount. They are only interested in the cash and not delivering good customer experience or rewarding loyalty. Better cleaning options out there and I wish I knew sooner.

I do not use this App often. I apologize for your displeasure. It is obvious to me that the price you were provided was extremely out of date which I take responsibility for. A 30% discrepancy is outrageous specially for a weekly customer, which pays an absolute premium. We hope that your current service provider is continuing to make you happy!

Abeer from Milton
3 reviews Milton, ON

I was very impressed by the service I received from Milton Happy Home House Cleaning Service on Saturday, November 2nd, 2013 for my 3 storey town-home in Milton. First of all, the company was able to accommodate me at short notice. The 2 cleaners arrived on time and brought their own cleaning supplies. I liked that they had a system down and worked efficiently to get the whole house clean. I'm also happy with the quality of the cleaning. Bottom Line, I will be using this service again.

More about Milton Happy Home House Cleaning

Happy Home Housecleaning is a privately owned Canadian company that has been in business since 1981. The company has never changed management or ownership, and continues to have a privatized feel. With that much experience we have found ourselves in almost every situation. Happy Home is a family owned and ...