Plumbing
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Calgary  >  A.R.O. Plumbing And Heating

Reviews for A.R.O. Plumbing And Heating

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Plugged kitchen sink

My kitchen sink was plugged. A R O plumbing also known as Need a Plumber Canada came over and took 4hrs to do the work with a price of $1000. The repair man was at times argumentative and annoyed. It plugged again after 3 months! Will not be calling them again.

Jeannine  M in Calgary
Jeannine M in Calgary

plumbing

I call out a.r.o. to replace a bathroom sink and toilet in my en-suite and in main washroom, he found further problem to be fix and repaired and also suggested more work to be done. The plumber was very friendly and was very informative i would use this company again and would recommend them. was very happy with there service

Cheryl Pelletier in Calgary
Cheryl Pelletier in Calgary

plumbing replacing toilets

780-490-4633
Calgary
AB
T2A1X2

I had a backup in my upstairs bathroom. Because I live in a condo, it leaked into my neighbours bath in his condo.
I contacted the company and was contacted back almost immediately. The plumber was super friendly and I ended up getting several things done for a decent cost on the holiday weekend.
I am pleased with the service and having things done properly has given me a real peace of mind.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Plumbing

Great service friendly service rep had plumbing problems fixed that and then decided to replace water heater as well. Good fast service thank you we would recommend and use again.

Jake in Calgary
Jake in Calgary

Hot water tank

I had a guy out from ARO to replace my hot water tank. He quickly gauged how much the job would cost and told me all prices up front. His friendliness and clear knowledge of what he was doing was quite comforting. He was finished replacing the tank and billing me out in under two hours, which I thought was pretty impressive. All in all it was a very good experience and I intend on using these guys the next time I have plumbing problems.

Linda from Calgary
Linda from Calgary

Plumbing Service Call

A.R.O. Plumbing was called to unplug a plugged toilet. The individuals who came to the house closed the bathroom door and spent 3+ hours "talking" before doing any work. They then performed unnecessary work that was not approved such as a toilet tank rebuild and a lift, flip, reset and reseal. A.R.O. charged $1093.12.

The toilet was not reinstalled properly and now there is a gasket showing out of the front, which means it may not be laying properly and will be prone to further issues.

The residents at this house are seniors and obviously in poor health. This company took advantage of their distress.

A.R.O. was contacted the day after to discuss complaints but has never returned the call.

Mercer from Calgary
Mercer from Calgary

Bathroom repairs

780-490-4633
Calgary
AB
T2A1X2

Service was quick and efficient. Job well done in a timely manner. Definitely recommend. Fixed the sink in the bathroom and the kitchen the time before. Awesome job and very personable service. Great work