Kleinburg Construction

Review for Kleinburg Construction

Rosa from Vaughan
Rosa from Vaughan

framed out my basement

I hired Kleinburg Construction to frame out my basement I was very pleased on how the work can out and how quickly they did the work on time and very clean. Steve and his crew are very professional and would recommend to my friends and family.

More about Kleinburg Construction

Kleinburg Construction specializes in finished basements, interior design, residential framing, coffered ceiling, tray ceiling, California Arches and renovations. These are just some of things we do. Thank you for checking us out and hope to see you soon.
Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Milton?